Mojave Desert Fan Force Art Gallery

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes Sigs. could be cnsidered a for of art, by the way great job!
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Your very welcome and yes they are a form of art. So is poetry and much more! :D
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, but in real art such as the type you hang on your wall, I have seen many but liked so few then that of Marty Bell. Her art is so surene and nice. ts texture is that out of a real life experience as if I was actually there.
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HOW can you not like more art?! Gosh you need to see more than! There is so much great artwork out there! :D
    I'm ashamed of you! Just kidding but gosh there's great artists out there! :D
    Monet, Vandago, Picasso, etc. There's so much artwork out there and it's all good! They all have their own personality and people do their own and unique artwork. :D
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm sorry milady? did I say I did not like all art? If so I did not mean to say that, I like art, but I myself could never draw besides doodles and what not. [face_laugh]
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh okay. Before you sounded like you didn't like it at all. :)
    But that's okay that you can't draw. Not everyone can. :)
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah me and my funny looking doodles. 8-} my YIM art work. [face_laugh]
  8. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Doodling is fun if you're bored but I always do drawings! [face_laugh]
    I'm working on a Obi-Wan piece now and then after that, well I'm working on an Obi-Wan piece and Sebulba piece which I'll have to send you guys to post here and my Amidala one. :D
  9. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh, I will be on the watch for it. I hope you can place it here. :)
  10. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah it'll be put up after I send it to someone and they know how to post artwork here. :D
  11. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I've got an Anime style picture of Brins that I'm waiting for Alex to post for me.
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm sorry I am bogged down, but I promise to have it up soon. :) As I will also add a few other art pieces Pmed to me.
  13. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That's awesome! Well I'm working on a drawing of Brins and Faye together from the fanfic and I'll make sure to send that to someone too. I'm working on two pieces at once now, an Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon one and then the piece with Brins and Faye. I'm looking forward to seeing the piece. :)
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, perhaps even drawling a picture of Lord Athrenino, you know, just to even the playing field. To see how everyone sees him. Perhaps we could hold an RPG related contest here, to see who could draw our RPG characters the closest to the way we see'em.
  15. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Um no, see everyone sees them differently. But I'll draw Athrenino and Vanessa first I guess, but I have to finish my Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon piece and then I'll do Athrenino and Vanessa. After that Brins with that female with the dark hair who wore a yellow top and etc. I'm just planning things out here now...then Inferno, and Veila and Ragnok! :D
  16. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] And then you can gt millions off of these RPG drawlings and we can say we helped to get your career started 8-}
  17. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Or at some art convention..."And I give the credit of the start of my career to the force.net!" [face_laugh]
    Yeah I'm almost done with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Then let's see Athrenino/Vanessa, Veila/Ragnok, Brins/that woman, Inferno, Hathor, Torqsoemthing, Darth Maul/Sidious, Aayla, etc. There's a lot to do! :D
  18. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And so little time to do them all, [face_laugh] If I could draw I would help you, yet, I only draw stick figures.[face_laugh]
  19. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey I LOVE drawing! So it's all good and art takes time and I can't wait until they're done! :D
  20. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, send them to me once your done and I will get them posted. [face_laugh]
  21. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    No! Don't trust Alex to post them! It'll be three years before he gets to it!
  22. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I'll take your word for it BSSL. :D
    When the Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon piece is done I'll send it to someone though to get it posted. :D
  23. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No! Don't trust Alex to post them! It'll be three years before he gets to it!

I am still working on it. 8-} soon enough it will be posted.
  24. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.