main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Mojave Desert Fan Force Meetings*

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[b][color=darkmagenta][u]Mojave Desert Fan Force Meeting:[/u][/color][/b][hr][/blockquote]
    [blockquote][b]Location[/b]: Apple Valley Gold Strike Lanes

[b]Time & Date[/b]: Thursday March 27th, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.

[b]Meeting Agenda:[/b]

[ul][li]Discussion of increasing Member Growth[/li][li]Fellowship with Newbies[/li][/ul] [ul][li]Advertisement Campaigns [/li][li]Up-Coming Events[/li][/ul][ul][li][link=http://boards.theforce.net/tos.asp][b]TOS Agreement[/b][/link] & MDFF Rule discussion[/li][/ul][ul][li]Discussion on how to make our FF better [face_happy] [/li][/ul]

[b]Directions:[/b] Now I am doing this from an area close to my house, but please if you have any problems please go to [link=http://www.mapquest.com/directions/][b]Map Quest[/b][/link] for the complete directions from your location. I have listed ?Gold Strike Lanes? Address here: 20410 US highway 18 Apple Valley CA, 92307-3050 US. Anyhow, Take Pawnee to Hwy 18, make a right onto Hwy 18 and continue down till you see a big wooden building that looks like a fort on the outer rim of Hwy 18, turn off Hwy 18 (right) it should be easy to spot, and enter the parking lot. Go inside and await the other members. If no one is there, yet please stay still and do not go anywhere. We should be there shortly after. [face_happy] [/blockquote]
    [hr]
    //[b][i]Locked:[/b][/i] Old-school news! [face_silly]

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay because of a prior engagement I was requested to push the date back to either Friday or Satruday. I believe that I will choose Friday the 28th, 2003. As so that we may be able to hang around all noght without any problems of having anything to do the following day. I hope that all of you can make it as we are going to have tons of fun. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.