main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mojave Desert FF Invites all to our Bowling Night!

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by Stridarious, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[b][color=darkmagenta]Mojave Desert Fan Force Meeting Update[/b][/color][hr][/blockquote]

[b]Location:[/b] Apple Valley Gold Strike Lanes

[b]Time & Date:[/b] Friday, April 11th, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.

[b]Meeting Agenda:[/b]

[ul][li]Discuss Banner Issues[/li][/ul][ul][li]Speak on the matter of Titles and the jobs given with those titles[/li][/ul][ul][li]Collect respected dues. Largest amount for group dues is no more then a $1.00[/li][/ul][ul][li]Discuss Topic list, and think of which topics need to stay and which need to get the boot[/li][/ul][ul][li]Discuss MDFF Rules and the [b]TOS[/b] Agreement[/li][/ul][ul][li]Open group discussion on how to make our FF better[/li][/ul][ul][li]Meet new members [face_happy] [/li][/ul][ul][li]Introduce [b][color=blue]CR[/b][/color][/li][/ul][ul][li]Discuss History of our FF[/li][/ul]

[b]Directions:[/b]

Now I am doing this from an area close to my house, but please if you have any problems please go to Map Quest.com for the complete directions from your location. I have listed ?Gold Strike Lanes? Address here: 20410 US highway 18 Apple Valley CA, 92307-3050 US. Anyhow, Take Pawnee to Hwy 18, make a right onto Hwy 18 and continue down till you see a big wooden building that looks like a fort on the outer rim of Hwy 18, turn off Hwy 18 (right) it should be easy to spot, and enter the parking lot. Go inside and await the other members. If no one is there, yet please stay still and do not go anywhere. We should be there shortly after. The meeting will start precisely at 6:30 p.m. [b]all members not accounted for that have titles and position here at the FF will be overlooked for possible depromotion[/b]. All are welcome from other FF's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.