Mojave Desert Star Wars Trivia Quest

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Mojave Desert FF Star Wars Trivia Quest

Welcome to the Mojave Desert Fan Force Star Wars Trivia Quest, the official game to which you the contestant search out the answers amidst the many websites, ranging from Star Wars Ep.1-6, to Star Wars EU ;) .
    Allow me to explain the process to which you will reveal your answers and receive the points. For each question posted by MaceWindy , the Game Host, you may receive the amount of two points, if answered correctly. However, for each question posted by any other forum Moderator/Manager, the point value is then increased by two.
    To answer the questions, the process is quite simple. The contestant will then PM MaceWindy with the correct answer and he will post the results as to who answered the question correctly, this will be displayed in a current top 3 ranking chart which will be updated with each new question.
    If an answer is posted on, this main gaming thread, then the question and its answer looses its point?s value and will be disqualified :( .
    Any and all Sock Names will be disqualified from this game. Sock checks will be made upon the request of Game Host.
    With all this said, and done, I am most sure you all want to know what the prize may be. The prize is that of a MDFF VIP Title status for one week, or another prize, if deemed necessary, and then a few weeks or so later the new game will start up.
    Nevertheless, we ask that you most importantly have fun, as this is the true prize for all in this trivia game. :)

Contestant Ranking

1. JangoFett316 (8)
    2. Stridarious (7)
    3. Thok (3)
    4. Jedi_Knight_Seifer (2)
    5. JediHomer3 (1)
    5. Far_Side (1)
    5. Grand_Admiral_Thong (1)
  2. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sounds good to me, bring 'em on!

Thats what i'm saying. Let the Games begin! :)
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Come on! Bring it people! I just love battles! :cool:
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thats the spirit! Okay, we're all set! 8-}
  6. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Since this is almost like a game show, and since I do serve you as host, I would like to start our game by having each of the contestents telling each other a little bit about themselves. Now, I am sure that most of you know each other already, but I'd like to get to know you a tick better myself.

So, who'd like to start us off?

:cool: Mace Windy,
    this signature blows!
  7. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Whoa. Are the rest of you going to take that?

this signature blows!
  9. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am Alexander Rico, I have been a Star Wars Fan since I was little. This game is easily mine! 8-} And trust me once I get started you better watch out, cause I elimanate the competition [face_devil] .
  11. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself then.

I'm Scott from Pennsylvania. I'm eighteen years old and a senior in high school. I graduate on the thirteenth. Next year I am going to University studying English.

What I am trying to accomplish here, other than letting you get to know me and me to know all of you, is to just kill a little time to ensure that as many members of the Mojave Desert Fan Force board will get to participate in this game as possible. The questions will come shortly. :)

this signature blows!
  12. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I'll tell you some information about me, My name is Margaret and I live in New York and I've been a Star Wars fan forever and this quest is so mine! Ask anyone. I'm told I remember every detail and I quote and act. :D
    I just love it and it's always caught my attention and I'll take it with me to the grave. :D
    And I'm fifteen and that's all I have to say. :D
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *looks around and waits for more participants* Hello? :( Where is everyone? :_|
  14. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, I am most sure there are more. I know that for sure cuase I PMed many whm post here, and all have said they'd be intersted. I'll send out some reminder PMs.
  16. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So I suppose that I should hold out a little longer on the first question then. Alrighty, look for the game's first question sometime tomorrow....

this signature blows!
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  18. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Okay, the moment all of our players have been anxiously awaiting - Question 1.

The Original Star Wars film, as does every other film, left some material in the screenplay off of the big screen. In the cantina scene, on such removed sequence was a scene involving Han Solo and a woman in his booth. What was the name of this woman?

Reminder: To answer the question, PM me, your host. DO NOT post your answer in this thread!

this signature blows!
  19. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay cool, oir first question, I'll answer this one, allow me to go in search of that answer however. 8-}
  20. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  21. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Jango's answer was correct, by the way, and thus far, the only answer correct or no that I have been sent.

this signature blows!
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am sorry about that, I will begin to answer questions as well and highly suggest that others do the same for the time being.
  23. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  24. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I agree with you completely, which is why I have prepared a second question for today. I will no longer allow any additional responses regarding the first question. Its a shame that only one of you bothered to even take a stab at it. Too difficult? Maybe.

I have decided to make our second question a bit easier. I hope to see my PM box flooded with correct answers. :)

QUESTION 2

In The Phantom Menace the majority of the Jedi who are seated on the council are ranked Jedi Master. There is only Jedi, however, who remains a Jedi Knight. Who is this Jedi?

this signature blows!
  25. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.