main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Moments of Destiny" (Legacy Era) Concluded 05/17. It's in the blood: The Sword and the Fist

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by THE_PIED_PIPER, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Woohoo - a new chapter. [face_dancing]

Lovely wee scene with the kiddiewinks.

Carlisle seemed less entertained and continued to add endless shades of gray to his version of an old-class X-Wing. ?I don?t know Princess,? he said, "I think either you can or you can?t.?
    LOL I like Carlisle; he's a pragmatist, a bit like Anakin (Solo).

She realized the children?s memories of Tatooine would probably be the source of nightmares for years to come. ?It?s not Tatooine that is bad, Emma; it was the people who took you there. That?s what happens when we lose who we are and care only for ourselves and what serves us best.?

?We know Princess,? Carlisle replied. ?But it was still hot.?

:D Classic. That kid is cute.

He was dressed in his full armor after having showered and shaved, and as usual he smelled terrific.
    Rotter - I bet he knows it, too.

?Carlisle doesn?t infuriate me.?

Draco made a face at her. ?He will once he grows into a man.?

Yeah - man germs. [face_eewwwww]

Her hair was lazily pinned onto the back of her head and she had managed to get paint in it and on her face. Not too mention she had no make-up on and was barefoot.
    Like a red flag to a bull. ;)

Thank goodness Sia is normal and not a stick. Much more sexy. :)

?I was planning on it, Princess.? Sia felt a wave of passion surge through the Force and the next thing she knew she had been lifted from the ground and pinned against the wall and he was kissing her. And it wasn?t a careful kiss as it had been two years prior as he was being anything but careful with her. The pure unadulterated passion that continually churned in Antares Draco was pouring into her through the Force bond that had now been forged between them.

And she felt whole.

She heard the clip that had been holding her hair hit the floor and felt her hair fall against her shoulders as he moved his mouth to the nape of her neck. Sia started to get dizzy and an uncontrollable desire to touch his warm skin overcame her.

She attempted to work her hands under his armored breastplate to the zipper that ran down the black flight suit. Draco tensed when he realized what she was doing. He gently grabbed her wrists. ?Not the opportune time, Sia.?

Oooh, Draco - you big tease! :mad:

He gave her a half smile that was superficial. ?I haven?t quite decided on my method of execution after my death sentence is handed down, so I better get that worked out first.?

Sia?s voice was calm and clear and she replied with pure conviction. ?I don?t care what he thinks.?

Antares smiled and rubbed dried paint off the side of her face, ?I know, and that?s what worries me.?

Heh heh - trying to joke his way out, eh? What do they say about he who plays with fire gets burned?

Awesome chapter. [:D] Things sure are getting hot in the old town tonight. :)

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I agree with Carlisle about Sia and I happen to adore the image of her all as they used to say "ungussied" up. [face_laugh] Draco sees the beauty she always shows ... her strength, compassion, courage, and resourcefulness. :) And the mush... baby. Squggles!!!!! Thank you for turning me into a very large goo puddle.

[face_love]
    [face_love]
    jade

3. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=Jag4Me

=D= =D= [:D]

Wonderful update, Kick!

Thanks Connie. [face_blush]

YES!:* [face_love] Bring it on Antares.:D

He did. [face_mischief] [face_love]

Yeah, she doesn't care and that's another thing that makes her so badass.=D= Love this part and I love Sia's interaction with the children as well as Antares.[face_love]

Yeah, Sia is pretty badass. I want some Sia/Draco fight together action scenes like they used to give Luke and Mara. [face_love]

I'm glad you liked the kids. :cool:

I'm sending loads of TX sized[:D]'s and much love your way.:)

Thank you so much Connie. [face_love] I've been missing Texas the last week or so... greatly. :(

Quote=canadianjedimama

[face_thinking] You know... finger paints, Marasiah, Antares... it definitely is enough to give a girl ideas.

[face_hypnotized]

[face_drool]

[face_laugh]

*nods* o_O

[face_blush]

An interesting paralell scene to ESB here... only both players know what they're about.

Very true. Where as Leia was still somewhat conflicted in the welding scene... Sia is not. Marasiah has made it clear she has no conflict where her feelings for Antares are concerned. [face_love]

[face_mischief] And Marasiah seems to be a rather tenacious girl. [face_devil]

Yep. :cool:

Nice update.

Nice beta. ;) :*

Quote=Tahi

Woohoo - a new chapter. [face_dancing]

Lovely wee scene with the kiddiewinks.

I love the way you talk Tahi. [:D] [face_love]

Carlisle seemed less entertained and continued to add endless shades of gray to his version of an old-class X-Wing. ?I don?t know Princess,? he said, "I think either you can or you can?t.?

LOL I like Carlisle; he's a pragmatist, a bit like Anakin (Solo).

*nods* Aye. [face_love]

She realized the children?s memories of Tatooine would probably be the source of nightmares for years to come. ?It?s not Tatooine that is bad, Emma; it was the people who took you there. That?s what happens when we lose who we are and care only for ourselves and what serves us best.?

?We know Princess,? Carlisle replied. ?But it was still hot.?

:D Classic. That kid is cute.

[face_blush] Thank you, Tahi. I enjoy writing Carlisle.

He was dressed in his full armor after having showered and shaved, and as usual he smelled terrific.

Rotter - I bet he knows it, too.

:rolleyes: Don't they all.

?Carlisle doesn?t infuriate me.?

Draco made a face at her. ?He will once he grows into a man.?

Yeah - man germs. [face_eewwwww]

Tell me 'bout it. [face_plain]

Her hair was lazily pinned onto the back of her head and she had managed to get paint in it and on her face. Not too mention she had no make-up on and was barefoot.

Like a red flag to a bull. ;)

Yep. [face_mischief] Men are such easy creatures to predict. [face_

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I whole heartedly agree. I've tried to develop her character (that we see so very little of in canon frustrated ) to show that while she is a Princess - she is still a young woman who is new to adulthood. I've tried to give her issues that young women deal with such as being in love and self consciousness over her body.
    And you've done an awesome job. [:D] She comes over as very real. :)

5. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I'm still catching up. Your story is so subtly written, I quite like it. The idea of Nyna playing Sia through Antares was a brilliant touch.

And you capture C-3PO so perfectly."Don't worry, I know what to do" Yeah, be careful not to lose the kids 3-So :p, I think thats what your best at.:p

Sia is perfect and Antares comes across very stoic. Great story =D= I'll get caught up completely real soon.:)

6. IrishKatarn

IrishKatarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2008
    I can relate to that. :*

And may I be the first to wish you a happy Friday 13th birthday, even though I know you'd rather forget about it. [face_love] But, we'll call it even after the double-cross you pulled with my birthday party invitations last summer. o_O

And keeping with tradition I'll dedicate a lifeday song to you.

Great song - bad seventies hair aside, of course. :p I like it. [face_mischief]

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GymGszRFN8

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=Tahi

And you've done an awesome job. [:D] She comes over as very real. :)

Thanks Master. [face_blush] Sia is very dear to my heart. She's on the same level with Leia and Anakin Solo as I get very protective of her. ;)

Quote=Robimus

I'm still catching up. Your story is so subtly written, I quite like it.

Thanks Robimus. :) I tried something new in this story as I have tamed down the high emotions and Piper-like witty dialogue. I tried to focus more on character and plot device and it's been a whole new experience in writing that I have enjoyed. [face_peace]

So, yeah... it's probably more subtle than anything else that I've done prior. :)

The idea of Nyna playing Sia through Antares was a brilliant touch.

Thank you. It's something that I could see her character easily doing.

And you capture C-3PO so perfectly."Don't worry, I know what to do" Yeah, be careful not to lose the kids 3-So :p, I think thats what your best at.:p

*laughs* Good point. It's a good thing that Sia and Antares are there.

Sia is perfect and Antares comes across very stoic.

Thank you. Sia's characterization is of the utmost importance to me because she is so utterly awesome. :cool:

Great story =D= I'll get caught up completely real soon.:)

Take your time my friend - there is no hurry. [:D] Roan is coming up next so you should like that. ;)

Thanks for reading, Robimus. [face_peace]

Quote=IrishKatarn

I can relate to that. :*

o_O I've always said that I don't envy you. [face_laugh]

But, in the end... I think you get-by quite alright. ;)

And may I be the first to wish you a happy Friday 13th birthday, even though I know you'd rather forget about it. [face_love]

*nods*

But, we'll call it even after the double-cross you pulled with my birthday party invitations last summer. o_O

You know everyone on mother earth thought that was hilarious but you. :p Even though I suspect that deep down you were amused and flatered. o_O It was a Kick-classic and you got owned, Sean, my boy. [face_batting]

:*

And keeping with tradition I'll dedicate a lifeday song to you.

:eek: That's right, last year it was 'All I want is you,' wasn't it. [face_thinking]

Great song - bad seventies hair aside, of course. :p I like it. [face_mischief]

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GymGszRFN8

Awe. ;) That was nice of you sweetheart... thank you, and I love the song. :)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. :) Good golf, good tennis or whatever makes you happy. :) We're off to see Fanboys as it finally made its way to Knoxville. [face_dancing]

[face_peace] Kick

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Happy Birthday, PIPER! :D

9. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    :* Thanks Wes.

10. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    <Kick Note :)> Special thanks to CJM for adding the stellar C-3PO dialogue in this chapter. She made some changes that made this much better than my original draft. [face_blush] [face_love]

I have almost finished this story... no, it's still not completely finished. [face_blush] The last scene is sort of taxing to write. It's between Roan and Jedi Master Wolf Sazen and it covers a lot. :)

It leads us into the first scene of my first Legacy 'fic, In a Different Light which is primarily set during Legacy's first arc, Broken. IaDL is followed by a third installment and one shot Ultimate Loyalties, which takes place during the Legacy Vector arc.

So, I'm now behind two issues of Legacy as far as fanfiction goes. :p

I will say that the Roan/Wolf scence is dear to my heart. It's sort of my take on what Legacy means, and... ultimately the purpose of this phenomena called Star Wars. [face_peace] Until then get ready for some heavy Draco and Sia. And of course there can not be Legacy without the "Ass-in-Chaps", Mr. Cade Skywalker - who will definately be stopping by. :)

Chapter IX: Arrival

Draco was the first down the Starflare?s boarding ramp after the ship came to rest in the hanger bay of the Jagged Fel I. His stride was his normal confident gait and he immediately engaged the fleet Admiral who stood waiting to pass along Emperor Fel?s final instructions to him.

Master Draco motioned for the man to walk with him and they made their way to the briefing room where Antares would spend most of the time he had on board. Then he would depart to rejoin the Emperor and they would make their way to Bastion.

They had hardly cleared the ramp when Threepio emerged from the ship with Emma by his side. The little girl seemed amazed at the sights before her. She looked to the crew of cleaning droids that now made their way past them and up the ramp.

One of them bumped Threepio as it passed him and said something that Emma was able to make out as being quite ugly. Threepio became indignant, ?How rude. You don?t own this ramp you know. I should advise Master Roan of your acute unprofessionalism and have you dismantled.?

Emma didn?t notice whether or not the rude droid acknowledged Threepio as she continued to take in the sights in front of her. The hanger bay was the biggest room she had ever seen. It was bigger than her school had been at home and there were so many people here.

The work crews with their loud tools and colorful hats alone were enough to keep the child entertained for hours and they would have until she caught sight of the men standing in the corner.

They were dressed in black suits that the little girl recognized as flight suits and they all had helmets lodged under their arms. The men were laughing and hitting each other on the back and seemed to be having the time of their lives. They conducted themselves as if nothing in the galaxy bothered them or was important enough to bother them.

Emma looked back to the Princess who had emerged holding Carlisle?s hand and with Adelaide on her left hip. Emma asked her, ?Fighter pilots??

Sia huffed and rolled her eyes. ?How did you guess??

Emma shrugged. ?They always stay in packs and ignore everyone else, unless you?re really pretty? like you, Princess Sia.?

Sia shook her head. ?No they ignore me as well Emma whenever anything with wings is around.?

The little girl giggled at that until something big and with huge wheels hooked to the front of the Stareflare as soon as they had cleared the ramp. She turned to Marasiah. ?Princess someone is trying to steal your ship!?

Sia smoothed Adelaide's hair and tightened her grip on Carlisle's hand. ?Its okay Emma. They are moving the Starflare to maintenance.?

Emma looked concerned. ?We didn?t break anything Princess, I promise.?

?It has nothing to do with that.? Sia assured her. ?The Starflare is the Emper

11. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    [face_talk_hand] Whatever. :p

[Threepio] I'm doomed! [/Threepio]

[face_laugh]

*fans self* Good. :D

;) Here's hoping that he stays just as un-classy as usual.

Speaking from personal experience, Kick'ika? [face_shame_on_you] For shame, Sean.

:p

Ahhh... I like your segue better than mine. Very well done! =D=

And we see Elke again... :_| :_| :_| You do her such wonderful justice.

Good stuff here... but then you already knew that!

[face_love] Cyn

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Splentabulous update especially between Elk and Sia. Bravo! and hugs!

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Happy birthday for the 13th. [:D] Sorry to be late.

I laughed at Emma's assessment of fighter pilots. :D

The little girl giggled at that until something big and with huge wheels hooked to the front of the Stareflare as soon as they had cleared the ramp. She turned to Marasiah. ?Princess someone is trying to steal your ship!?

Sia smoothed Adelaide's hair and tightened her grip on Carlisle's hand. ?Its okay Emma. They are moving the Starflare to maintenance.?

LOL That was cute.

Lady Callahan was the academic instructor for the Imperial Knight Academy and had been so since Sia?s father had been a young cadet. She was the one person still living whom Roan Fel would not argue with or dare contradict.
    Heh heh - ye olde governess. Yes, it pays not to argue with them!! (Imagines Roan being made to write lines. ;) )

?I know Princess,? he said. ?But isn?t there anyone who can stop death??

The Princess shook her head. ?I don?t think so Carlisle, not even my father can do that.?

The little boy wasn?t deterred. It was as if the Force had told him something. He shook his head. ?I think there is someone who can, and I think you?re going to need him... soon.?

Yikes! Now there's a sobering thought.

Elke is a very brave lady. But I'm scared for her. :(

Another awesome post, Kick. And I love those little kids.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Wonderful update, Kick!=D= [:D] I'm not ready for you to be at the end!:_| This has been such a great story and you've done an amazing job.[:D]

The kids are still my favorite, you've done a really good job writing them.:D I'm wondering if Carlisle could be thinking of Cade?[face_mischief]

15. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    At last I have caught up :) Yay for me=D=

So Roan is something of a gigalo huh?:p

And the Starflare is the Falcon, brilliant little inclusion there.

Jagged is a way better name for a Star Destroyer than a character anyway....:D

And whats Marasiah's problem? Don't the hot chicks alway know their hot?[face_monkey]

The little boy wasn?t deterred. It was as if the Force had told him something. He shook his head. ?I think there is someone who can, and I think you?re going to need him... soon.?

Beauty tie to Broken there, eh.:)

And Elke envisioning her own death, thats gotta be a little unnerving.

Great Job=D=

16. IrishKatarn

Feb 18, 2008
    :D

It's bravado to hide the fact that you're scared to death until you become immune to fear, panic and stress. :)

However, the ego factor with pilots is a real thing. I try to keep mine in check, so hopefully I'm not too terribly difficult to live with.

Nice chapter Piper. [face_peace] Cyn is right, you do Elke Vetter much justice. :)

17. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=canadianjedimama

[face_talk_hand] Whatever. :p

Whatever. [face_talk_hand]

[Threepio] I'm doomed! [/Threepio]

[face_laugh]

Yeah. [face_laugh]

*fans self* Good. :D

I'm fond of them. [face_blush]

;) Here's hoping that he stays just as un-classy as usual.

Cade can only be Cade. :D

Speaking from personal experience, Kick'ika? [face_shame_on_you] For shame, Sean.

:p

[face_laugh]

Ahhh... I like your segue better than mine. Very well done! =D=

And we see Elke again... :_| :_| :_| You do her such wonderful justice.

*nods* I felt really bad for her in canon, you know? The way she died.

I karking hate Darth Talon. :mad:

Good stuff here... but then you already knew that!

Thanks Cyn. [face_blush]

[face_love]

Thanky you Your Grace. They will have one more scene together. [face_peace] Thank you for reading.

Quote=Tahi

Happy birthday for the 13th. [:D]

Thank you Tahi, it was nice; cold and rainy so we ended up staying in. :) But IrishKatarn cooked... so it was all good.

Sorry to be late.

Nonsense.

I laughed at Emma's assessment of fighter pilots. :D

*grins*

LOL That was cute.

Thanks, Tahi. You write children exceptionally well, so I like hearing your thoughts on my OC children.

Lady Callahan was the academic instructor for the Imperial Knight Academy and had been so since Sia?s father had been a young cadet. She was the one person still living whom Roan Fel would not argue with or dare contradict.

Heh heh - ye olde governess. Yes, it pays not to argue with them!! (Imagines Roan being made to write lines. ;) )

=D= =D= I would sssooo love to see that. :D

</Lady Callahan> Prince Roan you will sit down and be quiet or write on the board 1000 and no Force lifting!

?I know Princess,? he said. ?But isn?t there anyone who can stop death??

The Princess shook her head. ?I don?t think so Carlisle, not even my father can do that.?

Yikes! Now there's a sobering thought.

*nods*

Elke is a very brave lady. But I'm scared for her. :(

I know.

Another awesome post, Kick. And I love those little kids.

Thank you Tahi, I've enjoyed writing them. When I started I didn't plan for them to have this big of a role in the story, but the story grew as did their part in it. :D

Quote=Jag4Me

Wonderful update, Kick!=D= [:D] I'm not ready for you to be at the end!:_|

18. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    </Kick Note :)> In the following chapter the 'morning after' scene between Antares and Marasiah is LOOSELY based on the morning after scene between Edward and Bella in Breaking Dawn. Loosely. :) Although the circumstances and character backgrounds are completely different the sequence and a small part of the dialogue are similar, and that was done on purpose as I really liked the scene on Isle Esme in Breaking Dawn.

I wanted to give it a feel in the GFFA, and these are the only two characters that it could possibly work with. :) So all due credit to Stephenie Meyer. Also the scene is meant to reflect the love scene between Sia and Antares in, In a Different Light, as I tried to show the pattern that I see in their relationship, one that may not be over yet. Once again, this was intentional. :)

My first choice for a title to this chapter was, Jello's Worst Nightmare[face_devil]. Anyone who knows him will understand. :p

Also, this chapter introduces Master Treis Sinde into fanfiction as I don't think I've seen him written before. :) If he has, please forgive me and direct me to said story as I would love to read it. :) Master Sinde has taken Legacy (and Star Wars in general) by storm in the Fight Another Day arc, and is generally well liked even among anti-Imperialists and anti-Felists. :p

I hope you enjoy.

Chapter X: Stay

Marasiah finished the short holo-recording she had made for Emma?s parents letting them know that their daughter had been found and was safe. She would make sure it was sent to them before she left on her mission. She put the small recorder away and tried to meditate, but was unable to find any peace of mind.

Marasiah knew that something was horribly wrong with Elke and that weighed on the Princess heavily. But there was something else happening as well. Marasiah closed her eyes and tried the calming techniques that her father had taught her, but she was unable to dechiper what it was. However, she was certain that something profound was about to happen in her life.

Marasiah?s first worry was that something had happened to her father, but she felt no panic or other emotions that would accompany that horrific event from anyone on board the Jagged.

She searched for the children and felt them a few decks below her, probably watching holo-vids and eating snacks before being given the final medical clearance to begin training. She felt Elke who was also resting in her own quarters before they departed. Marasiah searched for Master Sinde who was in the galley enjoying a meal and probably some good conversation with fleet officers and pilots before he retired to his quarters.

Lastly she reached for Antares, and was surprised to feel him so close. He was no longer on the deck where the briefing rooms were. He was moving towards her and fast. When he realized she had touched his mind he sent assurance that he would be with her momentarily.

Sia quicky freshened up and had just finished brushing out her hair when he knocked lightly on the access panel to her quarters.

She pulled her light blue silken overcoat over its matching gown and made a gesture with her right hand and the panel opened.

And he walked in.

Their eyes locked instantly.

He was in the casual clothes that he wore after hours when his time was somewhat his own. ?Are you okay?? He asked with uncertainty in his voice.

He seemed agitated and Sia knew he must feel the same currents churning through the Force as she did. She had never felt anything like the emotions she was now having before and somehow she knew he felt it as well. ?Yes, I?m fine Antares.? She shook her head. ?But I feel something? I?m not sure what it is.?

She felt Draco?s mood shift abruptly and the wall that surrounded his heart saw its first splinter. It was as if he had lost some long fought battle within himself and he had finally came to terms with it.

He loo

19. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Yay!![face_love] Woohoo!!=D= =D= This is what I've been waiting for.:D

I love this!! Love it!!

Oooooo, Antares is gonna catch hell from the Emperor.:p

I can't wait for more, my friend! You're the BEST![:D] :*

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, I have completely melted!! On the Squee scale of 1-10, that rates at least 20!!!! [face_laugh] Sia's and Draco's passion and vulnerability... *sigh!!* :) Oh major league nummy!!!! You do mush very very very well!!! [face_dancing] [face_love]

21. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    I liked that update a lot. Very emotional, but also I think accidentally funny, sorry[face_peace]

I loved the build to the big moment, but laughed out loud when Sia was fretting that Antares didn't like it:p Silly young lady.....

Loved when Sia mentioned that she'd tell Roan that Draco was busy "doing his duty":p

Sinde was excellent. He's been a favorite of mine since he first appeared. But I do think I bit ya to the punch on the boards here:D

I actually didn't realize there so little about him in Fanfic, even now.

Great Story:) If thats the end please PM me when you start the next story. If not I'm eager for more.

Great stuff, sorry I don't like Jag's name:p. It might have more to do with Jag himself than the name, though I know I have been hard on him over the years but it's just so much fun calling him the Paris Hilton of Star Wars:D [face_devil] [face_monkey]

@};- [:D]

22. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ah - you're a Twilight fan. My daughter is, too.

I like the way you wrote poor Draco's battle with himself. :) Sia took a big risk there - no wonder her usual confidence was shaky. Passion plays funny games with your mind sometimes . . . self-doubt, feeling that such ecstasy must involve some kind of catch.

She didn?t want any of this to come to an end and she knew when she woke up it would do just that. They would both be forced back to their duties that would take them apart, and this perfect time and moment would be forever gone.
    Gah - poor Jedi.

Finally he looked at her. ?Excuse the fact that I?m the sorriest excuse for a man in this entire galaxy for giving in to my own selfishness, Sia? that?s what??
    Oh lordy - silly man. Now he's gone into pathetic guilt mode. :mad:

?I decide what is best for me Antares, and I decide who I want to be with. End of discussion.?
    You tell him, Sia.

She feigned surprise. ?Possessive are we??

?You have no idea.?

Awww [face_love]

Treis Sinde is awesome - except for the fact he dares to blame Sia. So Draco isn't a grown man capable of making his own decisions? I think not, Master Sinde. [face_shame_on_you]

He took a deep breath and thought to himself?you?ve done it this time Draco. Now what are you going to do? He knew that becoming involved with Sia was the most foolish thing he had ever done. He also knew that it was the most right.
    Isn't that so human? We're all fools at heart, but imagine how boring life would be if we weren't?

Beautiful chapter, Kick. =D=

23. IrishKatarn

Feb 18, 2008

His mouth fastened to her neck and she heard fabric rip, a flash of blue and a silken rasp as her robe slithered down wall. She was going to say something but his mouth covered hers as he shifted over her. A moment later he tore himself away from her.

*clears throat* Draco is a lucky man. :D

She stopped crying, flung a hand to the side to call a pillow. It smacked in her hand and she started to beat him with it. ?What else could it be?!?

I doubt it's disappointment. :p

Draco knew full well what Sinde meant and acknowledged him with a slight tilt of his head. And as the lift door slid shut he thought to himself?it?s far too late for that, Treis? far too late.

The beauty of being in love, and it only gets better. [face_love] One day Antares will walk into a cash-only deli for lunch thinking he has cash in his wallet only to find out he was lifted the previous evening while he slept.

It doesn't get any better than that.

24. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=Jag4Me

Yay!![face_love] Woohoo!!=D= =D= This is what I've been waiting for.:D

I thought you would like this chapter, Connie. [:D]

I love this!! Love it!!

Thank you.

Oooooo, Antares is gonna catch hell from the Emperor.:p

*nods* He and Roan did have a day of reckoning in, IaDL.

And they'll probably have another one eventually.

I can't wait for more, my friend! You're the BEST![:D] :*

Thank you Connie. [face_blush]

Quote=Jade_eyes

Ooh, I have completely melted!! On the Squee scale of 1-10, that rates at least 20!!!! [face_laugh]

Wow. Thanks Jade. :cool:

Sia's and Draco's passion and vulnerability... *sigh!!* :)

[face_thinking] I think you touched on something with those two.

Very accurate.

Oh major league nummy!!!! You do mush very very very well!!! [face_dancing] [face_love]

[face_blush] Thanks Jade, and thanks for reading. [:D]

Quote=Robimus

I liked that update a lot. Very emotional, but also I think accidentally funny, sorry[face_peace]

Funny? What caught your sense of humor?

I loved the build to the big moment, but laughed out loud when Sia was fretting that Antares didn't like it:p Silly young lady.....

Awe, yes, Sia's insecurities. I've tried in this story to catalogue the evolution of Marasiah Fel. In canon she's very different when we see her in the Loyalties Arc than when we first saw her in Broken. I tried to show what I thought the natural progression of that might have been before Broken... before we first saw her. :)

Loved when Sia mentioned that she'd tell Roan that Draco was busy "doing his duty":p

:D [face_whistling]

Sinde was excellent. He's been a favorite of mine since he first appeared. But I do think I bit ya to the punch on the boards here:D

*bows* Very good. I'll be sure and read this Rob. You wrote it so I'm sure it's great. I'm glad to see someone else right a Felpire character, the more the merrier. :)

I actually didn't realize there so little about him in Fanfic, even now.

I know. :(

Great Story:) If thats the end please PM me when you start the next story. If not I'm eager for more.

No it's not the end. There are three more chapters. :)

Great stuff, sorry I don't like Jag's name:p. It might have more to do with Jag himself than the name, though I know I have been hard on him over the years

*nods* ;)

but it's just so much fun calling him the Paris Hilton of Star Wars:D [face_devil] [face_monkey]

@};- [:D]

Paris Hilton? o_O

I'm not seeing it. [face_thinking]

Thank you so much for reading Rob, and for your kind thoughts. [:D]

Quote=Tahi

Ah - you're a Twilight fan. My daughter is, too.

Yes, I'm a fan. I really like the Cullens. They make up for Bella and Jacob neither of which I'm overly fond of.

*ends rant*

I like the way you wrote poor Draco's battle with himself. :)

Thank you. Draco's internal battles are evident. They take over everything else about his character.

Sia took a big risk there - no wonder her usual confidence was shaky. Passion plays funny games with your mind sometimes . . . self-doubt, feeling that such ecstasy must involve some kind of catch.

Very good Master, nothing is without cost.

She didn?t want any of this to come to an end and she knew when she woke up it would do just that. They would both be forced back to their duties that would take them apart, and this perfect time and m

25. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Sorry I'm late... [face_blush]

First off, this absolutely killed me:

:_| [face_laugh] :_|

Sorry but I seriously laughed out loud for like five minutes. Then I showed it to Mr CJM and I kid you not, this was his face --> [face_plain] And he says: That's not funny. He was probably really hungry.

Me: Yes it was! I can just see his face! *

Mr CJM: No, you can see my face cause you did that to me last week.

Me: Well, you did it to me the week before!

Mr CJM: [face_not_talking] Well if you're gonna leave ten bucks in your pocket on laundry day it isn't stealing at all... :p

* And I have only the vaguest idea of what Sean looks like, so I'm picturing Jag Fel, standing in the deli, lookind down at the moths flying up from his wallet, muttering "Dammit woman..." and I start laughing my arse off. Again. [face_plain]

Sorry Sean. But it is funny. [face_laugh]

[:D]

Ahem... on to the story.

:D

Antares and Marasiah spending "quality" time together... =P~ Hawt yet tasteful. :D

Absolutely loved Tares here. He knows when Roan finds out, Roan will not only kick his butt and take his name, but quite possibly his email addy and cell number too. [face_thinking] After that panel where Roan dressed Ganner and Antares down you just know he took them both to the training hall and cleaned their clocks. [face_devil]

But I'm soooo sure it was worth it.

And I totally and completely love your snarky Sinde. [face_love]

Cyn

PS... Thanks for the PM's dear one, both of them. I needed that. :* And I'm fairly sure you'll like the results. You'll be seeing it soon. [face_love] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.