main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Moments -- random J/J mush -- Metal (5/28)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by pinkpearl89, Jan 27, 2011.

1. LoriLynn

LoriLynn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2011
    "Do you think you could even get into that position?"
    Hmm....I'm intrigued. [face_thinking]

But levitating upside down takes concentration, and you tend to lose it when I--"
    "You made your point, flyboy."
    Jaina really should work on her concentration more.

Jaina sighed in resignation. Yes, he could certainly convince her if he wanted to.
    And it seemed he wanted to.

Somehow I don't think it will take too much convincing. ;)

I'm going to have all kinds of fun images in my head for the rest of the night! [:D]

2. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol! I love fics with a lot of dialogue. It leaves the rest to the imagination ;)

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Tee-hee, now I'm going to spend my day trying to picture this 'art form'. [face_mischief]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I, like Lori, am intrigued and have all kinds of fun, fun, fun mental images in my head Pearl! Very delightful read! :) :) :*

Like Hazel's Fireworks of the Soul, I hope these never, ever, stop!

[:D] !!!!!!

6. TwinsinsThlee

TwinsinsThlee Jedi Padawan

Jul 1, 2011
    I know I'm late at replying, but can I just say I love these "moments"? Especially hunky, shirtless Jag...

Is there a PM list? I want in... [face_blush]

Great posts! And did you mention a 'racier' version of Jaina and Jag's night after that Moff dinner? Would it be to much to ask for that PM...? [face_batting]

Anyway, great little stories you got here, I love them so much!

:D

7. pinkpearl89

pinkpearl89 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 9, 2010
    Hello everyone! I can't believe how long it's taken me to do replies, but anyhow, here I am again!

Lori - Hmm....I'm intrigued

That's the idea :p

Jaina really should work on her concentration more

[face_laugh] Her concentration is fine as long as Jag doesn't distract her. And who could blame the poor girl?

Somehow I don't think it will take too much convincing

Especially when the person doing the convincing is a master strategist and knows you better than you know yourself o_O

I'm going to have all kinds of fun images in my head for the rest of the night!

Funny thing is, I have no idea what the sculpture looks like. I was just having fun being silly 8-}

Jordan - YUM!

Glad I could please ;)

Briannakin - Lol! I love fics with a lot of dialogue. It leaves the rest to the imagination

Haha, yeah, leaving things to the imagination was kinda my strategy with this one. Glad you enjoyed [:D]

Hazel - Tee-hee, now I'm going to spend my day trying to picture this 'art form'

[face_laugh] Apparently Lori and Jade could help you out with that O:)

Jade - I, like Lori, am intrigued and have all kinds of fun, fun, fun mental images in my head Pearl! Very delightful read!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And I really do think it's funny that everyone else has an image but I don't. I should work on that, shouldn't I...

Like Hazel's Fireworks of the Soul, I hope these never, ever, stop!

That's so sweet! Thank you [:D]

TwinsinsThlee - I know I'm late at replying, but can I just say I love these "moments"? Especially hunky, shirtless Jag...

You're never late to reply -- authors love to hear what people think! And thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying them :D Even if it's mostly for shirtless Jag ;)[face_laugh]

And did you mention a 'racier' version of Jaina and Jag's night after that Moff dinner? Would it be to much to ask for that PM...

Just sent it, I hope you enjoy [face_shhh]

Anyway, great little stories you got here, I love them so much!

Thanks for stopping in! And I'll definitely add you to the PM list

Thanks for the comments everyone [:D] Also, any suggestions for the next little snapshot?

[face_pumpkin][face_pumpkin][face_pumpkin]

8. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    LOL. That was hilarious! Hunky, half-naked Jag is just what I need in the morning to make my day! [face_laugh]

Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for you to update! [face_love]

9. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Hey, sorry I've been MIA for a while. I realize this little snippet is a few days after the fact, but I was really inspired by a story my friend told me about her little girl. I hope you all enjoy [:D]

Title: Spirit Day Treats
    Time: 44ABY

Jag took one final lunge toward the fleeing bundle of pink tulle, grabbing it with both hands and tucking it under his chest as he executed a side roll. Sighing, he came to a stop in the sitting position, his youngest daughter on his lap.

Her arms were crossed.

"Mama don't hafta wear pink, and Saleya don't wanna wear pink," she pouted, her adorable little lips puckering in unhappiness.

"But you wanted to wear pink when you picked the dress, remember?" Jag reminded her, knowing that it was useless. At the ripe old age of two, Saleya was liable to change her likes and dislikes within a matter of minutes.

And it had been several days, meaning she had decided to like and dislike her new pink dress a minimum of twenty times. It was just his luck that she disliked it at the particular moment that he needed to get her into it.

"Saleya hates pink, Daddy. Dress is icky," she muttered, her lips still pursed into an adorable pout. He found himself fighting back a smile. Of his two daughters, Saleya had inherited her mother's plump pink lips and big brown eyes, and Jag imagined that he was looking at Jaina's old holos.

The current aversion to pink only helped the illusion along.

"But Leya," her sister explained, her voice infused with all the wisdom of her four years, "they give you candy if you wear it."

Jag kept his face carefully neutral, despite his desperate desire to laugh at Saleya's sudden attention. She had become quite interested in her sister's large, fluffy dress, and seemed to believe that Neilla had to be wearing it for a good reason.

"Give Saleya candy?" She repeated for certainty. Clearly she was beginning to reevaluate the situation.

Neilla nodded enthusiastically and swung her arms wide for emphasis. "Lots and lots of candy."

"But only if you put on your Spirit Day costume," Jag reminded, holding out the fluffy skirt for her to step into.

She debated a bit longer, eyes darting quickly between her own skirt, Neilla's yellow one, and Jag. Finally, she turned to face her sister.

"Candy?" She asked again, hands on her hips and pout still in place.

"Candy," Neilla promised.

Trusting her sister, Saleya turned back to Jag and stepped gingerly into her skirt.

He managed to keep his victorious grin off his face as he surveyed his two daughters and their princess costumes. Saleya was clearly still unhappy with the color of her fluffiness, but, despite from the remains of her pout, Jag thought they were the most adorable little girls with which he could have been blessed.

And as they toured their complex, Jag couldn't help but think that seeing them dressed up occasionally was a treat. Especially as Saleya was becoming happier as her basket filled with candy. Of course, they wouldn't get to eat any of it. He already planned to confiscate it upon arrival at home and send it straight to the incinerator. They were visiting the homes of Moffs for Force's sake, and he trusted all of them to attempt to poison his daughters.

To avoid serious repercussions, the girls would be compensated with a bag of their favorite candies, already prepared and waiting for them.

Of course, Saleya started to make a fuss when he took her candies away, but it was all resolved when she found that her new bag was filled with droid pops. Neilla couldn't be bothered to fuss because she knew that she would get a bag bursting with gummy wookies in exchange.

Jag suspected that she would become the practical one. She already knew how to bargain with her parents and manipulate her sister so that she could get what she wanted. In fact, at that precise moment she was convincing Saleya to trade her a droid pop by overemphasizing the deliciousness of her gummy wookies.

He rolled his eyes. As long as there was no crying involved, it was fine by him.

Just as he had gotten around to flipping on the vidscreen, he heard the door cycle open and his daughters squealed.

"Mommy!"

He turned to find that Jaina already had both girls in her arms and was scrutinizing their handfuls of candy. "Where did you get those?"

"Daddy gave them to us," Neilla volunteered cheerfully.

"Look mommy, droid pops!" Saleya added, happily waving her half-eaten lolipop for her mother's inspection. But Jaina was busy spearing him with a look and didn't notice.

"I thought we said no candy this year?"

"Say that again when you're the one who has to take their candy from them," he answered, waving to the trash chute. "Don't worry, these are clean, bought them myself."

She surveyed him for a moment before seeming to concede his point. "Alright girls, only one more tonight and then bed."

"Oh, but--"

"Mooommmmyyyyy!"

"You two have school tomorrow, no argument."

They sulked slightly as she put them back on their feet, but moments later Jag knew they had already forgotten their annoyance. Sighing, Jaina collapsed onto the couch next to him.

"Long day?"

"Always," she muttered. "But I have more interesting news."

He raised a brow, analyzing the way she attempted to control her grin. She was unsuccessful, her lips were turning up at the corners and he could see excitement in her eyes. "Oh?"

She took his hand and pressed it to her belly, letting her smirk blossom into an all-out grin.

"Oh," he mumbled, understanding. Then he was grinning too. "Already?"

"You're surprised? You were never one to waste time, Jag."

"Well, no, but...it's so soon," he answered. "We've only just started to try again--"

"Do or do not, there is no try," she chided, a teasing lilt to her voice.

"I'm not a Jedi, love."

"You could be," she snorted, "I haven't met a Jedi who embodies that little platitude more than you do."

"That's because success is a matter of determination, not ability."

"Right," she laughed. "Well, you've been successful three times, flyboy, and I'd prefer you leave it at that, if you don't mind."

His face fell. "You don't want another one?"

"Oh I want another ten. But why don't you try giving birth to them?"

"Right, sorry," he muttered, glancing at the girls playing on the floor. Getting those two certainly hadn't been easy.

Pressure on his chin tilted his eyes up. "I have more news that I think you'll like," she told him, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his lap. "I think this one's a boy."

He sat in silence for a moment, surveying her face. "Are you sure?"

"No, just a feeling."

He laughed. "So you're absolutely sure, then." He squeezed her tightly, grinning into her shoulder. He loved his daughters more than life itself, but he couldn't deny that he wanted a son.

"I knew you'd like this news," she answered, a smile evident in her voice as she squeezed him back. Suddenly she pulled back from him. "And since he's a boy, you'll have to change more of the diapers."

10. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    :D[face_love]:D

Ah, I've been missing these. So freakin' adorable. As always. Makes me want to have little babies with Jag... [face_whistling]

Of course, they wouldn't get to eat any of it. He already planned to confiscate it upon arrival at home and send it straight to the incinerator. They were visiting the homes of Moffs for Force's sake, and he trusted all of them to attempt to poison his daughters.

So morbidly funny, LOL.

"But I have more interesting news."

He raised a brow, analyzing the way she attempted to control her grin. She was unsuccessful, her lips were turning up at the corners and he could see excitement in her eyes. "Oh?"

She took his hand and pressed it to her belly, letting her smirk blossom into an all-out grin.

Go Jag. :D I'm so freaking excited- can't wait to read about baby #3!

Well done and looking forward to more!

[:D]

11. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Awww! So adorable! I can't wait to read about baby #3!

12. LoriLynn

Aug 13, 2011
    "Do or do not, there is no try," she chided, a teasing lilt to her voice.
    Somehow I don't think that's quite what Yoda had in mind there. And excellent way to put the lessons learned to good use!!

I couldn't help but think of my oldest niece when I was reading this. I took her trick or treating and she was a little warry at first, but by the third house she was chanting "More candy, more candy!" :D

So cute! Can't wait for more!!

13. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    This was one of my favorites! I love Jag's reaction to Fel #3!

Oooh, I really want to see what you name the boy! Aw, and imagine if he's a mini-Jag! Awwwwww! Hahaha look at me, obssesing over a baby boy that isn't even real! :-B

I need a good J/J fix and I'm so happy you updated! I can gladly say you made my (boring) Saturday! :)

Quick question: Do the baby Fels have the white lock of hair like their daddy? In the comics, Roan Fel has the same lock of hair that Jag has and that's two generations down the line. Then Roan's daughter has the lock of white hair. Or are you going completely AU on this? o_O Hahaha I just wanted to know since I guess I didn't get a mental picture of how the little Fels look like.

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Those two little girls are SO CUTE! :*

I bet a little boy would make things even more interesting in the Solo-Fel household.

15. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    :D Sweet all around.

16. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Hello! Reply time 8-}

Lexi - Makes me want to have little babies with Jag...

Lol, I'm pretty sure there's a line on that one :_|

I'm so freaking excited- can't wait to read about baby #3!

I'll try to get something up soon. Although I might stop the mostly-in-order thing, because I've got a few ideas for later in the girls' lives

Briannakin - Awww! So adorable! I can't wait to read about baby #3!

Thanks! And I'm working on it. Maybe a trip to see my cousin's new baby will help on that front 8-}

Lori - Somehow I don't think that's quite what Yoda had in mind there.

The idea that Yoda might have had that in mind kinda creeps me out :eek:[face_hypnotized]

I couldn't help but think of my oldest niece when I was reading this. I took her trick or treating and she was a little warry at first, but by the third house she was chanting "More candy, more candy!"

That's exactly the story that my friend told me about her daughter -- they even dressed her up as a princess, lol

Twins - This was one of my favorites! I need a good J/J fix and I'm so happy you updated! I can gladly say you made my (boring) Saturday!

Thanks, that's so sweet! Glad you enjoyed this one [:D]

Aw, and imagine if he's a mini-Jag!

One can only hope [face_love] Although it is my AU, so I suppose I can do a little more than hope on this one [face_thinking]

Hahaha look at me, obssesing over a baby boy that isn't even real!

That's perfectly normal. I obsess over Jag all the time, and he's not real. Wait, that is perfectly normal...right? [face_worried]:p

Quick question: Do the baby Fels have the white lock of hair like their daddy? In the comics, Roan Fel has the same lock of hair that Jag has and that's two generations down the line. Then Roan's daughter has the lock of white hair. Or are you going completely AU on this? raised_brow Hahaha I just wanted to know since I guess I didn't get a mental picture of how the little Fels look like.

I'm interested that you brought this up because I haven't read the comics and always thought Jag's white hair was from the scar, not anything genetic (I blame my biology background for that one). But we'll have to see how it plays out, because the question gave me an idea for another viggie. Oh, and I purposely left out exact details -- it's more convenient for me to fill those in as they're needed. Just imagine that they're the most adorable little things you've ever seen :D

Hazel - Those two little girls are SO CUTE!

Aren't they? The idea of Jag with them keeps distracting me from the good, pure J/J stuff [face_blush]

I bet a little boy would make things even more interesting in the Solo-Fel household

Oh Hazel, little boys always make things more interesting [face_laugh]

Solo_and_Fel - Sweet all around

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed [:D]

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Edit: I realized you could kinda see the spoiler, so I fixed it [face_peace]

17. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    Haha you're welcome! Yes! Hopefully we get a mini-Jag! :D

I obsess over Jag WAY too much. So it's probably normal. ;) Hahaha.

Okay, because I was a bit confused. The comics make it confusing too, though. :p Thank you for clearing that up for me, I thought of writing a fic of Jag's transition to emperor, but then I thought better of it.

Hehe, well I can imagine the two cutest girls in the galaxy, so that won't be too hard. Besides, the white lock would've gotten boring by the second girl. ;) You'd look at all the kids then you look at Jag and you think, "That's the father. Definitely."

I read all of the viggies and I'm thinking that you're the ultimate J/J writer! Haha this stuff is genius! I didn't get to comment on the other stuff since I'm kind of late, but I want you to know that all of this tuff just makes my day, especially:

And I'm perfectly aware that you're still in decent shape -- I see you naked on a regular basis, you know."

Love! [face_love] =D=

18. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Title: Dreaded Dates
    Time: about 57ABY

This one's dedicated to Jade_eyes, who gave me the idea a few weeks ago. And thank you, Twins! That's so sweet [face_blush]

Also, I realize that this is a huge jump in time -- I think I'll be hopping around more than I was before. But anyways, I hope you like it!

Jag watched in silence as the boy across from him swallowed the lump in his throat.

Nervous.

It was the first sign that he might be a decent kid. Of course, it might just mean he was aware that his date was the Emperor's daughter, that he was taking her to the Emperor's Ball, and that the Emperor's Royal Guard could be ordered to pack him up and shoot him off to the farthest corner of the galaxy at the drop of a hat.

Or, more likely, if he so much as touched his date.

Well, Jag considered, if that was the track the boy's mind had taken, at least he was intelligent enough to realize the consequences of his actions. And anyways, Jag had braved the wrath of not only the entire New Republic Army but Han Solo in order to court Jaina. Asking a boy to behave himself at a political function was not so difficult in comparison.

The women in his life had disagreed. Ganged up on him, in fact, and he was under strict orders to 'not scare away Neilla's date.'

But at least he still had Javin on his side. He was no happier about his sister on her first date than Jag was, and, being only twelve, was unlikely to incur the wrath of the women to the extent that Jag would by interfering.

Not that Jag really needed his son to interfere. In addition to the twenty Royal Guards and nearly two-hundred ISS personnel who would be present at the event were Soontir Fel, Han Solo, and Jedi Grandmaster Skywalker. Of course, they were under pain of death to 'not scare away Neilla's date' as well, but the intimidation factor alone was likely to keep the boy in line. Force knew that during those early days on Borelias, he hadn't dared look at Jaina when Han Solo or Luke Skywalker were on planet.

And regardless, judging by the bead of sweat now racing down the boy's face, Neilla was unlikely to want him close to her. Or, at least, not too close.

So it was with annoyance but strong smugness that Jagged Fel, emperor of the reconstructed Empire, stood across from Neilla's unfortunate date. He certainly did not envy the boy, but it was still satisfying to watch him periodically wipe his sweaty palms on his pants. The streaks left behind were rather amusing.

"Hello, Loraq," Neilla said brightly from behind him. "Dad."

Jag did not turn, but carefully surveyed the boy's wide-eyed reaction to Neilla's appearance. "Hello, sweetheart," he answered, secretly breathing a sigh of relief. The boy was harmless, it was painstakingly clear now. "You've kept your date waiting."

"I know, I'm sorry," she answered, but not to him. She walked over to the boy -- Loraq -- and gave him a hug. Jag suppressed his shudder and settled for merely glaring at the boy, who had the sense to quail appropriately. Then, finally, his daughter gave a sigh of resignation and turned to him.

"Loraq will bring me back by 2300 hours," she recited with careful neutrality.

Jag nodded. "Your brother will be waiting."

She had to try to resist the eye-roll, Jag could tell. But she wasn't her mother, so resist it she did. Then she blew him a kiss. "Bye, Dad."

The boy looked as though he had wanted to say something to him, but Neilla swept him out the door before he could remember how to use his mouth. Jag fervently hoped that his memory lapse dissipated. Neilla hated excessive talkers, and it was the easiest way to ensure that there would be no second date to worry about--

"Ahhh!" Jag cursed himself for jumping at the throat cleared behind him. He point blank refused to flush about the intimidating aura he had been purposely projecting. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know that you did something you weren't supposed to, Emperor Fel."

Jag refused to acknowledge that anything was amiss. "And here I thought you were just trying to help me look intimidating for Neilla's date."

"That was an added bonus."

"Bonus? What were you doing back there, Jay?"

"Enjoying the view, of course" she answered, smirking.

Jag raised a brow in question.

"Did you know that you look good from all angles?"

19. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe, poor kid, but I loved Jaina in this.

20. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    Of course, it might just mean he was aware that his date was the Emperor's daughter, that he was taking her to the Emperor's Ball, and that the Emperor's Royal Guard could be ordered to pack him up and shoot him off to the farthest corner of the galaxy at the drop of a hat.

Or, more likely, if he so much as touched his date.

Is it bad that I can just totally see Jag abusing his authority to have his daughters' innocent suitors disappear without a trace? [face_laugh]

And since it's the Emperor's Ball, does that mean that Jag also gets to attend and glare at Loraq all night?!? :D
    Well, I'm sure if that's the case, Jaina will find a way to, uh... suitably distract him... [face_whistling]

Jag had braved the wrath of not only the entire New Republic Army but Han Solo in order to court Jaina.

[face_laugh] So true!

But at least he still had Javin on his side. He was no happier about his sister on her first date than Jag was, and, being only twelve, was unlikely to incur the wrath of the women to the extent that Jag would by interfering.

Aw. [face_love] The men sticking together. Javin... a reference to Davin?

Very cute. Can the next drabble be the ball itself, in which Jaina somehow distracts Jag from Neilla and Loraq while simultaneously hiding from Han, who will kill Jag for touching her, even after however many years of marriage? :D[face_devil][face_mischief]
    Or Han could start threatening the Emperor while Neilla and Loraq look on laughing and holding hands, with Jag unable to do anything about it... [face_whistling]

;)

21. LoriLynn

Aug 13, 2011
    Absolutely adorable!

Lexi and I have been discussing this (while I shamelessly try to get her to put some fluff in her epic fics). Given all the overprotective male personas, it's a wonder that any woman in the Skywalker/Solo family gets any sort of romantic interest. Imagine having to deal with Han, Soonir, Luke, Jag, and Jacen (in the AUs anyhow) just to get a date. [face_worried]

Force help any suitors that come for the Fel girls!

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I am feeling sooooo sorry for that kid.

I love these types of stories about overprotective Dads and their daughters' dates.

Great job! :)

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful stuff pearl, and I love it that Jaina still enjoys the view shamelessly - although it would be very odd!!!! if she didn't.

Yes, Jag was not nearly as intimidating as Han - although believing he could be if he wanted to [face_laugh] doubtless does as well.

;)

24. TwinsinsThlee

Jul 1, 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

'nuff said. o_O

25. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late replies, I thought I had already responded to this thread [face_blush] Anyhow, it's reply time now [face_whistling]

Briannakin - Hehehe, poor kid, but I loved Jaina in this.

Jaina's reaction actually inspired the whole viggie, lol. I'm glad you enjoyed her 8-}

Lexi - Is it bad that I can just totally see Jag abusing his authority to have his daughters' innocent suitors disappear without a trace?

Lol, well, I suppose I can see him doing that too, so it must not be so bad...

And since it's the Emperor's Ball, does that mean that Jag also gets to attend and glare at Loraq all night?!? grin
    Well, I'm sure if that's the case, Jaina will find a way to, uh... suitably distract him...

Yes, it does [face_devil]

Javin... a reference to Davin?

It's actually Jacen + Davin = Javin. I wanted to do Anakin and Davin, but couldn't figure out anything that flowed and I figured she has made peace with Caedus by that point in her life. But for anyone who can't forgive Jacen, imagine that the 'J' came from his parents being named 'J'ag and 'J'aina

Very cute. Can the next drabble be the ball itself, in which Jaina somehow distracts Jag from Neilla and Loraq while simultaneously hiding from Han, who will kill Jag for touching her, even after however many years of marriage? grin devil mischief
    Or Han could start threatening the Emperor while Neilla and Loraq look on laughing and holding hands, with Jag unable to do anything about it... whistling

You know, I loved this idea when I first read it, but it's insisting on going a different way for me :p You can feel free to write this version, and hopefully I'll have my version posted soon :D

Lori - Absolutely adorable!

Lexi and I have been discussing this (while I shamelessly try to get her to put some fluff in her epic fics). Given all the overprotective male personas, it's a wonder that any woman in the Skywalker/Solo family gets any sort of romantic interest. Imagine having to deal with Han, Soonir, Luke, Jag, and Jacen (in the AUs anyhow) just to get a date. worried

Force help any suitors that come for the Fel girls!

I hear ya! But my philosophy in this front is -- if there are any women in the galaxy who can get dates despite all those overprotective male personas, it's the Skywalker/Solo women. Especially if they have Fel blood. I mean, none of the men have that trifecta, they simply can't compete :p

Hazel - I am feeling sooooo sorry for that kid.

Lol, you're more compassionate than I am 8-}

I love these types of stories about overprotective Dads and their daughters' dates.

Great job!

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it, even though Jag mostly just stood there. I think his method was probably scary enough to that kid [face_laugh]

Jade - I love it that Jaina still enjoys the view shamelessly

I certainly would if I were her -- although I've wondered a lot if being attractive helped Jag's image in the public. I mean, Palpatine was gross and terrifying, I wonder if being handsome and intimidating would be any better :confused:

Twins - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

'nuff said.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Thanks again for the comments everyone! Have a great holiday!