main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Mommy..." (A humorous one-poster with A/A and 5-year-old Leia)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Trixter_Goddess, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trixter_Goddess

Trixter_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Okay, I got this plot bunny a few weeks ago and it wouldn't leave me alone. It's just a one poster and its about...well, just read it. This is my first fanfic so please reply.

Padme sunk into the plush chair and her eyes drifted shut. The twins were watching their father, Anakin, practice with his lightsaber. Padme could hear the hum of the saber as Anakin made swift, quick movements.

Suddenly, Leia crawled over to her mother. The child's brown eyes looked up at her mother patiently.

"What is it sweetheart?" Padme lifted Leia on to her lap.

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" Leia asked.

Padme just stared for a moment. She hadn't been expecting that! She should have known her child would have asked that, for Leia had always been a very curious child. But what should she say?

Padme smiled. No, I'll let Anakin have a shot at this.

"Why don't you let your father answer that one?" Padme's smile broke into a grin.

Leia looked at Anakin, still going through motions with his lightsaber. Again, Leia asked the question. Padme chuckled when Anakin stopped mid-step in amazement. He turned to her and gave her a 'what-do-I-say' type of look. Padme just shrugged her shoulders.

"Go on," Padme laughed. "I'd like to hear what you have to say."

Anakin glared at her. She knew she'd be in for it later.

"Well, honey. Ummm...well, when two people are in love..they..uhh," Anakin paused for a moment. Then he seemed to relax and Padme knew that he had an idea. "When two people are in love they call in the stork."

Padme rolled her eyes at the idea. It was stupid, yes, but at least it held off the truth. For now.

Leia listened intently as Anakin began to describe the "stork". Padme listened also, and reminded herself to tease Anakin whenever she could about this. She was going to have so much fun with this.

Of course, Padme couldn't wait to hear when Anakin had to tell Leia the truth.

:D ;)

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was AWESOME! You shoud make this into a fic!

Love NYC

3. jedi-jaya

jedi-jaya Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Hehe.. the question every parent dreads. Good story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.