mom's loopy

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Well they figured out that mom tore her ligament in her knee and they got her on percacet and she decided that since I can't go over to the halo thing tonight she offered to let us do a halo thing here one night. maybe like next weekend? we got plenty of tv's here and mom has plenty of dope so she won't care. And I warned her as to how some people can get a little mouthy heheh. But she was still kewl. whats everyone's thoughts on this?

RAoF~!~!
  2. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    she now has vicaden.......... and she will be out of work for at least two weeks!!!!!!
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Well, you already know my deal on that.... :(
  4. ForceTheologian Force Ghost

star 2
    Riff, you want to buy some?

FT
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hahahaha.... riiiight. No way, I had to take some of that stuff when I went on a business trip to Chicago, because I had been in a wreck. Pretty much knocked me out for a day and 1/2....
  6. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    so if we don't do it like this weekend the thing to keep in mind is that it has to be on a weekend that my dad works nights. and other than that mom doesn't care. so if we can put our heads together on what would work maybe like next month some time or so it will be fine. i will get my dads schedule from him tonight and put up the weeks that he works nights, but the kewl thing about his job is that he only works everyother weekend. so really now that i think about it we will have to do this on that one week that he works friday night... but before we go too far in researching my dads schedule and the like how many people are willing to come this way? for a halo or even a starwars official meeting then some halo?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.