main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mon Aimé Perdu: (Post Rots, Suitless V/P AU) *COMPLETED* Final Author Replies- Thank You!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Title: Mon Aimé Perdu (My Lost Beloved)
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe: AU, Post ROTS
    Characters: Vader, Padmé, Luke, Leia, Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Wrenga Jixton many more...
    Summary: Since they were separated on Mustafar, Vader has been searching for his beloved whom he has believed alive. Now that he has found her, will she be able to accept the Sith Lord for who he has become or will their hearts be unable to forgive each other as she is forced to be by his side?
    Disclaimer: I in no way shape or form own any of the Star Wars characters, places, ect. Wrenga Jixton is a popular character, and he belongs to whoever it was that originally created him. Oh, and I don't own the movie Frida either.

He came the day it rained.

She had been sitting at the window, thinking of him, only of him. Her forehead rested against the sill, her breath making a slight fog on the glass. For hours, she had just sat there, waiting and watching.

For what, her mind knew not, but her heart was ready.

Thus, she had not started upon seeing the ships and speeders rush towards her house. Even when the dozens of troops clamored towards the small cottage with their blasters drawn, she did not blink.

Nothing frightened her anymore.

Slowly, she put down her book and waited. By then, a loud banging on the door could be heard and the shouting of angry men. Still, she did not stir.

A loud crash reverberated through the house as the door crashed to the door and soon the sound of metal could be heard pounding across the floor she had so diligently scrubbed the day before. Orders were being shouted, and even from where she sat, she could hear the prepping of blasters ready to fire at a moments notice.

They were near.

?There she is- stun her!? a metallic voice called out. Whipping around, she saw three stormtroopers, all of them pointing their blasters at her. Not blinking, she slowly stood up and raised her hands.

Then, there was silence.

It began as a distant sound, but faintly and growing louder was the ominous ?snap-his? of a labored breath. Soft footfalls could be heard as the specter drew nearer. Darkness entered into the once beautiful room, its shadow touching everything that was once bright and beautiful. Flowers, ones that she had delightedly placed on the table, seemed to shrivel as coldness filled the air.

?Padmé,? the voice rumbled.

Her brown eyes found his, accusing yet sorrowful. ?Why?? she whispered, though her words were too quiet for him to hear.

Vader stands there, not daring to step any closer.

?Why?? she asks a little louder, a tear running down her thin face. Her hands, the ones she had previously prided herself on for not quivering in fear, began to tremor. ?Anakin? why did you do that to us??

Questions.

Silence.

?Anakin, you loved me- I know you loved me,? she pleaded, clasping her hands together. The way he moved her to fear and sorrow? frightened Padmé. ?Our vows, the ones we exchanged by the holy man- you meant them just as much as I. How could you??

?How could you?? he said quietly in reply, accusation heavy in his voice.

?I am not the one who betrayed our love,? she said sadly, shaking her head. With her hand, she wiped away her tears and sniffed. ?I am not the one who harmed the person I swore to always protect and love.?

?My whole life is a betrayal,? he said in a low voice. ?I left my mother, I left the Jedi??

?But you have the ability to return!? she cried out. ?Anakin, I beg you again, please come back to the light, to me!? Very badly, she wanted- no needed- to cross the floor and throw her arms about the figure standing before her. In the back of her mind, though, she knew he was not her husband.

?I have come back,? he whispered.

Everything went black.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

This was a plot bunny that suddenly attacked me, so I would love to hear what ya'll think about it!
    Thank you for reading!

2. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Whoah, that was interesting! Very mysterious beginning but I'm guessing Anakin isn't burnt to a crisp in this story right? I'll be keeping an eye on this story as well!

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Great job AnakinsFavorite, not that I?m surprised cuz your other three fics are great, I just hope that working on three fics at once goes easier for you then it has for me, 3 [:D] [:D] [:D] for good luck.

Oh, and please pm me when you update[face_praying] , I think that this will be great.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Very nice beginning.

I loved how calmly Padme waited even after seeing the stormtroopers headed her way, that would have pushed me over the edge!

Everything went black.

:eek: :eek:

What happened?????

UGH, evil cliffie.

Looking forward to more

=D==D= =D= =D=

5. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I love V/P fics! [face_dancing] So, naturally, I'm thrilled to see another one. I like how this begins with Padmé sitting and waiting. It's like she knew things would inevitably come to this.

Vader has found her and when she asks him to come back to her he tells her he has. That's almost kinda creepy, in a good kind of way. Does that make any sense?

Please PM when you update.

6. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    I'll tell you what I think about it - I think it's awesome, AnakinsFavorite!

Please put me on your PM list. :) I'm anxious to see where you take this. Amazing start!

7. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    oOooOOOOoooOOoOoOo... love it.

8. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I am intrigued by this story because I love Vad/Pad fics.

I do have a few ???

Can you add me to your pm list?
    Do you speak French?
    How long will this story be?

Just curious
    Bobbie

9. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies
    Master_Talek: Whoah, that was interesting! Very mysterious beginning but I'm guessing Anakin isn't burnt to a crisp in this story right? I'll be keeping an eye on this story as well!
    This was a random, spur of the moment, type fast fic. I still haven?t decided whether he will be crispy fried yet! [face_thinking]

Star_Angel:
    Great job AnakinsFavorite, not that I?m surprised cuz your other three fics are great, I just hope that working on three fics at once goes easier for you then it has for me, 3 for good luck. Oh, and please pm me when you update, I think that this will be great.
    I?m glad you liked it. Hopefully I will be able to keep up? I-) It will help that one of the stories is a round robin, so thanx for the good luck. I will be sure to pm you.

KELIA: Very nice beginning. I loved how calmly Padme waited even after seeing the stormtroopers headed her way, that would have pushed me over the edge! Everything went black. What happened????? UGH, evil cliffie. Looking forward to more
    Padmé knows that Vader will not do anything to her, and she will use this to her advantage. She was frightened deep down though. :eek:

Daenarrah: I love V/P fics! So, naturally, I'm thrilled to see another one. I like how this begins with Padmé sitting and waiting. It's like she knew things would inevitably come to this.
    I LOVE VP fics too. Have you read By and Obscure and Lonely Road? That is the best OC/Vader story I HAVE EVER READ. [face_love] There is another one where Padmé was taken captive by vader? work in progress. Most of the stories have just recently finished.:_|
    Vader has found her and when she asks him to come back to her he tells her he has. That's almost kinda creepy, in a good kind of way. Does that make any sense?
    Yes, I thought it was creepy too. [face_skull]
    Please PM when you update.
    Of course!

VA_Parky:
    I'll tell you what I think about it - I think it's awesome, AnakinsFavorite! Please put me on your PM list. I'm anxious to see where you take this. Amazing start!
    Only if you add me for Skating for the Star Wars! I LOVE that fic! [face_love]

babeekim: oOooOOOOoooOOoOoOo... love it.
    Thank you! Hopefully the next post will be as good?

Amidala66: I am intrigued by this story because I love Vad/Pad fics. I do have a few ??? I love V/P fics too![face_love]
    Can you add me to your pm list?
    Of course!
    Do you speak French?
    I wish. :oops: I took Spanish (4 yrs) because it was practical! I love French stuff (guys, food, Eiffel tower, ect). If there is anyone out there who can speak French (unlike me- I use a computer translator site) let me know if I?m wrong!
    How long will this story be?
    I dunno? I am just trying to get my pride and prejudice update for tomorrow ready, then I will start on the next chapter. It will definitely be several posts- could be 15ish and could be book long? just see what?s the will of the force, but I am hoping for very, very long. That ok with you? :p

PM List
    Star_Angel
    Daenarrah
    VA_Parky
    Amidala66
    P.S. I only put you on the PM list if you explicitly ask me, so if you want to be added, just let me know! I hope to update here soon?
    THANX FOR READING!

10. Raven_Alanna

Raven_Alanna Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2005
    This is a fantastic premise for a story, and I eagerly await the next updates!! Please please please add me to your PM list!! lol

Alanna

11. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    yay!!!! one more V/P fic is here ))) it's great to read and i really enjoy it! please pm me with update, if you would )

12. Daenarrah

Nov 12, 2005
    I LOVE VP fics too.

V/P fics are one of my big weaknesses. I absolutely love the "what if" aspect of it all and how the two would react to each other and in how many different ways if Padmé had survived.

Have you read By and Obscure and Lonely Road? That is the best OC/Vader story I HAVE EVER READ.

Do you mean "By A Route Obscure and Lonely" by VaderLVR64? Yes, I've read it and I agree it's awesome. I've just been a bad girl and haven't commented on it very much. [face_worried] :( I've never been much of a fan of Anakin/Vader and OCs - I just can't picture him with anyone other than Padmé - but that fic is amazing.

There is another one where Padmé was taken captive by vader? work in progress.

I think I know which one you're talking about. It's good too.

In my opinion, the best V/P fic I've read is "Sweet Retribution" by VaderLVR. That is absolutely stunning and amazing work.

There are several V/P fics I'm following here. I just love them.

13. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh I just *adore* suitless Vader fics. Evil is the way to go, but without the suit!

I love the beginning, very intriguing! I like Vader's entrance. You're not too sure what his intentions are. Please add me to your PM list. Can't wait til the next update!

14. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    o please put me on the om list too!!:D

15. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    What's going to happen to Padme now? is he going to handed her over to Palpatine?

Can I be in your Pm list?

16. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies
    Raven_Alanna: This is a fantastic premise for a story, and I eagerly await the next updates!! Please please please add me to your PM list!! lol
    Thank you! I must confess I started this without really knowing what kind of a direction this would take, but I sat down last night and ironed it all out. I will of course add you!

Mirik: yay!!!! one more V/P fic is here ))) it's great to read and i really enjoy it! please pm me with update, if you would )
    There seems to be a shortage of V/P fics lately. I am so glad you like it and I will of course add you! :*

Daenarrah:
    Do you mean "By A Route Obscure and Lonely" by VaderLVR64? Yes, I've read it and I agree it's awesome. I've just been a bad girl and haven't commented on it very much. I've never been much of a fan of Anakin/Vader and OCs - I just can't picture him with anyone other than Padmé - but that fic is amazing.
    I?m not really into stories with OC?s and Vader, but that was amazing. I wish she?d do a sequel or something? [face_praying]
    In my opinion, the best V/P fic I've read is "Sweet Retribution" by VaderLVR. That is absolutely stunning and amazing work.
    That was amazing. The end was so sad- I nearly bawled my head off.:_| Ya?ll ought to go read it- it?s finished.

anakin_luver: Oh I just *adore* suitless Vader fics. Evil is the way to go, but without the suit!
    I love those fics too? I decided that he was going to go half and half?
    I love the beginning, very intriguing! I like Vader's entrance. You're not too sure what his intentions are. Please add me to your PM list. Can't wait til the next update!
    I intended for it to be intriguing, so I?m glad it pulled off well. That?s always how I?ve imagined what would have happened if she?d been captured by him.

babeekim: o please put me on the om list too!!
    I suppose?;)

michaellover: What's going to happen to Padme now? is he going to handed her over to Palpatine? Can I be in your Pm list?
    You will have to see about that all in the next post. I will definitely add you- glad you?re also reading this fic! [:D]

PM List
    Star_Angel
    Daenarrah
    VA_Parky
    Amidala66
    Raven_Alanna
    Mirik
    anakin_luver
    babeekim
    michaellover

Let me know if you're not on the list but would like to be added!

17. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Chapter 2: Not Easily Forgiven

?Mi?Lady, are you alright?? a male voice asked.

Through her grogginess, Padmé heard the voice and began to restlessly stir from her slumber.

?Mi?Lady, are you alright??

Her eyes slowly opened and, when they became used to the harsh light, saw an unfamiliar face before hers. He had a tired, almost weary face that was hardened by years of fighting. Though he was probably only her age, he seemed? old.

?Where am I?? she asked through dry lips. When she licked them, her parchedness was not relieved. After blinking a few times, Padmé took in her surroundings.

White.

It appeared to be a healer?s ward of some sort. Everything was white- the ceiling, the floor, the walls, even the bed she laid on. Diagrams and cabinets filled with utensils surrounded her.

?You are on the Executor,? the man informed her as he brought a comlink out of his pocket. ?My Lord? She has awoken.?

There was silence on the other end but, for reasons she could not explain, Padmé suddenly felt very afraid.

And lonely.

Static emitted from the comlink. ?Very well, Commander. See to it that she is properly taken care of and then bring her to me.?

Though dazed, Padmé recognized that voice.

Vader.

Her husband.

Instantly, she began to quiver in fear and, suddenly, the young man before her did not seem so kind. ?What are you going to do with me?? she asked fearfully, her shaking hands clutching onto her white blanket.

The man ignored her but instead handed her some clothes. It was a one piece outfit that consisted of a white tunic with a hood. Bowing, he left her.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, Padmé slowly made her way down the long corridor of the star destroyer, holding onto the commander with shaking hands. They walked slowly, but apparently not slowly enough, for they soon reached the bridge.

Standing at the other end with his back to her as he looked out the viewport at the galaxy that was his to conquer was Vader. His hands were behind his back as he gazed out at the stars which he had once claimed he wished to visit.

Sadly, Padmé realized that he was fulfilling his childhood dream, but in a horrific manner that her little Annie would never have fathomed.

As they made their way onto the bridge, all of the men working below stopped what they were doing and stared up at the woman clad in white as she passed by. Their mouths hung open as she made her way over to where Vader stood.

Padmé realized that he knew she was there but was intent on beginning the confrontation his way. Silently, she stood behind him as the Commander walked off.

Slowly, Vader turned around and gazed at her from behind his mask.

Her eyes rested on the floor and her hands were clasped before her. Her hair, now done up shone beneath the hood that she wore. The white outfit only enhanced her beauty and innocence as she stood there, its purity a stark contrast to the darkness that was Vader.

In a simple gesture, he reached out and brushed her cheek with his gloved fingers.

She turned her head away. ?Do not touch me,? she whispered, her brown eyes looking up at him in a haunted way that made Vader take a step back.

Padmé knew that, within that dark helm, Vader was shocked by her behavior. His breathing had become irregular, and his fists, which were at his side, clenched and unclenched.

Slowly, his rasping went back to its steady pattern as he raised his head. Off in the corner, the admiral and other men of high importance patiently waited, but when they saw him look at them, they all cowered in fear.

?I have someone I would like for everyone to meet,? Vader rumbled. This time, he reached up and brushed her face without hesitation, ignoring her when she backed away. In an ungentle action, he grabbed her arm and pulled her against him. ?This is my wife, Lady Vader.?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Excellent update=D=, I loved it[face_love]. I feel so sorry for Padmé and I?m very curies about what will happened now? so please update soon[face_praying]

In a simple gesture, he reached out and brushed her cheek with his gloved fingers.

She turned her head away. ?Do not touch me,? she whispered, her brown eyes looking up at him in a haunted way that made Vader take a step back.

Padmé knew that, within that dark helm, Vader was shocked by her behavior. His breathing had become irregular, and his fists, which were at his side, clenched and unclenched.

I would probably react the same way if it was me. And I can also understand Vader but he really shouldn?t be all that shocked either, but he probably expected her to just jump into his arms and beg him for forgiveness, even thought I think that it should be the other way around.

19. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh dear, Vader! [face_shame_on_you] You do that again and I have a feeling you just might lose an arm (yet again). Padme isn't going to take too kindly to being paraded around like that!

Another awesome chapter, AnakinsFavorite! Oh, this story has me on the edge of my seat. Now I'm anxious to see what kind of conversation is going to follow between my favorite couple. I have a feeling you might have to edit it for language. ;) :D

Great, great work!! Thanks so much for the PM!!

20. Daenarrah

Nov 12, 2005
    Ah Vader, being your usual charming self. [face_whistling] :rolleyes: o_O We may be seeing teeny signs of Anakin poking through there with him touching her cheek but he's still all Vader.

She's not going to like it though being displayed like that. It's almost like he's showing her off as a trophy. And calling her "Lady Vader"? I like the title personally but Padmé isn't going to.

21. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Whoah, I hope Padme knocks some sense into Anakin, or should I say, Darth Vader. (Sorry, Yoda moment there.:p) I wonder what everyone will say about this?[face_thinking]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

22. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Another great fic by you!!! V/P! *hugs you* Great stuff so far. I loved his entrance as well. Very powerful. Please add me to the list. :)

23. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    I'll say that this story has me intrigued. Vader/Padme stories are always interesting. How they interact, how they deal with each other and change each other will always be interesting. Will Vader corrupt Padme, or will Padme turn him back to the light?

also, how will Sid respond?

24. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    ?This is my wife, Lady Vader.?

Ouchie!:oops: something tells me Padme wont be too happy about the title. Vader should thank the Sith his body ( or at least his privates, if he still has them) is covered in armor [face_beatup] .
    He deserves a good kick where it counts! that'll teach him!

Thanks for the Pm![:D]

25. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I must agree with the other posters. I don't think Padme is going to enjoy being called Lady Vader. I guess I will have to wait to see if I am right.

Please don't make us wait too long.:D

Nice job :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.