main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mon Aimé Perdu: (Post Rots, Suitless V/P AU) *COMPLETED* Final Author Replies- Thank You!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    :_| [face_love] [face_love] :_| :_| That was a beautiful to a truly beautiful story!!!The fic was written beautifully and i am sad it has come to an end!!i have really enjoyed this fic and i hope there is many more like it to come!!

2. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Great story! I enjoyed it very much :)

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OMG that was amazingly beautiful [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]!!!!

Loved the little family reunion just perfect [:D].

But I'm sad that this story ended because I seriously thought that Padme was gonna die and Vader was just a pyscho sociopath gone wrong [face_laugh] [face_skull]!!

But if you write any deleted scenes please PM me I'd love to read them ;)!!

4. anakins_girl_baby5

anakins_girl_baby5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    OMG that was the best chapter I loved it [face_love]

I can't beleive it is over :_|

this was one of my favorite stories

thanks for the pm:)

great job
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

5. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    *sniffs*

That was so beautiful, I forgive you for not continuing with sequals. Ani loved his daughter the moment he saw her [face_love] , and Leia [face_laugh] . That was me when I was little!

J_Ro

6. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    :_| That was such a good ending, I'm happy that he finally got to come home. Great work with this chapter, and this entire story. I'm sad to see it end, but I'm glad it ended well.

7. Queen-of-Naboo

Queen-of-Naboo Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2006
    Omg, what a great way for them to be reunited! It was so sweet. This was such a fun fanfic to read! Please pm me if you have any deleted scenes!

~Tally

8. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  9. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    This was such a sweet ending - I have tears in my eyes. [face_love] What a romantic, perfect way to end such a wonderful story. It's been quite a journey, hasn't it? But I have to say, I've enjoyed every moment!

You know I want to be PM'd with any deleted scenes you might come up with - and I'll be on hand for "A Marked Man" as well. Woohoo! Looking forward to it, my dear!

10. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    I loved the ending!! [face_love] the are all together again, finally! he walked a long and difficult road to be able to have his family back

I'm up for any Pm's if you send them out [:D]

11. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was a masterpiece!! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Please pm me when you write new stories. I love your tales.

Congrats on a job well done.=D=

12. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Awww...that was such a sweet ending. I absouletly loved it. [face_love] Your such an amazing author and I can't wait to see your next story. Please, PM whenever you post it up. I will gladly read and review it. :D

13. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    :_| You made me cry! At least it's tears of joy. I'm glad that Anakin finally killed Sidious and came home. The bit of Breaha and Jix getting married was very sweet as well. Reading about the children reminded me of watching my own. Altogether it was a very nice story. =D=

I forgot to ask for you to pm me all the pm-only stuff. I love this story so much that I will have to print it all out to keep one day soon. Thanks for a great read. I'll keep an eye out for your other works.

14. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I've waited for this happy ending and it was truly PERFECT!!!!=D= =D=

Bravo on a job well done!!!!!!@};- @};-

(yes, send any PM's my way!)

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Ah that was lovely.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I love how accepting Shmi was of the father she had never met.

Wonderful job on this story, I loved it!! Please PM me with any deleted scenes you do

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Happy Endings All Around!!! =D= A little teary eyed at the end. I am sucker for the Happy Skywalker family endings! [face_love]

Beautifully written; well done! @};-

17. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    A wondeful ending to an even more wonderful story. I am going to miss this, but am looking forward to regular updates for the other story as well. Also, please do PM me if you do deleted scenes. Thank you! :)

18. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    An ending worthy of this beautiful story! [face_love]

Strong arms wrapped about her, and Anakin pressed his forehead against his wife?s, their tears rolling together.

For years, she?d waited for him, but the woman hadn?t realized what she?d been looking for. The long journey had begun that fateful day when Vader had captured her, whispering the words that would haunt her dreams: ?I have come back.? Each day that had been lived in fear had brought them one step closer to being reunited.

Anakin had come back.

This was not the end but merely the begining for the Skywalker family.

=D=

19. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    i was right. it was a happy ending.

please PM if/when you make any deleted scenes.

great end to a great fic!

20. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Firstly, thank you all for reading and replying so faithfully- it means a lot to me!

Star_Angel: As one of my first readers ever, thank you, my friend!

naadi: *Sighs happily* All good things must come to an end, my dear!

DarthVaderette: Thank you for following along, Friend!

randomangel22: I had this end bit envisioned long before I was through with the story! I was so worried that I wasn?t going to pull it off right?

anakins_girl_baby5: Aww! Thank you! I?m glad you liked it!

Jaded_Rose: I think that writing a sequel would have just dragged it on for longer than what was necessary and would have ultimately killed it. I was more like Shmi- quiet and easily embarrassed!

Kelli_LB: I just got to a point where the story just had to end.

Queen-of-Naboo: I?m not sure if it is quite ?fun? but more or less one that makes you think. Thank you for reading!

Ladynaye: Thank you, m?dear, for hanging on so long!

VA_Parky: Thank you, Master! I wouldn?t have made it thus far without your encouragement!

Michaellover: For once, I didn?t feel like being even more evil and making it longer and windier!

Amidala66: Thank you! I?ll PM you if you ever miss one (which seems highly unlikely!)

Kitten: Thank you! I shall keep that in mind!

RavenNolan: That was just my portrayal of the twins? and how it could have been. *sniffs* If you are referring to Ultimates, I don?t do those, but I AM flattered that you thought so highly of my story so as to print it out!

HandmaidenVeme: Thank you, my dear! It was a pleasure to have you along for the ride!

KELIA: I think Shmi more or less symbolizes all that could/should have been.

Galactic_Girl: It?s okay- I?m a sucker for those things too!

ehopepower: Thank you for reading- your replies have always made me smile.

VaderLVR64: Aww! Thank you, my dear!

anakin_luver:
    Hee! And you all doubted me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.