main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Monaco boards

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Darth-Seldon, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I was wondering if we could set up boards for the principality of monaco. I understand you need three people so I offer myself as the first would anyone else volunteer to join a board for monaco.

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Good luck in finding two other people so that you can get your board. :)

3. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    If you don't find them, you're welcome on the French board :)

4. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    No one wants to join Monaco?????????

5. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    The aim of FanForce boards is to eventually get to meet people IRL, and apparently no one here lives in Monaco...

Even if someone did, they'd most likey post on the Southern France board, or something like that =)

Why do you want a Monaco board ? You're American, aren't you ? Have you ever been there?

6. Darth-Asimov

Darth-Asimov Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I will join the Monaco boards. I love Monaco it is like a second home. And I speak for everyone in the Principality when I say that we are not southern france and deserve our own boards.

7. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    Why, hello, Sock.

I never meant Monaco is Southern France, I only meant that geographically speaking, Monaco was closer to Southern France, and that someone living in Monaco and wishing to meet other SW fans in real life would most likely consider that the easiest way to do so is to post there =)

By the way, there are Swiss and Belgians on the board France... No one told them not to come because they were not France...

8. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Well I have two people for a Monaco board darth-asimov is from the country and I have visited three times. All I need is a third and we can all set up the boards for the great Principality of monaco. Anyone else want to join?

9. ChancellorSkywalker

ChancellorSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2003
    I am from Monaco and will join the boards. So is that three can we officially have our own Monaco board now. Between myself Darth-Seldon and Darth-Asimov we have three people and enough to make the boards.

10. Kdace

Kdace RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 23, 2001
    Hello mister Socks...

11. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Who is Mister Socks? and are we going to create the MOnaco boards now that we have three people who have said they will join?

12. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    A person has generally a main identity; if he gets another user name, we call that user name a sockpuppet, or just a sock.

Three user names said they'd join the board, but not three people... As you know better than we do =) I am just making a guess, but moderators can check that for sure...

It was a nice try =) Sorry for you it didn't work...

13. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    ANd you are also supposed to live in Monaco, not just post on their boad.

14. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I don't really understand all this buisness of socks and three people. We have three and that is all it takes so lets make a monaco board!

15. flyingseal

flyingseal Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    I smell a conspiracy [face_mischief]...

16. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I will drop the subject. I am sorry about all of this but I used this thread to state my opinion that every european nation should have its own board. In my opinion it is prejudice to give say Poland a board instead of say Russia or Denmark. I will drop this subject yes I have two sock puppets that posted in this board. I'm sorry

17. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Denmark has their own board and is an official FF chapter, no Russians have asked for a board.

18. Darth-Asimov

Darth-Asimov Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I ask for a board for all of Eastern Europe

19. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    And why give Russia they own board and not give us Poles. Heh You don't like Poland I see.
    But yes of course you think that when you live in rich country you have to have your own board. I have nothing against Denmark or Russian boards. Give them 10 or 15 if they want. I don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.