main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Monday Mush Mania Discussion Thread and Index - Important Post (19th Feb 2014)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Monday_Mush_Mania, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Unless everyone else has a different time listed on the boards, I still read this as June 24. I think we should all wait until the boards declare it to be officially Monday, June 25. :-B

It's tickling to see everyone so eager! But anticipation makes the moment sweeter, right?;)

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Drat! I finished this story 4 days ago... it's actually painful not to post it. [face_laugh] Especially since it was a very overdue challenge response as well :p

It's tickling to see everyone so eager! But anticipation makes the moment sweeter, right?

I suppose. *pouts like a petulant child* :p j/k

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Patience, young padawan. The time has not yet come. In the mean time, have a cookie. :)

(I tried to find an actual Star Wars quote but failed, but I thought this'd do instead.)

4. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Oh, Lordy! *kicks self* I'm sorry for the confusion brought on by my post. I've been working such long days for the last week. I skipped Sunday because a.) I'm exhausted and b.) I'm just so excited to read what everyone posts. Again, so sorry for my lapse in the ability to effectively think for a moment. :oops: It was so early here when I posted that. Only later when I snapped out of my sleepish state was when I realized what I had wrote.

I'll still reserve my right to give a shout out for a TGIMonday post. ;)

5. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh] I was pretty much in the same state as you were in my response to your error. I'm no good before my third cup of coffee in the morning. :p

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    No worries, Twin! [:D] This is one of those rare times I'm looking forward to a Monday, too!

**Just a reminder, tomorrow is MMM. Any mushy fic this time around will do. Just post the fic with Monday Mush Mania or MMM in the title field, and link it here for the index!**

I just finished mine early this morning, around 4:30 a.m. It is a different MMM than I had planned, but I really like it. I hope y'all will too, and I cannot wait to read your fics! :D

7. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    So ginchy lee...are you waiting up till midnight and then posting your MMM? ;)

8. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    I'm still working on mine [face_blush] I got a bit bogged down with what I'd originally planned to write, and so now am doing a completely different thing. 8-} But the muse is flowing pretty freely right now, so I've no doubt I'll have it finished in time (touch wood). ;)

It's a little different than I think most of you will expect from mush, but IMO, it is still much, so I hope you'll all enjoy it. :)

Looking forward to reading everyone's responses tomorrow! This is gonna be great! [face_dancing] I'm a bouncing bean already! :p

Ant. ]-}

9. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    hehe, i'll probably set my alarm for 3 in the morning (since the board time is three hours behind my time) and post then... if i can drag myself out of bed, that is :p

10. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Mebbe. ;)

ETA: I'm a nut. I really was going to stay up until midnight and post, until I remembered it wouldn't be midnight board time. :oops: So, I'll post as soon as I get to work in the morning. :D

11. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    No way I'll get up at 4am to post a story... [face_shame_on_you] Don't try to make me feel guilty for making you wait another 8 or 9 hours... O:)

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh]

The only reason i wanna get up @ 3am to post is waiting to post is killing me! I've always been the type of person who will buy a gift for someone's b-day or something and can hardly wait to give it to them... not that I think my writing is a great gift. [face_blush]

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm ready! :p I was glad to find out we'd be back in time for me to post my Monday mush.

That's sad, isn't it? :p

14. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Only three hours to go. :)

15. Lauren_Solo

Lauren_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007
    *feet move frantically beneath computer desk* *eyes twitch in anticipation*

*looks at watch again* Come on time, move!

When will the next Monday Mush be? :D I'm hoping I can write something for it, but I'm a bit nervous with ginchy and Jade_pilot and my fav Vader who write such awesome mush! Mine would be terrible in comparison I fear. :(

16. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    I'm afraid my little songfic won't be ready for this time around. :( Not that I have any illusions that I could write mush as well as you ladies @};- but I'm doing my best. I just hope the next Monday Mush is also open to any form of fic so I can post my songfic (assuming it's actually finished by then :p ).

I know, you're all crushed. :p [face_peace]

17. Lauren_Solo

Jun 22, 2007

Aww, Mr. Gath. [:D] I'm anxiously looking forward to any and all mush, so I'll be waiting for the next one to see what a guy can come up with. I already think WyoJedi (i hope that's how you spell his name [face_worried] ) is good at mush, so I'm confident you can do well too. :)

18. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Here is my contribution to MMM: The Perfect Gift. I hope you all enjoy it. @};-

No, 'cause you write beautiful mush. I'm glad you could make it on time as well. :D

19. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Well, I found this thread/challenge last night, read through it all, and it sounded great to me. So . . . I wrote something for it, despite the fact that by the time I finished it it was Monday already :p. Well, what's one more late night in the life of a college student, right? I'm not sure if it's mushy enough, but here it is! Maybe it's a little out of the ordinary?

In the Moment

20. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Monday is 24 hours long. That's a whole 23 and a half hours to finish it, allowing half an hour to post it. ;)

21. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    So I never really managed it to finish the story I originally had on my mind, but anyway this is a very short viggie that might fit for this occasion... [face_blush]

~Reality~

cheers,

VeryBusy

22. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Well, here is my contribution...

Tash'Tay Drops

:D

I promise to post the other two chapters ASAP.

23. Lauren_Solo

Jun 22, 2007
    Great responces so far. [face_love]

Sadly, I have to go, but I can't wait to come back home and read the rest!

24. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
  25. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Hehe, but I live in China. I haven't had time to write all day (plus battling DWB doesn't help) and we're 15 hours ahead of board time, so it's almost 6pm already. I'll be sleeping when the bulk of the mush will be posted.

But thanks for the encouragement nonetheless! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.