main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Monday Mush Mania Discussion Thread and Index - Important Post (19th Feb 2014)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Monday_Mush_Mania, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Grrr. With all my papers, I wasn't able to even think about this, but perhaps I shall take a much needed break and quickly write some pure, plotless mush tonight.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    RAH!!!! I did it :D It's not THAT mushy, but it was the best I could do in 3 hours.

Lean On Me

3. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan mush is a little predictable for me, I guess, but It's all about the recovery. ;)

Scars

It came out a bit long, so I'll post Part 1 today and the next 2 parts on the next 2 days.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    So of course, I made impromptu plans instead of writing and now it's late and I'm tired 8-} I need to stop waiting until the last minute! But I can't wait to read the others :)

6. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    I managed to write up a very short OC vignette. It's not fantastic, but it does sorta, kinda meet the mush requirement:

New World

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great responses everyone. NYCitygurl - I totally miss your stuff too. [face_batting] @};-

NYCitygurl likes this.
  8. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Does anyone want to run MMM? I kinda forgot about it with my job and everything else that's been going on.

9. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    Well, I could go for a little mush, with enough lead time.

10. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    I could maybe run MMM. I have no idea what that would entail, though...PM me maybe? [face_good_luck]

11. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    So, I posted a short fic, and it came out pretty mushy, and it happened to be ready on Monday. Is it possible for us to have a standing MMM for any Monday? Or should we stick to the challenge format with a specific date?

12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    What exactly is Mush?

Thought I got an idea on the first page, then other varieties of non-romantic mush got mentioned, and I got lost again.

13. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    Anything warm and fuzzy that makes you go "squee."

Nyota's Heart and Findswoman like this.
  14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay-dokey. I tend not to go squee a lot.

*Notices the red lettering on own avatar, and completely belies the above statement* :D

I think I know what you mean.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  15. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    I rather think that mush makes one go 'Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww'. Flash an image of an adorable kitten cuddled up with a baby rancor....with a bow around its neck..... gross sentimentality, that sort of thing.

16. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I am not much of a squee person either, as in, I cannot write a story that only centers on that (this comes from somebody who writes adorable characters behaving like the unhinged savages they are :p). However, I guess that fragments of my stories could count as mush.

17. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Feel free to post any mush here if you want to. The only thing you can't do is tag it as 'MMM' fics. As for when/what the next challenge will be, I don't know. I had a glorious idea of doing it regularly but health and work and reenactment got in the way and I suck at thinking of ideas.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I shall have to read some of those stories linked on the first page to get an idea of what constitutes a squee generator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.