main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Monday Sith viewing

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by echosevin, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Hey guys,
    a bunch of friends and I are going to see the 7:25 ROTS show at Chinook on Monday (June 20th). It's my birthday and there will be a 'VADER' cake after the show!! All are welcome to join in the fun!! I think I'm even going to wear my costume...:)

2. Nite_shift

Nite_shift Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    Hey echosevin,

Where abouts is everyone meeting up because i am going to try and make it there after work.

Niteshift

3. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    We're meeting at the top of the escalators - around the tables at the back (by TCBY). I'll be there around 6:30-ish, and will probably head into the theatre around 7. If you don't see me there, look for us inside.

Glad you're coming!

4. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    H-birthday, echoseven,

Would like to attend, however, must clean out basement (not flood related).
    Tues. is tentatively, "Batman Begins" on ImaX, so going to Chinook back 2 back, is a lot. Will be there in spirit though, congrates on the "X" number of viewings.

5. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    Happy Birthday! MTFBWY!

Man, I want to see that Vader cake in person! Chances are very slim that me or Raj could make it tonight, but one never knows. If I can make it I'll find you.

If we can't make it, then have a great day anyway!
    Jen

6. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! Thanks to Dr. Haggis and Vertitate for the cool Wookie! He'll have a place of honour on my desk at work!!

The cake was awesome -there's still some left. Might last a few more days if you want some :D Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it before we dug in. But it was very Darth!

Whisper Jedi - you're going to LOVE Batman. Saw the IMAX midnight show last Tuesday - BEST BATMAN EVER! Christian Bale is awesome - I WANT the Batmobile!! It's so wicked!! Qui-Gon..a-hem, Liam was also super cool!!

7. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Hope you had a great Birthday. And now how many times it? No not your age the movie. Now that I have converted you to the dark side. You can exclude those viewings.

Ryan

8. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    Happy Birthday Yrol!

What a cool way to spend your birthday! I bet the cake was awesome....you should bring the darth vader topper thing to our next get-together...I'd love to see it.
    Have a great birthday week!
    ~Jordain~

9. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    The magic number now stands at 28. But no - I have not yet succumbed to the 'dark side'. I'm trying to hold out until the movie leaves theatres - but it's getting difficult!

I will bring the Vader gadget to the next get together for sure!

Sarah you would've loved the cake my co-workers got me. They took one of Ryan's pictures from the premiere, of you and I in costume and had it scanned onto a cake! It looked so cool! If I could figure out how to post a copy here, I'd do it. But when it comes to computers, I'm not so knowledgeable ;o)

10. Nite_shift

Nite_shift Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    Echosevin, if u want to email the image i will put it on the Website. you can email me at

nite2005@calgaryfanforce.com

11. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    I was on your cake? I feel so special! :)
    You are amazing....28 times in theaters. You should scan all your ticket stubs and send the image to Lucasfilm. I bet it would make George's day. ^_^

12. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Thanks Chris! I sent off a couple copies to you. Hopefully they're usable.

13. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Missed "Batman Begins" on Tues.(aslong, as he's got no tassles, I'm fine.)

Still trying to schedule a trip to Sunnyside...(Digital ROTS), and then pass-by
    "wALLA-wALLA", wASHINGTON.

-Looney Tunes,...reference.

ANd there's this week & might one week left, B4 Burger King pulls its' ROTS: Toy campaign.

I've got five toys !

That's all folks!".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.