main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Monopoly - - - game has a winner

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by RX_Sith, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hooray, I finish in the black for once! [face_dancing]

3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Seventeen

Gunny: Tries to roll doubles to get out of jail. Seven which means Gunny is still in Jail.

Gunny now has $567 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Just%20Visiting.jpg]

[b]Just Visiting in Jail[/b]

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $321 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 1's[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on Chance revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Chance%20-%20Advance%20To%20St%20Charles%20Place.Gif]

[b]Advance to St. Charles Place. Collect $200 if you Pass Go[/b]

NYCitygurl passes Go and collects [b]$200[/b] and lands on St. Charles Place which is owned by Jag4Me. NYCitygurl pays [b]$10[/b] in rent.

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Eight[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]New York Avenue[/b] which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. NYCitygurl pays [b]$16[/b] in rent.

NYCitygurl now has $532 plus Pacific Avenue, Ventnor Avenue, St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: Tries to roll doubles to get out of Jail. [b]Ten[/b] which means that Jag4Me is still in Jail.

Jag4Me now has $1194 plus Marvin Gardens, St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Seventeen[/b]

[hr]

[b]Properties Remaining[/b]

Atlantic Avenue
    Boardwalk
    States Avenue

[hr]

NYCitygurl pays some more rent that round. [face_whistling]

4. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Eighteen

Gunny: Tries to roll doubles to get out of jail. Seven which means Gunny is still in Jail.

Gunny now has $567 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Nine[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]New York Avenue[/b] which he already owns.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $337 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Atlantic%20Avenue.Gif]

[b]Atlantic Avenue[/b] which NYCitygurl buys for [b]$260[/b].

NYCitygurl now has $272 plus Pacific Avenue, Ventnor Avenue, Atlantic Avenue, St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: Pays [b]$50[/b] to get out of jail and rolls a [b]Nine[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[b]New York Avenue[/b] which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Jag4Me pays [b]$16[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me now has $1128 plus Marvin Gardens, St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Eighteen[/b]

[hr]

Boardwalk
    States Avenue

[hr]

Now, just two properties remain on the board. [face_whistling]

5. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    We have another trade! Jag4Me is trading NYCitygurl for Marvin Gardens for $200 and free passes on railroads for the rest of the game.

[b]Turn Nineteen[/b]

Gunny: Pays [b]$50[/b] to get out of jail and rolls a [b]Five[/b] which makes Gunny land on...

[b]Pennsylvania Railroad[/b] which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Gunny pays [b]$25[/b] in rent.

Gunny now has $492 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

[hr]

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Eight[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Ventnor Avenue[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$44[/b] in rent.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $334 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]Pacific Avenue[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl.

NYCitygurl now has $116 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Nine[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[b]Water Works[/b] which is already owned by Jag4Me.

Jag4Me now has $1328 plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Nineteen[/b]

[hr]

Boardwalk
    States Avenue

[hr]

Gunny and The_Loyal_Imperial pay rent while NYCitygurl and Jag4Me land on their own property. [face_whistling]

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    This sounds like a broken record . . .

[face_plain]

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm pretty happy :p

8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty

Gunny: The dice are rolled. Seven which makes Gunny land on Chance revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Chance%20-%20Go%20Back%203%20Spaces.Gif]

Go Back Three Spaces which makes Gunny land on...

New York Avenue which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Gunny pays $16 in rent.

Gunny now has $476 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]North Carolina Avenue[/b] which is already owned by The_Loyal_Imperial.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $350 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Nine[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Collect%20as%20you%20pass%20Go.jpg]

[b]Collect $200 as you Pass Go![/b]

NYCitygurl now has $316 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Eleven[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Boardwalk.Gif]

[b]Boardwalk[/b] which Jag4Me buys for [b]$400[/b].

Jag4Me now has $853 the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

And that now leaves just one more property remaining to be claimed. [face_whistling]

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
  10. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    NYCity buys a house for $150 and places it on Marvin Gardens.

[b]Turn Twenty-One[/b]

Gunny: The dice are rolled. [b]Six[/b] which makes Gunny land on...

[b]B&O Railroad[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. Gunny pays [b]$100[/b] in rent.

Gunny now has $376 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

[hr]

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Ten[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial [b]Collect $200 as you Pass Go[/b] and land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20You%20Have%20Won%20Second%20Prize%20In%20a%20Beauty%20Contest.Gif]

[b]You Have Won Second Place in a Beauty Contest. Collect $10[/b]

The_Loyal_Imperial buys a house for [b]$150[/b] and places it on Indiana Avenue and Illinois Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $260 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 3's[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]Oriental Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. NYCitygurl pays [b]$6[/b] in rent.

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Six[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]Electric Company[/b] which is owned by Jag4Me. NYCitygurl pays [b]$70[/b] in rent.

NYCitygurl now has $190 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes Jag4Me [b]Collect $200 as you Pass Go[/b] and land on...

[b]Oriental Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. Jag4Me pays [b]$6[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me buys a house for [b]$200[/b] and places it on Boardwalk and Park Place.

Jag4Me now has $717 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the Monopoly of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-One[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Everyone except for The_Loyal_Imperial pays rent that turn. [face_whistling]

11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Woo-hoo, I'm only out $94 after that turn. [face_plain]

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty-Two

Gunny: The dice are rolled. Five which makes Gunny land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Go%20To%20Jail.jpg]

Go To Jail! Gunny is now in Jail!

Gunny now has $382 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 2's[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Oriental Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$6[/b] in rent.

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Eight[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Virginia Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$12[/b] in rent.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $242 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]New York Avenue[/b] which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. NYCitygurl pays [b]$16[/b] in rent.

NYCitygurl now has $180 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Four[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Just%20Visiting.jpg]

[b]Just Visiting in Jail[/b].

Jag4Me now has $717 plus the Monopoly of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the Monopoly of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Two[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Gunny and Jag4Me avoid paying rent that turn. [face_whistling]

13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm not even going to comment.

14. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty-Three

Gunny: Tries to roll double's to get out of jail. Rolls a Seven, so Gunny is still in Jail.

Gunny now has $400 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Kentucky Avenue[/b] which is already owned by The_Loyal_Imperial.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $258 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Eight[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]Ventnor Avenue[/b] which is already owned by NYCitygurl.

NYCitygurl now has $180 plus Pacific Avenue, the Monopoly of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Eight[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[b]Tennessee Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. Jag4Me pays [b]$14[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me now has $703 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Three[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Only Gunny received rent that round. [face_whistling]

15. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
  16. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    NYCitygurl buys a house for $150 and places it on Atlantic Avenue.

Turn Twenty-Four

Gunny: Tries to roll double's to get out of jail. Rolls Double 1's which makes Gunny land on...

Electric Company which is owned by Jag4Me. Gunny pays $20 in rent.

Gunny now has $394 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Atlantic Avenue[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$110[/b] in rent.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $148 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Six[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20Advance%20To%20Go.Gif]

[b]Advance token to Go! Collect $200![/b]

NYCitygurl buys a house for [b]$150[/b] and places it on Ventnor Avenue.

NYCitygurl now has $190 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

[b]Ventnor Avenue[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. Jag4Me pays [b]$110[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me now has $613 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Four[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

NYCitygurl collects lots of rent that turn.

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Good stuff :D

18. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Game, please end . . . [face_praying]

19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    NYCitygurl buys another house and places it on Atlantic Avenue.

[b]Turn Twenty-Five[/b]

Gunny: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes Gunny land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20You%20Inherit%20%24100.Gif]

[b]You Inherit $100![/b]

Gunny now has $494 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

[hr]

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20Bank%20Error%20in%20Your%20Favor.Gif]

[b]Bank Error in Your Favor! Collect $200![/b]

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $348 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 2's[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Income%20Tax%20Pay%2010%25%20or%20%24200.Gif]

[b]Income Tax! Pay 10% of Income or $200![/b] NYCitygurl pays [b]$200[/b].

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Three[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on Chance revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Chance%20-%20Make%20General%20Repairs%20On%20All%20Your%20Property.Gif]

[b]Make General Repairs on all of your Properties. $25 for each house and $100 for each hotel.[/b] NYCitygurl is forced to sell some houses to pay for her repairs!

NYCitygurl now has $25 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 3's[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20Doctor%27s%20Fee%20Pay%20%2450.Gif]

[b]Doctor's Fee! Pay $50![/b]

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Six[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[b]Boardwalk[/b] which is already owned by Jag4Me.

Jag4Me now has $563 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Five[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Well, everyone lands on either Community Chest or Chance with various results. [face_whistling]

20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty-Six

Gunny: The dice are rolled. Seven which makes Gunny land on...

Illinois Avenue which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Gunny pays $300 in rent.

Gunny now has $194 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Eight[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial [b]Collect $200 as you Pass Go[/b] and land on...

[b]Mediterranean Avenue[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$2[/b] in rent.

The_Loyal_Imperial also buys one house each for each of his red properties.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $396 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Four[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]St. Charles Place[/b] which is owned by Jag4Me. NYCitygurl pays [b]$10[/b] in rent.

NYCitygurl now has $15 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Seven[/b] which makes Jag4Me [b]Collect $200 as you Pass Go[/b] and land on...

[b]Oriental Avenue[/b] which is owned by Gunny. Jag4Me pays [b]$6[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me now has $767 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Six[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Well, everyone paid rent that round (some more than others). [face_whistling]

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I see what you're doin there, Loyal.

And I'm scared of it.

But Jag and Gunyn should be more scared :p

22. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  23. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I am almost out of money. [face_worried]

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty-Seven

Gunny: The dice are rolled. Eight which makes Gunny land on...

North Carolina Avenue which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Gunny pays $26 in rent.

Gunny now has $174 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Eight[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]Connecticut Avenue[/b] which is already owned by The_Loyal_Imperial.

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $422 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[b]St. James Place[/b] which is already owned by NYCitygurl.

NYCitygurl now has $17 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

[b]Pennsylvania Railroad[/b] which is owned by The_Loyal_Imperial. Jag4Me pays [b]$25[/b] in rent.

Jag4Me now has $742 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Seven[/b]

[hr]

States Avenue

[hr]

Two players pay rent while the other two land on their own properties. [face_whistling]

25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Turn Twenty-Eight

Gunny: The dice are rolled. Ten which makes Gunny Collect $200 As You Pass Go and land on Community Chest revealing this card...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Community%20Chest%20-%20Get%20Out%20of%20Jail%20Free.Gif]

Get Out of Jail Free Card!

Gunny now has $374 plus Pennsylvania Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Virginia Avenue and Oriental Avenue and a Get Out of Jail Free Card.

The_Loyal_Imperial: The dice are rolled. [b]Double 2's[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/States%20Avenue.Gif]

[b]States Avenue[/b] which The_Loyal_Imperial buys for [b]$140[/b].

The dice are rolled a second time. [b]Double 6's[/b] which makes The_Loyal_Imperial land on...

[b]B&O Railroad[/b] which is owned by NYCitygurl. The_Loyal_Imperial pays [b]$100[/b] in rent.

The dice are rolled a third time. [b]Double 3's[/b] which means that The_Loyal_Imperial [b]Goes to Jail![/b] for rolling doubles three times in a row. The_Loyal_Imperial is now [b]In Jail![/b]

The_Loyal_Imperial now has $347 plus North Carolina Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue plus New York Avenue, States Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Baltic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

[hr]

NYCitygurl: The dice are rolled. [b]Four[/b] which makes NYCitygurl land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Free%20Parking.jpg]

[b]Free Parking![/b]

NYCitygurl now has $117 plus Pacific Avenue, the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue, and Atlantic Avenue plus St. James Place, Mediterranean Avenue, Short Line Railroad, B&O Railroad and Reading Railroad.

[hr]

Jag4Me: The dice are rolled. [b]Five[/b] which makes Jag4Me land on...

[image=http://www.snapdrive.net/files/522046/Monopoly/Free%20Parking.jpg]

[b]Free Parking![/b]

Jag4Me now has $742 plus the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Boardwalk and Park Place plus St. Charles Place and the [b]Monopoly[/b] of Electric Company and Water Works.

[hr]

[b]End of Turn Twenty-Eight[/b]

[hr]

None

[hr]

And that ends the game with the final property being purchased. Final results pending tabulation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.