main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Monopoly is cool.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ElfStar, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElfStar

ElfStar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    Man, I love that game. It's really awesome when you get a monopoly and force your friends to pay ludicrously high sums of money just to stay at your hotels. And who can forget the awesome graphics on the "Go to Jail" space?

This game must be what it's like to be Paris Hilton.

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
  3. ElfStar

ElfStar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    Bah. Star Wars monopoly? Please. Must Lucas ruin everything. Personally, I hate how, in the SW Monopoly, the jailer claims you tried to put him in jail first.

This thread is for discussing the classic version, the one that hasn't been special editioned.

4. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey, I happen to have the Star Wars edition of monopoly and happen to enjoy it thank you and Lucas did not ruin it. However, the original is cool as well.

5. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    Must Lucas ruin everything.

I don't see how Lucas is ruining anything when there are versions of Monopoly for almost everything these days.

Amazing.

6. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I don't see how Lucas is ruining anything when there are versions of Monopoly for almost everything these days.

Also Lucas' fault

7. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Yes, and WWII was his fault too.

8. Branthoris

Branthoris Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Classic Monopoly is indeed cool (when you play it with friends or relatives who don't feel an inexorable need to CHEAT like there's no tomorrow). Never played Star Wars Monopoly, but I fail to see the point. My highly confusing Star Wars chess set has deservedly been relegated to the attic, and I suspect Monopoly would be headed in the same direction.

9. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    Bah. Star Wars monopoly? Please. Must Lucas ruin everything. Personally, I hate how, in the SW Monopoly, the jailer claims you tried to put him in jail first.

This thread is for discussing the classic version, the one that hasn't been special editioned.

[face_laugh]

10. DarthBud

DarthBud Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Yes, Monopoly is cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.