Monster Mini Golf

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by Nasus_Sivad, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    www.monsterminigolf.com

Above is the website for the activity we are doing this weekend.
    I was thinking that we could go around 3-4 and then do dinner afterwards at Spaghetti Factory as suggested by members at our last meeting. We need to get a concensus on time. I know there are a lot of variables such as travel time for some of our members.

I will also list the address below.

Address: 12401 Folsom Blvd
    (in the Nimbus Winery, next to The Old Spaghetti Factory)
    Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Phone: 916-294-0000
  2. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm throwing in my hat for 4 if possible. Also isn't there a great dancing spot in Rancho Cordova that we went to before?
  3. tryplanb Jedi Padawan

Hello,
    I am the founder of Monster Mini Golf. Not sure if it will be obvious when you arrive to Monster Mini Golf (such as...you'll all be Jedi's..etc :) ) but I would like to give the person with the lowest score a cool prize pkg.
    When you arrive please let the staff know who you are and that you are competing for a prize that the founder has sent to Rancho. (Surprise, the prize will be.) Have fun and thanks for taking the group to Monster Mini Golf!

Christina Vitagliano
    Founder
    Monster Mini Golf
    Providence, RI

4. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    This is great. I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win. Just kidding but it sure helps to make it more competitive. :)

I missed the dancing last time.. and the new girlfriend might not like it. :)
  5. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek:What new girlfriend??? Is there something we don't know about... (JK![face_laugh])
    4-ish sounds good to us also Bith. We'll be helping our girlfriend into her new abode(she just got out of a 5yr relationship, & has stayed with us for the last 2 weeks)

That's cool! A special gift for the big winner! Wonder what it could be???

Susan, I have the American/Peruvian flags pin for Yoda. If you still have it by Sat, I'll give it to you, if not, and have to send it back soon, call me, & I'll come over after work.

LDV: best wishes & get well soon after the docs are done w/ your back.

Russ: when are gonna see ya again bud? It's been far to long.

Vos
  6. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    We vote is for after 4, too...Charlie has a basketball game at 3, so we can be in Rancho by 4-430 at the latest. And we want to come!!!!

***And Tryplanb...that is WAY cool!! Glad you found our boards, and thanks so much making what already was going to be a great day even better!**
  7. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] the place looks awesome (just wanted to say that)
  8. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    i wont be able to make this event, as i work a measly four hour shift smack dab in the evening. have fun though guys!

-TJ
  9. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    4:00 it is then.

We will meet everyone at the location and play will commence approx. 15 minutes after 4:00 so that we get this going. :)

See everyone there.
  10. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can we make it for 4.5, just to be safe & give Chris,Tara & us a lil play room in case the game/moving takes longer?
    Kimmie & I are planning on going & trying to convince our friend to join us.

Anyone doing anything 2-nite??? Clone Wars, Mando episodes start tonite. If anyone wants to come over to watch it w/ us, let me know. Having some pc issues again & can't get online @ hm, so, I'll check in again B4 I leave wk for the day.

Vos
    time to eat some pigeon wings & a strawberry cupcake(Kimmie has a triple baby shower for her 3 co-workers @ wk today- yea[sp?]! free food)
  11. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    4:30 works for us...I'm sure we can be there by then, no worries.
    How's everyone else for 4:30, though???
  12. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys,

Gonna have to miss this one, but I hope everyone has a great time! No beating up Bob Barker either! ;) Happy Gilmore ref for those that don't know.

Later,
    ~DZ
  13. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
  14. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    4:30 works although I'll have Max so exact timing isn't an option :)
  15. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    We are okay with this also. :) See everyone later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.