main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Monsters inc

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Oct 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Fri November 2nd at the Ziegfeld theater NYC

we will be attending the 7:30 show....tix on sale now.

There's a nasty rumor going around that the trailer for some space wars movie
    about clones will be attached....

Hope to see you there!

2. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    I'll see you there... just bought my ticket!

3. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    I just saw the new commercial. Trailer or no trailer, this will be a load of fun.

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    yeah, either way it should be fun.

I will post this on the main Fanforce page tomorrow.

5. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    oops, never posted it, guess it was a bit early anyway. I will do it today.

6. mikebrooklyn

mikebrooklyn Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2001
    I will be seeing it as early as possible on friday. Hopefully there will be a 10:00/11:00 showing downtown somewhere. Hopefully the Union Square Theater.
    I love NYC, but can't stand going to the movies on weekend nights. The crowds are just too much.
    I work for myslef, and have an engagement later in the afternoon, so the moring show is best for me!

Have fun at the Ziegfield.

7. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    The official Star Wars site has announced that the teaser will be with Monsters Inc.!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

8. SilentDragon7

SilentDragon7 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2001
    I new here but I was thinking about attending the Monsters, Inc. movie with you guys unless my plans change. I would like to bring a friend of mine along. She's a big Star Wars fan. Where are you going to meet at the Zeigfield? How will I know who/where you guys are?

SilentDragon7

9. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    once again life piddles on my parade. I've got seminars every evening all week which I paid for and planned in advance of Uncle George deciding to release the trailer that same night. I need to take these seminars to earn credits to keep my law license. Anyhow, everyone have a great time. I guess I'll see the trailer the next day at when I go see Monsters Inc at my local theater.

Mike C.

10. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Silent Dragon, we will be at the Ziegfeld at least a half hour before the 7:30 show. It should be easy to find us, just look for a crowd of people talking Star Wars. If you want e-mail or PM me and I will give you my Cell #

Hope to see you.

11. asax

asax Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2001
    Ahem.

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO WIZARD!!!!!!!!
    It was great to see everyone, and then to top it off with that trailer...wowza. Oh and the movie rocked too!

Looking forward to doing it all over again on the 16th with Harry Potter. I could barely concentrate on Monsters after 30 seconds of trailer, I don't know HOW I'm gonna get through Potter after 2 minutes of stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.