main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Monthly Meeting for April

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Our next meeting will be April 13th, 2008 A.D. @ 3:00 PM

Lamppost Pizza
    1829 E. Chapman Avenue
    Orange, CA 92868

As usual we will be discussing upcoming events. Anyone is welcome new members, old members, and young members.

We will start working on the gift baskets for Relay for Life, so if you have any Star Wars stuff you want to donate (toys, puzzles, stickers), go ahead and bring it to the meeting.

2. falcon-prime

falcon-prime Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2008
    I hope to see everyone there

3. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    I will be there.

Pax Vobiscum

4. falcon-prime

falcon-prime Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2008
    I am going to make my minis availible to play. I will not be attending.

5. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Break.... MINUTES TIME!!!

-> Gratz to Liane and Valerie, who got special awards for being awesome members of the club!

Events

-> This coming Friday there is an event for costume people to hang out with the Boys and Girls club. Check out the thread!

-> May 17th, Saber Alliance performance... thing. Even if you're not in the saber fight, or even have a costume, come out for support! And take pictures! And help people carry stuff! Etc!

-> Relay for Life: Fullerton. June 21-22. Sign on up! Also! If you have some extra Star Wars toys or novelties laying around, donate them to our gift baskets that will be raffled off (with the money going to ACS). Even if you don't have toys laying around... head out to the store and get some to donate!

-> Be on the lookout for more social events. Most likley movies. Because face it, you're going to see the movie anyway why not see it with cool people like us?

Other Stuff

-> Pay yo dues!!

-> If you're involved in the X-Wing project, make sure you talk to Don and keep up on what group orders are going on.

-> Chances are that we will be changing the location of the meetings soon (probably next month) so if you want to come to the right place, make sure you check out the thread to see where its going to be.

-> Trivia Quiz: Rob did an audio quiz... on a noisy day. But it worked out in the end, and Liz (hey thats me) won.

Attendance: Liz (LizardJedi), James (crazybirdman), Valerie (TheCrowbar), Don (zhi-don), Lu (Myst_Windu), Carole (Arkady), Lori (Jedi Loreen), Mark (DarthCarcinus), Deb (Lady Sewforus), Ckatt (Ckatt), Joe (Grif) Liane (Lianakin Skywalker), Shawn (Shades), Ronnie (meredith-ronnie), Rob (Robeewankenobe), Matt (mdtillard), Scott (Dark Lord), Darren (DKF Vader)

6. MandalorFett

MandalorFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    Sounds like a good meeting. Have we decided on a new meeting place yet?

7. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    Thank you for posting this again this month James.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.