main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Monthly Meeting for NOV will be Sun Nov 10th ** Meeting was Great!**

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malelesbo

malelesbo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    Make that 13. MMMM...Pizza. Beers there, too?

2. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    You were already included in my count.

3. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I'll either be wearing some sort of Star Wars shirt or warbird shirt. If you're still trying to find it, I believe it's int he same shopping center as the Lighthouse Bookstore. (Staples in there too if I remember?) It's towards the 55 from the Orange Circle (On Chapman) across from the Chrysler car dealer.

Here, I put a map together for those who were wondering....
    [image=http://www.bobafettmp.com/ocff/map.jpg]
    (Click on it to enlarge it)

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I am posting your meeting information on the main page at fanforce now. Have fun at the meeting!

5. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Thanks MJF. I was going to ask you to do that yesterday and I got busy and forgot.

I appreciate it!

6. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Thank you to everyone that showed up! That was are largest gathering to date. It was alot of fun and I personally think the trivia was fun if I do say so myself. :D

7. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I agree, I had a lot of fun! Glad I got to meet you all and I look forward to the future meetings and events.

8. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    I agree that this was the best meeting so far. The Trivia contest was a great idea too!

Enjoyed meeting to everyone who turned out - hope to see you next time!

Peace,
    Kaui-Gone-Jim

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ You mean the meeting where you got to meet ME wasn't the best? *sob* *sniff* ;)

10. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    hi guys;

sorry MJF, up to this point that was my best meeting. i forgot to take a head count, but we had at least 10 people. it was great fun, we had a blast! i really enjoyed putting faces on names. i havent won anything for years so winning the trivia contest came as a big shock. thanks SRB for the great prize. so what are we doing for the next one?

MTFBWY,

zhi-don

11. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I had a blast! I am so glad I got to meet all of you finally! It's too bad I didn't get to meet you before IMAX. Then I could have hung out with you all then. I was kinda too shy to just go up and talk to people at IMAX since I didn't know anyone. Oh well next time! Hope we can get together and have a holiday party like we talked about. I will be checking into the procedure for renting the clubhouse I was talking about. Maybe we can get a bunch of the groups, our friends, etc. together and have a decent turnout.

12. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    It was the best meeting ever :)

I was reeeally busy last night and im waiting for Jim to get me the lsit of who attended (I'll get it later today) and then later tonight I will be sending out the minutes of the meeting through our Yahoo groups page. I think i will also post it here on this board so that non-memebrs can read it too. we'll see, im going to check with Shawn first see what he thinks is best.

13. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    I think that would be a great idea Tracy. We should post the minutes here on the boards as well as the Yahoo groups page.

14. awesome_jack

awesome_jack Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    Hi gang. Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! I'm a newbie, so I'll aim to make it to the next meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

15. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Hey SRB, do you want to eventually keep an archive of all the meeting minutes on the webpage?

16. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    That's a pretty good idea. We could do that also. Just make it a member only section and not available to the public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.