Monthly Meetings & Information

Discussion in 'Reading, PA' started by JediSoccerDad, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Here is the information on the buffet. If you do a search via Yahoo, you'll get a link where you can do a Yahoo-Map to it:

Jumbo China Buffet =P~

(610) 921-1998
    3252 N 5th Street Hwy
    Reading, PA 19605

Here is the info on the afternoon movie showings:

Spider-Man 3 :cool:
    Rated PG-13, 2 hr 20 min
    11:00am, 12:15, 1:00, 2:00, 3:15

Ok, so here are my thoughts:

Date: Saturday, May 12th
    Time: (Lunch/Buffet): 12:00 PM Noon
    Time: (Movies): Either 2:00 PM or 3:15 PM (Depending on how much sushi Stacy eats, lol) (Keep it clean, folks!) [face_shame_on_you]

We will talk about the Group, things we want to do, things we are looking for, fan film, events, general ideas, etc.. over lunch :)

I'll see everyone there :) I think you all have my Cell, in case anyone gets lost. (I'll be knee high in General Tao Chicken!) =P~
  2. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Great Meeting! It was cool meeting all of you 'disgusting' people ;) I really like the direction this Group is going & I'm really happy to be able to get this group started with a strong base! =D=

Looks like Wizard World will be hard to make next month as a group, so why don't we say this for the June Meeting. I liked the early meeting & I thought the movie was nice as well. If there is something good to see next month, I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Upcoming Meeting:

Date: Saturday, June 9th
    Time: Afternoon Lunch & Movie

Mark it down, people [face_dancing] More details to come.. We have to decide on a place to eat... Maybe we go the root of Applebees (although not sure if adding beer to the meeting will be a good idea [face_thinking] )

3. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Correction..

Upcoming Meeting:

Date: Saturday, June 16th
    Time: Afternoon Lunch & Movie

4. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. Patches37 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Will pirates 3 be out by then?
    I am totally up for that one
  6. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pirates 3 comes out May 25th.
  7. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
  8. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    How bout Lunch at Applebees this time, or any other suggestions?
  9. EighteenDelta Jedi Knight

star 1
    Applebees works fine for me.

-x
  10. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
    Applebee's works for me but, the idea of eating with you disgusting people is absolutely revolting..............................Oh well, I'll get over it.
  11. lightning-girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok I gotta ask this, are you guys interested in seeing a play put on by like 15 talentless (except for me my "hubbie" and my three best friends) seventh and eight graders?
  12. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm booked during the week & pretty much except for the Meeting Day in June.. Sorry, Lightning.. :(

13. EighteenDelta Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aren't you a little young to have a 'hubbie'? As far as the play goes, throw the details at us and it might be easier for us all to tell if we could make it.

-x
  14. lightning-girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    ACTING!!!!!!! anyway it's this friday and saturday at seven o'clock at night (7:00PM) at St. Leo the Great Elementary School. if you want the address you'll have to PM me. it's called Once Upon a Wolf and it's a bunch of fairy tales mixed togeather, audience participation is mandatory and the wolf goes through and identity crises, trust me it's so bad and funny that you'll be laughing at us not with us.
  15. EighteenDelta Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay!!! Beastiality spam. Didn't see that one coming. They really should disable annonymous posting. See if the admins can IP ban this person Rob.

-x
  16. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I've contacted the RSA to see if we can get a block put in place as well as getting the SPAM removed from this thread.

17. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Block has been put in place.

Yes, I think Pirates is the way to go! Can't wait! [face_dancing]
  18. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
    Took the wife and kiddies to see Pirates 3. It was very good. My only complaint is that it was just a bit to long. It was just under three hours, and there will be a fourth movie maybe more. I won't say any more than that.
  19. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
  20. EighteenDelta Jedi Knight

star 1
    My wife and I, and Gia and I have already seen it as well. We may opt to see something different on the meeting day or we may skip the movie part all together.

-x
  21. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I tend to favor the movies & meeting :) Definitely we will forget about Pirates. However, I have a good backup plan.. [face_thinking]

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

It comes out June 15th! :cool:
  22. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm up for The Fantastic Four, but seeing as how we already have the date set to the side, maybe that would be a good day for costume building. Of course that would be Chris' call.
  23. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I am all for Costuming Building, but lets push that to another date.

This way we can get both money & materials together. as well as a plan, so we can get a good benificial day out of it.

24. Pugglethelesser Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry guys, I have to cancel for Saturday. I'm trying to get a new pool set up this weekend seeing as how my son wants a pool party for his birthday on the 24th. I've already been at it for 2 weekends, if it goes any longer I'm going to have a stroke.
  25. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I know that the summer months can be tough. It's ok. considering it's only the 4 of us, lets push it off until July. There is another option though...

Anyone interested in doing a Cyber-Meeting this month?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.