Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by Jedi_Narf, Feb 25, 2007.
The sound of Sara's ceiling fan is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm liking this "podcast" thing.
Just noticed that this was___Darth_Gary's,
first post, so hopefully a welcome is in order....
Its Gary ( aka goldleader73 ) Ed. He lost all data to old account so he started another one.
Has a new email too because he no longer can get it at work.
so this would be______Welcome BACK
I am a big fan of IHN Radio aka Imperial Holonet radio. I would with the groups permission to add a commercial into our podcast for there show. It really is a great podcast. You can find them on iTunes under ihn radio.
August podcast is now up.
We had a bit of a technical issue but the Oct podcast is being edited , so it should be up in a few more days.
October Podcast is now up.
Thanks to Casey and Tim for there hard work.
February Podcast is up
March podcast is now up. Enjoy!
The "Byrne" mentioned in the Podcast is actress Rose Byrne. She played Dorme, one of Senator Amidala's doubes in the film...the one who sheds a tear when Padme and Anakin leave Coruscant.
As far as casting for the new TV show...casting isn't underway yet according to most agents...but it IS ramping up soon. My agents are looking into it at my request so when casting does start they can hopefully get me in for a read. Wish me to "break a leg", everyone!
Indeed! May your agents be dogged in their pursuit of this matter.
glad your still listening.
ATATABOY- thanks, bro'. Let's hope they don't drop the ball on this one like they have so many other ones.
Eric - Did you think I would ever stop listening? I consider myself a part of the HA for life. Like I tell people in LA; "I live in LA...my home is in the Midwest."
"break a leg"
and best of luck in your goals,
I have done a little show business, and know many working in the performing arts,
and understand a little about the struggle.
Well you know...people get busy and stuff....
I know what you meant, buddy. Don't wanna seem like I was comin' down on you or anything. I just wanted to reenforce the idea that Bloomington and the HA will ALWAYS be my home (town and extended family). Well, Bloomington and Chicago too, of course! Hope everyone's doing well! Until next time...
April podcast is now up. Enjoy!
much thanks Jedi _Narf
I am still beating myself up over missing this via SKYPE
to add, GREAT meeting,
and great job on the podcast, it is FUN to listen to.
In reference to a brief discussion from the latest Podcast;
one of the unspoken reasons John Ratzenbergger's voice may have been dubbed over is because of the following Hollywood rule; due to Union rules, if an actor speaks on film and his voice is USED in the final print, said actor is due a certain amount of money in residuals. "Silent" background or "featured" actors (as I was in "Red Belt") get NO residuals. But, if they SPEAK...another matter entirely.
Thanks for the shout out, Eric! I ALWAYS listen to the Podcasts! I might not respond...but, I'm always a listener and there with you in spirit. Hope to Skype with you next time! And perhaps you can have the June meeting on the last Saturday in June...I'll be in town for a wedding the previous day (Friday).
September podcast is up. Thanks Tim.
Just gonna post some thoughts about the last meeting's topics (point by point)...
- Jennifer and I found out about the Dodger tribute to "Star Wars" about three weeks ago. We suggested it to friends of ours from Denver (since the Rockies are in town) but it turns out we're celebrating the birthday of one of our best friends that night...so, we're not going.
- Even if we weren't going to be celebrating the birthday that night, I doubt I'd go. I HATE the Dodgers.
- The same friend whose birthday we're celebrating on Saturday sent a link for that Jabba costume to Jennifer and me...and I was totally aghast as many of the HA members were. Urrrgh.
- I still say that the "Clone Wars" show is too "kiddie" for my tastes...
- I think the "radio drama" group you're talking about is "Pendant Productions" (I'm on their list of actors). Check it out; http://www.pendantaudio.com/
- As always, thanks for the shout out, Eric!! And thanks to everyone for the kind words regarding my Connery impression! Unfortunately, the contest was stopped early (it was supposed to run until Oct. 9th) by the guy in charge (Rob Magee). Apparently, because I had such a huge lead, someone had taken it upon themselves to cast about 250 fraudulent votes for my lone competitor (Ed). THEN...one of MY supporters apparently got upset by this and cast 250 fraudulent votes in MY favor to get the percentage lead back to where it HAD been originally (I was winning by a 40% margin). Because of all this tampering, Rob ended the contest early. Let's hope he still gives me credit for the win, though...
Cheers to all the HA members!