main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY MONTHLY UPDATE -- brought to you by your friendly neighborhood CR :)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    BEGIN TRANSMISSION

Hey everyone. As the CR I'm gonna try to post and update at the end of every month just to go over the things we've done, and are working on, etc.

so, here we go:

1. We became official!!!! Great going everyone. We managed to pull it off despite the odds and prove wrong those who thought we would fail.

2. We were able to get involved in the "Traveling Vader" project started by the Boston Rebels. This is great since it will help us get to know, and interact with, other fanforces around the globe.

3. We elected our staff. Ken as events coordinator has done an outstanding job in his first 2 weeks in office!!

4. Member Xie created a killer icon for our group. I've sent it to Rox and it should be uploaded soon.

ON THE CR FRONT:

1. I've designed a new look to our forums which will probably take effect sometime sunday. I hope everyone likes it.

2. I've contacted Strawbary about posting our "Star Wars Day" event in the FF section and hopefully that will be up soon.

3. Sent Rox Xie's icon graphic for inclusion in the icon's section of TF.N

UPCOMING ITEMS FOR NOVEMBER:

1. Shoot some scenes for the "Traveling Vader" trailer.

2. Traveling Vader will come to us from NYC sometime this month. Group trip to Montauk, and other events :)

3. 1st regularly scheduled monthly meeting.

Stay tuned for more.

Again, great work eveyone. We're off to a great start.

End TRANSMISSION-----------------------------

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    //bows
    Thank you, thank you. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.