main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Monthy Meeting Dates

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jun 22, 2003.

?

Monthy Meeting Dates

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. first Saturday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2nd Saturday of the month

20.0%
  3. 3rd Saturday of the month

40.0%
  4. last Saturday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. first Sunday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2nd Sunday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 3rd Sunday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. last Sunday of the month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Meet twice a month on a sun and sat

20.0%
  10. Meet whenever we feel like!

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
  2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    Ok we had a meeting almost a month ago and we agreed for the most part that doing a monthly meeting would be just fine. I put a vote up to see when during the month people want to get together for our club meetings. All the meetings are gonna be casual but they also need some kinda of schedule and structure. Naturally time of day is also important so I will post another thread if there are conflicting notes on time of day. I'd would opt for a more afternoonish time so that way we can do something after our meetings so that it won't be too late into the day. For this month I think we'll still be meeting up at CyberHunt on June 28th at a time to be announced soon.

I also put an vote option for meetings twice a month on a saturday and a sunday mainly because there maybe people who can't make it saturdays but can make it sundays and vice versa. Mainly tailored to those with religious commitments. Regardless I'm game for meeting up twice a month to go over the same issues concerning club business twice over, so that no one feels left out of the live and in person expience. If there is a decent amount of votes for that then we can make it happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.