Ottawa Montreal is comming to town May 21st

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Minder, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chymaera Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The Toronto group will go to the Aviation Museum at 10.00 am instead of the War Museum, and then we will all meet up at the Museum of Civilization at 1:00 pm.

--Lynda
  2. Ekasra Jedi Youngling

star 1
  3. DarExc Jedi Master

star 1
    Crap, I forgot and I did nothing all day and didn't enjoy it. How'd it go? When is the Ottawa crew planning to head up to Montreal? I need to check these forums more or add these things to my schedule, major memory issues here erg....
  4. Minder Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Were doing Brunch with them at Elgin street diner this morning!!
  5. Ekasra Jedi Youngling

star 1
    It's 11:56 and i couldn't go, i was so tired from yesterday mixed with me coming down with a cold this morning
  6. wookiemart Jedi Youngling

Well a big thanks to Ottawa for having us over like that, loads of fun were had and many a picture was taken (sadly) :p Must do this again sometime.

7. Ekasra Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm still waiting for those pictures of bob getting violated for the T-Shirt contest
  8. Marianne_Solav Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I can't believe I didn't get pictures of Scrat! :oops: I can't wait to see the videos! :p

Thanks for the good time in Ottawa! :)

My pictures of the SWD show and the War Museum : http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v736/Marianne_Solav/Ottawa%20Mai%202006/

9. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to thank everyone for making this weekend such a success. It was wonderful to meet people from Toronto, New York, and of course from the host city, Ottawa! :) As soon as I have my photographs uploaded I'll provide a link :D

I hope that in the summer we (Montreal) can host everyone for a group Fan Force event! :D
  10. Ekasra Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm shooting for July 1st - July 3rd
  11. KitFist0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds most excellent to me :)

I wish there had been more Ottawa people. Hopefully you will descent upon us in as great numbers.
  12. Minder Jedi Youngling

star 3
    We were glad to have you. I had a blast!

I will talk to my wife about July 1st. I have to make sure she hasnt allready planned something.
  13. Chymaera Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Those of us from FanForce Toronto/SG-16 had a great time in Ottawa. We must do this again sometime...:)

--Lynda
  14. jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    the trip to ottawa was a blast, except for the violation of jawa bob that was just scary....

thank you very much for having us as part of your festivities, i have a picture from the resterant on Sunday that shows the fanforce reservation for 4 pm, i will try to figure out how to get it to everyone... prolly we will pass them of to Uilmuteiz(seb) if that is okay.

i am just going to check the spelling of the french RSA... why is he not listed on this forum? the Capitol of Canada is bilingual n'est pas????
  15. Minder Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Seb has done a lot of work for us on this board, I guess he just overlooked himself :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.