main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Moorpark Community College/EATM, anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello. My name's Rachel, and I'm from the Inland Empire Fan Force. I was curious: does anyone here attend or know anyone that goes to Moorpark College? I just drove up there today to check it out, and I loved it. It would be great to know if any of my fellow Star Wars fans went there as well. :) Thanks for your time!

2. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey, Rachel/Miana! I've gone to Moorpark off and on for a few years, my daughter went there for a bit, and YoungJedi11, also known as YJ sort of goes there now...I think...I could be wrong...or mixed up...

Anyway, we LOVE getting new people into our FF! So, welcome! You can certainly hang with us!

3. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    YoungJedi11 goes to The High School @ Moorpark College. :)

4. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I went there for a while before transfering last year. It was pretty cool. If you're looking at getting into the EATM program I hear is REALLY hard, something like they only accept 60 students a year. I had a friend that graduated from UCSB with a major in something animal related and she was rejected! That program looks sweet though... and it's always nice to see a chimp just kickin' it on a bench on your way to science class. :)

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks for the quick replies, everyone. :)

marmakecam, yes, that's what all the students I talked to said. They accept 50 students a year, and it doesn't matter if you have a degree or not. They basically just put all the names in a hat and pull them at random. :(

6. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Wow, that sucks. Good luck if you apply!

7. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Yea, Miana, good luck! It would be great to have you out here! We're always on the lookout for new members!

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    :) Thanks you guys. I will definately alert you guys if I get accepted! (You got 5 years to wait, though) ;)

9. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I wish I could use my connections to get a spot at EATM. :D

Yeah, I go to THS@MC. Are you planning on moving down here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.