main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

More Details on The TV Show!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Indy3, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawthorne_Heights

Hawthorne_Heights Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    I don't think there should be a TV show or that there should've ever been a TV show. Star Wars was ment to be a Saga and with Clone Wars, it just made a bunch of kids buy newer toys and then get mad when there parents wouldn't let them see the "scary" movie. No matter how this new TV show is done, it will never live up to the hype. There will always be bashers. It will take away from all the EU that's already been written about the time between Episode III and IV. Plus, by the time the TV show actually appear, you know there will be tons of new books. If there going to make a TV show, they should make it about some unknown characters that will not affect the basic plotline of Star Wars. Don't toy with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader, Old Ben, Palps, Boba. We already know what happens to them. We don't need to know the long, boring gaps.

2. Green_Lightning

Green_Lightning Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    I actually thought Clone Wars was exceptionally well done. And I also think that just as many adults enjoyed Clone Wars as kids did. :D

Far from detracting from the saga of Star Wars, I think that the new tv show, if well made, will only enhance the Star Wars saga, and, like others have said, continue to make Star Wars available to future generations. It seems pretty clear that the show won't focus on a main character from the films, so you don't have to worry about that. Although personally I would like to see Vader carrying out the Jedi purge.

3. LordPeril

LordPeril Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    perhaps kashyyk is first to show how they all meet up and naboo, we have seen the falcon there so maybe that is where naboo comes into it. this probably means we would see lando also.

Wait. Huh? Where do we see the Falcon on Naboo? I missed something big!

4. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Fite2Unite posted on 6/17/05 10:35am
    "Little Moisture Farm on the Prarie"

ugh.
    [hr][/blockquote]

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I'd love to see the backstory to Han. That would rock.

Also seeing Leia grow up and featuring Winter in it.

5. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Obviously GL thinks differently.

6. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005

"Obviously GL thinks differently."

Obviously. If he thought like any of us, We'd've had some disappointing films.

7. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Do you guys think more info on the T.V. Show will be realeased on Star Wars Day at Comic-Con?

8. Sumras_Naju

Sumras_Naju Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2005
    I dont think anything to revealing will show itself until right before it airs.

9. Gabricjen

Gabricjen Jedi Master star 3

Dec 16, 2003
    I think it would be cool to center on families on different planets. Kinda like the Lars neighbors house. There son growing up with Luke maybe or meeting Luke. THen a family on Naboo under Imperial control. And even a family on Alderaan who grows up with Leia, Captain Antilles family with the droids. Maybe one of the families house a runaway jedi and Vader makes an appearance to hunt him or her down. I want to see Stormtroopers galore and lots of Imperial officers bullying the galaxy around. I think then we will see the dawn of the Rebels, from the abuse and restricted life. Casting Boba Fett (Daniel Logan) on Tatooine, growing up a bounty hunter would also be a great idea.

10. Ymir-Mooncalf

Ymir-Mooncalf Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    I wouldn't want a series built around little Luke, but like you had said, it wouldn't be bad to have him make an appearance every once in a while. I think there was some EU stuff out there long ago, about Obi Wan one time saving Luke when he crashed his T-16. Ewan wouldn't necessarily have to fill the part since luke could be around 10-15 years old( later in the series), so another actor resembling a cross between Ewan and Alec could fit in between. I always thought Bernard Hill who played Theoden in the Lord of the Rings films could do it nicely, just for a few appearances anyway. I'd like to see a little of Tatoonie, such as Krayte Dragons, some Jabba stuff, the Rancor...stuff like that. I also hope the series shows some bounty hunters, besides Boba. I'd love to see Bossk and IG-88. If the show will have 100 episodes as I have read, then I'm sure they'll be able to cover alot of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.