main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

More Education --Obi-Wan Kenobi needs some special education that Jedi training doesn't cover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rennati, Jun 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Please Rennati.

I read Masquarade, I cannot spell, it was good. There was a higher rated story on your other name at ff.net- but I did not read it because of the fact I am to young and don't feel the need of reading something like that. Now I am rambling.

Please! I would like to follow up on Trin and Obi, possibly they hook up, which I wouldn't doubt they do. They've kissed twice as far as I know. And they both liked it, both times.

Please!

:) ThatJediGirl :)

2. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    The follow-up to Masquerade is being written as we speak. It's a short fic that takes place between Masquerade and Feelings of the Force, (up at FF.net) I will have it up soon, I think here, but first, I'm gonna post Masquerade here.. In a few days. :)

Feelings is getting a major overhaul, and is being redone, almost completly. I am toning down some of the more graphic things in it, possibly bringing it down a notch at ff.net, but I'm sure it will still be a bit much for here.

It is so cool that you like the stuff I've written about Trin/Obi.. :::beeming with pride, but careful not to hit head on roof:::: :D :D :D

After I get Feelings reworked, I may post a more JC friendly version here, but I'm not sure yet. Let me get Feelings re-done first. It is the pennicle (sp???) of Trinity and Obi-Wan's relationship. And it's gonna be incredible once I re-work it.. Much better than the first edition.. :)

Thanks again,
    Later
    Rennati

3. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Rennati- I know what happens to Trin though. I didn't read feelings, but I read part of the last chapter. I am gla you are continuing it! UP!

4. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    :) Write more!

I'll have to check out FF.N more often. I hardly ever do.

5. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    I'm working on it, I swear I am!! tee hee hee.. :)

Later
    Rennati

Thank you all so much for the great posts... :D Really makes me feel great...

6. DantSolo

DantSolo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    I just want to tell everyone that I have read what Renatti is currently working on and........you all are gonna LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!!!! It's wonderful, as is all her work!!! :D

7. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Oh Dant.. You flatter me so! [face_blush]

Thanks so much for the really great comments! :)

For those of you interested, I've posted Masquerade up, at least the beginning.. it's somewhere. (haven't figured out how to put up a URL here on the boards yet. ::[face_sigh]::)

Later all,
    Rennati

8. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    YEAH!

UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.