main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

More EU characters in AOTC??? *Possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Disco_Dark_Jeedai, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    *Possible spoilers pertaining to the Clone Wars trailer*

After watching the Clone Wars trailer, would you can classify Luminara Unduli as a AOTC character or as a EU character since she "technically" appeared The Approaching Storm first?

Also, the few scenes that we see Luminara in, there is another character with her. Is that her apprentice Barriss Offee with her? If so, then that would be 3 EU characters. Cool!

Here is the other:
    Aayla Secura

2. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I think that GL came up with Luminara and Barriss first. They aren't EU-born characters. And if they were, GL probably wouldn't use them :(

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    You never know what Lucas would do. Supposedly the Wookiee with the speech impediment that lets him speak basic in DFR (I can't remember his name) was actually going to appear as a Senator in TPM. I did see production photos of the character on the web at the time TPM was coming out. And while Wookiee senators do appear, there is no close up of them. Because some of the cut scenes were added to the DVD, we know that there are scenes Lucas had to cut out for one reason or another. Scenes with close ups of this particualar Wookiee senator could have been cut and then be added in twenty years from now in a SE:TPM version.

4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I was under the impression that when The writer began the Approaching Storm he purposely used a couple of Jedi from GL's Ep2 script. I would bet GL created them first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.