main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

More Help needed

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Desann2002, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wixmmm

wixmmm Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2001
    Yes it is from traitor.

It will be the best star wars novel ever, I have been looking foward to it for MONTHS!

And it is one of my life goals to do a NJO movie... but i cannot pull it off right now.

Cya
    Mike

PS: The reason I chose it is because this is Jacen, whom I play in my movie.

2. Padan

Padan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2002
    Like I said, Blender doesnt like newer systems. It was originally made for DOS...for all I know it might not even work on XP. Maybe you can find a computer with 98 or 95. oh well

3. darth_kohai

darth_kohai Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I have Blender 1.8. It's a bit old, but it came with the Blender Book. I also have XP Pro, and it works fine. I don't even have to do the hardware acceleration trick. My Video card is an old Diamond Stealth III S540 with the driver included with XP.

I hope this info helps a bit.

4. Desann2002

Desann2002 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Mike, thats one film i'd pay to see, Jacen is great character, hope you pull it off well. as for old OS, i just sold my old computer which ran win98, which ran both blender and my copy of 3ds max 4, with XP wont run.................dang......

EDIT:ps. if anyone wants to know 4 days till my birthday....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.