More incentive to become an Official FF Chapter

Discussion in 'Canada General' started by YoungJediNiagara, Aug 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    The RSA?s and GSA?s (the Admin. of FF) have agreed to give Official FanForce Chapters the use of ?Titles? to its members.

?Titles? are an added incentive for a member to become more involved in the organization and implementation of the FF Chapter itself within the community.

Can anyone have a title?
    Only members of Official Chapters can receive titles.

How do I receive a title?
    First...you need to put in some extra time and effort towards the growth of your chapter. Your City Rep will be asked to make note of those who are willing to help within the chapter and will then be talking to me.
    If the CR and myself agree that the effort warrants a title one will be assigned for the work being done.

NOTE: ?Titles? will not be given out for meaningless positions!!! ?Caretaker of Sharpened Pencils? is not a ?title?.

For those who do not have an Official Chapter in their area...step up and become a leader in your area and try to start a chapter.
  2. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    *feels bad cause Chris never answered her PM :( *

Hey, we almost have our first meeting planned...we know it'll be the last week of August, but not completely sure on the day....what do we do when we find out?
  3. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    I didn't?

Runs to check...

D'oh
  4. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    We decided to start calling me "Chris" so I wouldn't be confused with Driver when you call me AT...

...D'oh!
  5. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    *almost chokes on Teddy Grahams while laughin at Chris aka AT60*

Oh, my land...what are we gonna do?

Ok, one of you is Chris, one is Christopher...which is which? :)
  6. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    My full first name isn't Christopher. I'm not telling what it is. So call him Christopher!

Or just call me AT60.
  7. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, YJN's bio lists his name as Christopher, anyways, so it'll work! :) Although now I'm very curious, Chris, as to your real name...hmmm... :D
  8. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    The world will never know. :D
  9. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL...kinda like mine, but mine's more funny than anything else...let's just say I don't go by the name that's on my birth certificate... ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.