main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC More proof for you to riticule

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sunafar, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    btw, have you ever heard of the Devil's Sea?

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Aidion: I've heard the Bermuda Triangle referred to as the Devil's Sea, if that's what you mean.

Sunafar: I don't see the Bermuda Triangle as definitive proof in aliens. It is a mystery in itself. Aliens are just one of many hypotheses that try to explain why odd things happen there. We still know very little about the earth. The more likely explanation is that they are caused by some unknown natural phenomenon. Some of the same hypotheses that attempt to explain crop cycles could be used. As for the cattle mutilations, last I heard, the conspiracy theorists were blaming that one on the US government.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Unless I'm entirely off my nut... the Devil's Sea is a very similar phenomenon to the Bermuda Triangle that happens close to China. I agree in part with Entropy here... it could be a natural occurrence but the truth is we just don't know... personally I can live with a few things in my life that I just can not explain... though it has been my experience that some people need to believe in something... even if that something is a lie. The question you need to ask yourself is how important is it for you to know? If you "must" know then chances are you believe more than one lie because it is an explanation verses no explanation... I'll stop rambling for now.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Its off of japan, japanese government call it a danger zone. its also a no fly zone too

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    That's where Godzilla was born, right?

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    And Son of Godzilla

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    If Godzilla is responsable for the Devil's Sea oddities, does that mean that King Kong is behind the Bermuda Triangle? Either way, who would win in a fight (20 Geek points to the one who gives me the correct answer).

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Neither. Because the movie execs wouldnt let a clear cut winner come out, because of their popularity. Actually, if you want to get into the scientifics of the fight, Godzilla would win. Monkey fur is quite flammable from what I hear. :D 'Zilla didnt get the title "King of all Monsters" for nothing, you know. :D

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I believe Godzilla won in the Japaneese version, while Kong won in the American release.

10. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    *Ding, Ding, Ding* WE HAVE A WINNA!

Eddie-wan provided the answer I was looking for. Though Riff's answer amused me more. :)

11. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Basically, thats what I was referring to... Eddie just got more specific. ;) How about he and I split the geek points? :D :D Hehehehehe...

12. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I can't believe we are getting into this... anywho...

When Godzilla first appeared in 1954 (Gojira), he was about 165' tall... this size fluctuates to about 325' and then down to around 200' by the end of the series. The last actual figure was 180' tall... known powers include electric and plasma blast... and damn near indestructible.

King Kong started as a 25' tall gorilla in 1933... since then he has been quoted to reach marvelous heights of 50'... though impressive still not a match for the mighty King of Lizards. Other than proportional strength, agility and endurance of a normal gorilla King Kong has no outstanding attributes.

Your winner by default... Godzilla.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

13. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I thought King Kong was Pacific. Bermuda is Atlantic.

14. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    The JAPANESE-AMERICANS would win, the Japanese would figure out how to destroy Godzilla, and the Americans would use helicopters to frag King Kong. But if master chief was there.... he'd be lunch.

15. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Master Chief vs. King Kong would be an interesting match... all King Kong is is an oversized version of the Brute

16. Entropy

May 30, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.