main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga More Than Anything - An A/A AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Queen_Sara, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    *ahem*

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

*makes popcorn as she waits for the next post*

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    You've captured my interest, Sara. I've been looking for a very good fic to read with an Ep 3 theme. I've always wondered what it would have been like if even the hint of a 'love triangle' was explored. :)

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Oops! I forgotted again. Sorry! Homework is evil.....

Moonstruck: Here, have a teddy bear to make you feel better. *hands her overstuffed bear* Don't worry, things always get worse before they get better.

LittleLeia: I'm glad you like it! I hope to see you in here more!

Darth_Fruitcake: Thanks! Your opinion means a lot to me! :)

Puksi: Yay! Someone's gonna stay here with me! Thanks!

DarthIshtar: Thanks! The mushiness won't actually come for a bit, but it'll be mostly little things. Won't give away any more! :p

Libby!: I'm glad you like my story so much! Yes, there will be a postie. I keep forgetting about me stories....anyway, I love yours! Everyone go read PadmeSolo00's story!! It's called That Which Survives, and it's in the Before the Saga board! I'm to lazy to link it right now..... ;)

Sara_Kenobi: Welcome! I'm sooo glad you like my story! BTW, I really hate love-triangles and Obidala, but Anakin thinks there's something going on.

Ok, so before my replies get longer than the post, here it is!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Padmé and Jenné were once again in the cockpit. It was silent, neither wanting to speak.

Padmé was still thinking about the dream. She could think about it without getting sick now. She was pondering what it had meant, and why she had had it.

Was she really going to die like that? That was one of the most horrible deaths she had ever seen. The only ones that rivaled it were the ones on the battlefields of the Clone Wars. She had no wish to go back there anytime soon. She just hoped that the war would end.

But?.that dream?.it had been so?.disturbing and?.disgusting.

She wrapped her arms around her stomach looking for comfort in her unborn children. She found it there, in their love and hers.

Jenné, likwise, sat deep in thought. What did the dream mean? The only explanation she could think of, was either that it really would happen, or that it was just a dream.

If it were really going to happen, Jenné would protect her until her last breath. She and Padmé had been longtime friends, and she would not run away while her friend was killed. She would stand by her side until her death. But it looked like, from the image, that she wouldn?t be there at the end.

It could be just a dream, most likely. With all the recent trouble, Padmé was very likely to have nightmares. Yes! It was only a nightmare.

But Jenné just couldn?t convince herself of that.

Both women were forcefully brought out of their thoughts by the appearance of a large object on the radar.

?What?s that?? Padmé asked, slightly alarmed but trying not to show it.

Jenné tried desperately to avoid being seen by the larger ship as she answered. ?Another ship. Padmé, I?m not sure how to tell you, but?he?s found us.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Very short, I know! And I'm sorry! I'm still working on writing it, and I have to go to bed! Longer post soon, I promises! We swears on the precious!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *hugs teddy bear* Vader's found them! :eek: Maybe now, he can get some sense knocked him to him

*hugs teddy bear even more* Please? :(

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ?What?s that?? Padmé asked, slightly alarmed but trying not to show it.

Jenné tried desperately to avoid being seen by the larger ship as she answered. ?Another ship. Padmé, I?m not sure how to tell you, but?he?s found us.?

Wow...yeah, maybe Anakin will realize the truth now!

up!

JS

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, no. That can't be good. :(

A very suspensful post. That always makes up for a post being not too long, I always say. 8-}

7. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That was great. You have me on pins and needles waiting for the next post.

8. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    YAY! A POST! A POST! *dances around* Thank you Sara for pluggin my story, *grins*

*gapes in horror* NO)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *takes a breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANI IS COMMING AFTER PADME! NOOOO! *cuddles stitch toy* Not ami! she must live! *shakes and whimpers*

9. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Oh no....vader's found'em...oh yes!!! T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!! You got yourself another reader, woop! LOl

10. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    *peeks at the thread*

*sniffles*

UPPPPPP! Want more posties Sawa.... Pleawse? Prettie Pwease?

11. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    I don't really know what to do with this story. Again, it was a great idea at the beginning, but when I read it, I don't like the way I've written it. I'll keep posting if people want to keep reading, but I personally think that my writing is horrible. I don't think I'm doing justice to the characters.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

12. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I think you are doing fine.

13. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I like this story, but I can understand (somewhat) how you're feeling because my own is giving me guilt trips.

Hope you do what is right for you,

JS

14. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I think you're doing fine. And besides, you left us at a cliffhanger! :eek: You can't do that!!!!! What happens? :(

15. darththunderbird

darththunderbird Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    look out, padme! *whimpers*

*sheepishly asks*can i have a teddy bear too?
    *more whimpering*

16. julie_marthe

julie_marthe Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2003
    Sara, this is a great story! You just cannot leave us hanging like that.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

17. PadmeSolo00

Aug 15, 2003
    Sawaaaaaaaaa, such an evil cliffie. MOre please?

*Hands darththunderbird an big cuddly teddy* Teddies for everyone. I have a feeling we'll need them...

18. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    [face_shocked]
    *runs and hides under the covers, then peeks out*
    Can I have a teddy, too?
    This is not gonna be pretty.
    Queen Sara, you're doing fine. I like this story...but I don't like it when authors quit on their stories when they've left an evil cliffie!!!

Upsy daisies!

19. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    :confused:
    *looks around*
    Where'd everybody go?
    *waves hand, Jedi-fashion*
    This thread will go UP!

20. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    Ohh! Please POST SOON

UP Up UpUpUp
    Up Up Up Up
    Up UP UpUp Up
    UpUpUp Up

21. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    hmmm very very interesting... I wanna see how you handle vader's evil... will he repent? I've always believed that Padme was the key to redeeming Vader, but the Jedi Council kept Padme from Vader, which led to his down fall...

keep writing

22. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    SARA,

I understand we always fine fault in are own work the most. But you're doing a wonderful job and I'm enjoying this please post. Trust us it's good.

23. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    UP!
    Sara, where are you?

24. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Sara! Are you still alive?
    I'm still upping your fics, and I won't stop until you specifically tell us you're not gonna finish them...which would make me very, very sad. *puppy-dog eyes*

Can y'all tell I'm getting desperate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.