main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN More Toy Finds.... Again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mynocknotyours

mynocknotyours Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Just an obsevation.....
    The Acklay looks good. Impressive, even. But why oh why do the Nexu and the Reek both make sounds but the Acklay doesn't? I love the movie's sound effects for it and it would greatly improve the toy, especially since it absolutely won't stand up properly (at least mine won't).
    Still a very cool toy. It's huge!!

2. neoalderaan

neoalderaan Jedi Master

May 9, 2002
    Stopped by Cool Springs KB today and found Palpatine. I asked the guy working the desk if he had seen good ole Chewie around and he stood there and thought a second then he said, "Wait, here." Moments later he returned from the backroom with a Chewie. Come to find out he had been thinking about buying it and Han for the last couple of days but changed his mind. Nice story, right? Another collector memory and another nice guy. . .

3. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Tonight at the FtCampbell WalMart I got super excited when I saw fresh cases of figs and beasts. The Acklays are in. And super cool. But alas the figs were not what I expected. Here's what I got:
    Collection 2 Wave 4 Ratio 2
    2 Qui
    2 OFT
    2 Massiff
    2 Genosians
    2 Dex
    2 ERS

4. ObiWan_Knievil

ObiWan_Knievil Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2001
    Okay,
    I need to find a Luke Bespin... so where to go?? Help me please!!

-Obi

5. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    These have been showing up in abundance lately at most Wal-Marts and Toys R Us. Just go and check everyday and you'll find 'em!

Good luck,
    -Toymaster

6. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Also if you feel like driving to Cool Springs I have several extra to sell for what I paid for them.

7. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Just came from the White Bridge Road Target and they had one Mace Windu with the red Battle Droid. Naturally, the package was destroyed so I had to leave him there.

I also noticed that a lot of their Tiger Electronics stuff was on clearance. Just the first round, so nothing to get excited about, but give it a few weeks and they'll be giving this stuff away! Remember the Target clearance rule: unless it ends in a '4', it's gonna get cheaper.

Happy hunting!
    -Toymaster

8. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Plenty of Ultimate Jangos at FtCampbell WalMart.

Nothing else new...anywhere.

9. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Franklin K Mart today had quite a few of some of the more HTF figs today...and on top of that, everything Star Wars over $5.88 was 25% off! I didn't see any Ultimate Jangos there or I would've picked up another one. Good deals to be had if there are any figures ya still need!(Dooku, Yoda, Vader, Luke, Orn Free Ta, Massif, Rebel Soldier, Qui-Gon...no Han wave yet though.)

10. DrygarKenash

DrygarKenash Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Just found a sizable number of Endor Han and Cloud City Chebacca at the Charlotte Pike Wal-Mart. There were 10-15 of both when I left. Found 1 Deluxe Anakin slashing the Genosian Warrior. First one of those I had seen, but I passed till later.

11. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Attention variation hunters....CS WM yesterday had a large quantity of both the white AND grey "button" Han Solo figures. I passed on these so there should be plenty to go around. They also had all the rest of that wave in large numbers, with Pilot OB1 being the most scarce. No Acklay and nothing else new.

12. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Charlotte Pike Wal-Mart is the place to be if you're needing figures! They had, well, pretty much everybody that you might be looking for just about an hour ago (around 7:25am). Han, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Palpatine, Orn Free Ta, Endor Soldier, Unleashed Maul & Fetts, and Deluxe Anakin and Nexu. No sign of the Acklay, but PLENTY of figures.

Good luck!
    -Toymaster

13. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Please help me out with some directions to Charlette Pike Walmart.

From Clarksville, so I-24 E to....

Thanks

14. Jediman

Jediman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2000
    I-24 e to I-40 west toward memphis. Exit charlotte pk. Take rt. Wal mart up on rt.

15. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    JACKPOT!!!

All 3 Clarksville and the Hopkinsville WalMarts all recieved huge shipments today.
    About 20 cases at each plus 10 deluxe.
    They were Col 1 Wv4 Ratio 1&4 (Han, Chewie, OB1, Yoda, Dooku, Anakin,+Bespin wv)
    And Col 2 Wv5 Ratio 2 (Palpy, Djas,+QG wv)

DLx wv2=Nexu, Anakin

16. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Picked up Ki Adi Mundi and Teemto Pagalies around 11:00 tonight at the Wal-Mart on Charlotte Pike. They hadn't put them out yet, so I sort of had to help myself. Gutted the case right there in the great wide open and grabbed a set for me and one for my brother. What a rush! I saw at least 2 more boxes so they have at least 4 more of each figure.

NOW GO GET 'EM!!!
    -Toymaster

17. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    There is only one each left and the cards are pretty messed up.

Since I went all the way over to Ch. Pike I went over to CS too. Nothing.

Are there any other WalMarts near those (and directions)? If I take the drive all the way out there I might as well do a full sweep.

18. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    I also went last night but the pallet wasn't out yet. And besides...there were about 3 BILLION figures out so I didn't even bother looking too hard. I'll get 'em soon enough.

19. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    CS WM had Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi very early this AM, all in excellent shape from what I could tell. There were just a few though, and I bought my usual 2 of each...I think there were maybe 3 of each left at 6 AM. Now...anyone seen the TRU Landspeeder? I called CS TRU on Friday and thoroughly explained what it was, and they told me they had it for sure. Well....of course they didn't, I asked the same girl when I got there where they were, and she pointed at the Jedi Starfighter.... :confused:

20. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    ACKLAY!!

Found at Wilma Rudolph and Ft Campbell WalMarts. Looks like 2 cases of beasts a peice. Breakdown is 2 Acklays and 2 Reeks.

21. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Picked up a Deluxe Mace Windu with a RED Battle Droid at the CS Target today. It was the only one they had (sorry).

Anybody seen the Nexu with the tail positioned straight in the package? I think it was the first one to be released, but I'm not positive.

Happy hunting!
    -TM

22. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Staight tail version!?

Boy! You are a completist. Is there any variation too small for you?
    I usually keep up with and look out for variations but I dont get em. I do it mostly to keep my mightly pilgramages to WalMart interesting.

Havent noticed the tail but I will keep an eye out.

23. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    It's actually more than just the position of the tail...apparently the straight-tail version is also slightly darker than the curved-tail version. I'm pretty sure the straight-tail came first, though.

Yeah, what can I say. I'm a sucker for the variations...

-TM

24. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    2 Acklays at CS TRU this morning. One was pretty banged up, though ...and no new figs. CS WM had a few Ki-Adi Mundi's also early this AM.

25. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    I am starting a new thread (again).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.