main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN More Toy Finds.... Again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mynocknotyours

mynocknotyours Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    I guess I don't understand the need for a new thread when we're only at 2 pages in this one. 8-}

Anyhoo somebody returned a buttload of HTF figs at CS WM the other day, there were all these really good figs w/ pink return stickers on them. Ki-Adi and bloody Luke, for example. Plus they still seem to have plenty of Han wave, with a few Chewies, and with a little digging, 3-4 Djas Puhr.

2. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Although I'm not doing the collecting thing anymore, the only figure I'm really interested in is the 12" Count Dooku. Will you all let me know if you see one. Thanks. :)

Myknocknotyours, did you ever get those Imperial shuttles you ordered from FAO? Also, if anyone is interested, amazon.com/ toysRus.com is taking preorders for the 12" Luke w/ Taun Taun for $59.99 . Unfortunately, I'm not interested in getting one. It's the same Taun Taun they packaged with the 12" Han only it's one tusk is broken & Lukes face is battle scared. If they are going to come out with these 12" two packs, I wish they would do something new & unique, like a 12" scale Jabba w/ Lando in Skiff guard disguise or a Gamorean Guard. ;)

3. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I just think its like erasing old messages. There is no need to have 2-3 week old toy find messages.
    But it realy doesnt matter. Whichever one everybody used, I will.

4. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    The FAO Shuttle thing is a big, weird mess. I have ordered 2, and have had 1 confirmed by the store I ordered it from. They are not supposed to ship until November. BUT...Rebelscum.com has reported that Hasbro said in a very recent interview that the shuttle hasn't even been confirmed as an FAO exclusive yet. They went even further to say that it's unfortunate that they have even started taking orders on something they aren't even 100% sure is being produced! So who knows...although my gut feeling is that it WILL get made, and that it will probably still be for FAO. At least I hope so.
    Kir Kanos: I don't remember if you already told me this, but is your vintage Shuttle sealed or open?

5. Kir Kanos

Aug 8, 1999
    It's open, but I sold it on eBay about a month ago for $355. Sorry.

6. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey man don't be sorry! I'm glad you held out and got a fair price for it. :D

7. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    White Bridge Road Target has 2 of the deluxe Mace with the RED Battle Droid as of 3:00.

And on a totally unrelated topic, I will respond to the City Rep Nomination in due time. I'm just giving everybody a chance to have their say.

Later!
    -Michael

8. Kir Kanos

Aug 8, 1999
    The admins got ahead of themselves and went and upped your status to CR already. Just make sure you go into your options menu in the administrative section and change your name text colors to blue. Hama will be sending you all the necessary City Rep info shortly so you can ponder it over the weekend. MTFBWY!

9. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Action Fleet cases spotted at Wilma Rudolph and Ft Campbell WalMarts.

As I'm not gonna collect these I didnt open any cases but they were all marked Wv 1.

10. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Got to Opry Mills a little early today and did a little scouting (OK, so I love to shop...).

Found something at KB that I didn't even know was coming out: it was a Playskool set that included the Reek, Mace Windu, Anakin and a Geonosian Warrior. It was carded similar to the Hoth and Endor sets.

Oh yeah, and a couple of nights ago the Wal-Mart on Charlotte Pike had the Jango Fett room alarm. Looked pretty good, at least if you're into room alarms.

11. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey cool! I got my news about the new Playskool set posted over at Yakface.com! Check it out!

12. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    The Charlotte Pike Wal-Mart had 6 of the new Action Fleet vehicles tonight, which unless I'm mistaken is a whole case. 2 Falcons, 2 X-Wings, and 2 TIEs.

Go get 'em if ya need 'em!

13. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    So Toymaster...
    What do you think of the Action Fleet boxes?
    If ya thought the one angles edge on the old boxes was bad, how bout now?

Over all, I think they look good. And I am pleased they are finally calling it the TIE Advanced X1 not "Darth's TIE". But dont ya think its time we got a X wing that isnt R-5. It's not called "Luke's" but count the stripes...5 of em.

14. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Found the deluxe Yoda with Super Battle Droid today at the Target on White Bridge Road. It was the last one they had, so the package wasn't all that pretty, but it'll hold me til I can find a better one.

Happy hunting!

15. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Jango Room Alarm found all over Clarksville.
    Not a big find but you need small victories when you find slates and slates of nothing good.

16. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Target CS has action fleet vehicles, mini-sets and figure accessorie packs today.

17. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Here are the results from my "hunt" today:

Cool Springs Target: 2 Battle Droid accessory packs, 1 Hoth Soldier accessory pack, 1 Biker Scout accessory pack, 2 Action Fleet Bantha/Lanspeeder packs, 1 Action Fleet Ronto/Lars Landspeeder pack. You can do the math to figure out what was left when I got through ;)

Cool Springs TRU: 1 Dagobah X-Wing (found it neatly hidden in the overstock shelf. On an unrelated note, I picked up Rod and Todd Flanders from the Simpsons while I was there.

Cool Springs KB: 3 or 4 Playskool Millenium Falcons.

White Bridge Road Target: Several deluxe C-3POs & deluxe Yodas. The catch? None of them were in good shape. About half of the C-3POs were headless in the package where the Battle Droid head had fallen off of 3PO's body. The rest of the 3POs and Yodas had pretty nasty looking packages. Still no sign of the exclusives here. I'm keeping close watch on this store since I work about 2 minutes away.

That's all for now. Good luck!

18. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    As expected, the White Bridge Road Target is now fully stocked with Star Wars exclusive figures and Action Fleet!

Go get 'em!
    -Michael

19. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    WBR Target still has a few Action Fleet exclusives left. 2 Dewback/Escape Pods, 1 Ronta/Landspeeder, and 1 Bantha/Landspeeder. They also had all of the larger A.F. vehicles in stock (Falcon, TIE, & X-Wing) for only $9.99 each! All of the exclusive figures w/ accessory packs were gone, but the did have a couple more deluxe C-3POs.

Good luck!

20. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Anyone find the TRU Landspeeder yet? I hear they are now showing up.....

21. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Been checking the Bellevue TRU, but no sign or 'em yet. They have had a pretty good supply of the X-Wings though.

22. mynocknotyours

Mar 18, 2002
    Cool Springs Target had lots of C-3PO and Yoda Deluxe figs as of 4 PM today. Also 3 or 4 Vader Tie's from Action Fleet.

23. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Hopkinsville WalMart had the Cantina packs.
    They have also put their POTJ and other stuff on sale.
    7.00 for dlx
    3.00 for basic figs
    12.00 for 12"ers
    1.00 for AOTC puzzles and mini-clip-ons
    4.00 for AOTC force links

24. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    So after we left the rain-soaked park today, Stephen and I decided to swing by Opry Mills while we were on that side of town. Went to the KB and found the new Anakin and Maul figures! Woo-hoo! They had several of each for $4.99.

Go get 'em!

25. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    New Landspeeders with Luke are at the Bellevue TRU. 5 when I got there; 4 when I left.

Go get 'em!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.