main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN More Toy Finds.... Again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Did anybody order an extra of the Wedge Antilles figure from StarWarsShop.com? I was looking to order it after they finally sent stuff I ordered way back and it is nowhere to be found on the site.

2. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    the target in mboro had tons of bacaras, at rt drivers, 2 500th vaders...a couple evolution sets...and some other new stuff...

finally

3. TamboFett

TamboFett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2003
    Got my TIE fighter with Movie sized wings at Target..been waiting over 20 years for this toy! Not much else going on.

4. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    I'm going to be returning a few figures this weekend if no one wants them: Obi-Wan pilot, Rebel vs. Empire, Jedi vs. Separatist, Mustafar Sentry, and maybe a repainted Clone Trooper #6.

I forgot to mention that on the way home from D*Con, I picked up the Hama figure from LOTR. Does Dylan still need this?

5. TamboFett

Jul 8, 2003
    Hold on to the Red clone for me, I just gave one of my extra ones to a bud that was sick in the hospital as a gift along with a few other things, so id like to snag that one from you.

6. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    Oops. I was sure I checked yesterday and still had the last message in this thread. I'll see if my Mom can pick one up later when/if she is down in that area.

Anyway, I picked up 4 of the repainted Super-Articulated clone troopers today when I was returning the red Clones and grabbed a second Clone Trooper 3-pack with the blue trooper. I bought a few other figures (AT-RT Driver) as the price had gone down to $4.77, so I can return the ones I bought for $5.88 or whatever previously.

I also now have 3 of the Jedi Temple Assaults; unfortunately, the Battlepacks are $5 more at KMart than at Wal-Mart. I also found a couple of the Unleashed Vaders if anyone is still looking for that.

Please let me know ASAP if you want any of these. I still need an unpainted #6 and an AT-TE Gunner; well, if I'm going to collect all the clones.

I did pick up the enormous new TIE Fighter as well. I'm not sure I really need this, but who know how hard it will be to find.

7. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    unleashed yoda/palp and ventress out on my end of town, openers, because the cards are bent, but really cool figures. Also, jedi vs. sith and sepertists as well, other than thatr, the usual pegwarmers..

8. audiogirl21

Dec 30, 2001
    oh wow! you've seen the yoda/palpy unleashed?? Are they as cool as they look in the mags??

9. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Glenn...

You said you picked up 4 SA repaints...

The SA repaints are Commander Gree, which isn't supposed to be out yet. Did you actually find that one? If so, hold one for me!

The only clone trooper repaints out now are

#6 shock trooper
    #33 green commander
    #34 black pilot
    #6 501st (In temple assault)
    #33 yellow commander (In Evo pack)

If you found the repainted SA #41 a month early, you're quite the lucky one!

10. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    No, they aren't that cool. The 2 figures will not fit together properly and that distracts from the piece. Once you get past that part they look pretty cool. Although the Emperor's robe never looked that brown in the film.

11. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    I thought I had printed a retraction. My 41's are not repainted. I just hadn't realized before that there were markings on them at all.

12. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    OK, cool glenn. Be on the lookout for the new ones though, they should start showing up soon. Rebelscum has carded pics now, and they HAVE been found in a few places.

If you still need an unpainted #6, I've got a few, and I need a blue 3 pack. Let's talk.

I'm also interested in one of those Temple assaults. My K-Mart is close to death, I doubt they'll get them.

13. GoNads501

GoNads501 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    I found a Yoda Force Battler at my Wal-Mart!

14. GoNads501

GoNads501 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    Anybody got one of those build your own litesaber kits from wal-mart? I cant get some of the parts to fit right?

15. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    You're saber parts must be too small then ;-)

16. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    Use a hammer. And staples.

17. GoNads501

GoNads501 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    Great, it broke. Im pissed.

18. TamboFett

Jul 8, 2003
    Exit 4 Walmart has a few solid cases of only episode 3 armored Vaders. They did get some of the newer wave with the Green clone commander, but all the good ones are long gone.

19. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    my wal-mart is now stocked to the rafters with clone and sith evolutions. They also had Bly, Gree and the 501st clone...briefly

20. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    Anyone seen the variant Clone Evo pack yet?

21. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    What's the variation to the pack?

22. audiogirl21

Dec 30, 2001
    my question is....who's been raping and pilaging the Mboro WM?? lol seems like whenever we're over there, everythings neat and tidy.....til you get to the SW area! ;)

23. GoNads501

GoNads501 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    I found a titanium landspeeder at Wal-Mart!

24. audiogirl21

Dec 30, 2001
    which walmart? and my mind went totally blank. which vehicle is the land speeder? short term memory loss you know...

25. TK-6873

TK-6873 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    The land speeder...you know, Luke's main mode of transportation on Tatooine in ANH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.