Morrowind Chronicles: An Introduction To Morrowind And A Collection Of Your Lore and characters.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rabid_Balding_Ewok, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Isn't there a merchant mudcrab east from Vivec where you can sell stuff for good money? :confused:
  2. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah I think he is always drunk too.

I love this game!
  3. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Finally started the main quest at level 27. Balmora sure isn't as big as I thought it was going to be. Are there any good items that will increase the amount of stuff you can carry? My strength attribute is as high as it will go (500 weight).
  4. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    There is no bag or specific item that is for the purpose of carrying xtra stuff.

You would have to Enchant or get someone to Enchant an item:Clothing, rings,etc with fortify strenght. Then you will just be stronger and able to do more damage at the same time.
  5. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just enhanced two of my Daedric weapons: A Dai-Katana that does 45 to 65 frost damage and a Battle Axe that does 25 to 55 fire damage in addition to the powerful damages they already include.

Does anyone know if the new game Oblivion is going to be as big as Morrowind, or will it be smaller but with as much content?
  6. alne6gri0wa Jedi Master

star 4
    answers to questions

creeper will take soul gems.

the Mudcrab is on an island south of bal fel.

master mercantile trainer is in Zainab camp. train the skill to 100 for crazy buying prices.

Sunder will increase strength, you get it in the main quest.

skull crusher has a constant effect of feather PM me for location.

unrelated tidbits,

felen maryon in tel branora is the only person in the game to sell the summon golden saint spell.

The soul of a golden saint, an ascended sleeper or vivec can be used to make constant effect enchantments.

Divayth Fir in Tel Fyr has the only set of daedric pauldrons in the game.

the item with the highest enchant is the daedric tower shield, found only on the corpses of golden saints.

JAy
  7. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. alne6gri0wa Jedi Master

star 4
    I already know where everything is.

JAy
  9. Jedi_Learner Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I posted that, not in response to your post, but for other people that aren't as knowledgeable as you.
  10. alne6gri0wa Jedi Master

star 4
    all right, what do you think is the best book or book series in the game?

JAy
  11. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    hello, me again. i have noticed that the pages of this particular thread are rather copious and oppulent. i am a 23 year old male who's been scorned at my first trial of morrowwind last summer. i bought the regular copy, the favorites one, and tried to start playing. never have i felt like my nerd-powers were so poorly developed. in it's origination, the idea of a game like this was terribly appealing, after all, you could be whomever you wanted and eventually become incredibly strong. you could play for hours and hours and still never finish! you could make yourself cool and do amazing things! then i bought the game, and started playing it. woah man, what a sedative.

so my question here is this: what should one do to start playing and becoming stronger? what is a good race to begin with, i certainly liked those tiger-men typed looking fellas. they sure were fly? is there a way to improve your physical perameters so that you can jump way high in the air? magic? jesus... um, yes, what's the best way to get started with this bad mother anyway?
  12. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
  13. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Well how I got stronger is by just casting fireballs and stuff in my house in Balmorra till I leveled up. Or I would run around town and jump from the buildings. It takes awhile but is hell of alot of fun to do it.

It just depends on what your primary and secondary skills you choose are. You to level up those ten to raise a level the others do not matter.

Tell me what they are and I will give you tips.
  14. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    I was always an Imperial in the Imperial Legion in every single game. I can't play someone who isn't human.
  15. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    I have to play an Elf.

Usually a Dark Elf.
  16. Tachikoma-Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well Axl, I usually play as DarkElf knight. DarkElf, because he doesn't take firedamage and knight because of that Longblade skill and Axe skill (2 of the strongest weapons I have found are longblade and an axe). The knight levels up slower than say a monk, but has better health and does more damage. Easier to play on lower levels. Knight allso has enchant as class skill, wich I allso like. He isn't a good mage when you start playing, but I don't think it matters. Magic in morrowind is pretty lame. (Even fireballs seem a bit unimpressive to me). Knight allso has good personality wich is a bonus. So he levels slowly but is quite strong.
    Sometimes I play as a monk too. He levels up real fast but is kinda weak. (It takes ages to take down a daedra with fists :p )So you have to sneak and use stealth and all kinds of tricks to beat the enemy..Wich is fun for a while :D
  17. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    I usually play as an Imperial.
  18. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    I always play as a min-maxed Dark Elf. I just get a lot of money via the fish scales/muck alchemy exploit in Nalcaria's in Balmora, then have people train me up to 100 in all my skills. Then I start doing missions.
  19. bowieslefteye Force Ghost

star 4
    I just picked up Morrowind at Wal-mart for $10. Its cool so far.

[face_monkey]_jedi -fool-
  20. Eyre_Leba665 Jedi Padawan

Can anyone tell me how to get Daedric bow I have been searching for 2-3 hours.. Is north of Gnisis the right place to look? or can anyone show me a picture of where the ruins are?
  21. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    I will look in my book and see. I seem to remember that there is a guy that will give you a daedric weapon of your choice.
  22. Dart-Dragon Jedi Knight

star 3

...Are we talking about Elder Scrolls 3 with some expansions?...
    I bought da game 2 days ago...Any tips as to how to gain much money?...
    I`m a Dark Elf magichian...Should I be somthing else?
    I`m Level 7 now...Yeah I know: Jump/Fire/Summon Dagger...Gets 2 repetitive,like
    a brain dead trance...And getting people to 100 influence for cheaper goods is well...
    A matter of luck! I almost have 60 on my speech ability...Helps a little...
    I`m no good at taking directions frome that crazy Mage/Witch in Balmora! I got to the
    Magra place...She could have told me to use da silk path creature!...I walked aroun like a morron for a long time...I had no clue if I was on the right track! I climbed mountains,got attacked by diseased animals,slept and woke up to face one UGLY beast!...
    I hate those diseased animals! I hardly have enough money to cure myself! I don`t have
    the 200gold for da Mage Guild fee! And I get my ass kicked when trying to steal items
    Some items are close to guards! I stole a powerful sumoning gem frome one of da Mages
    ...NOW IT`S GONE! IT WAS WORTH 60,000GOLD!!!...
  23. JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost

star 5
    Just sell stuff to merchants. And read some of the 1st couple of pages of this thread. Thats where all the good stuff in here are.
  24. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes i played this game and i love it.One of the best games ever if you love roleplaying.
  25. Dart-Dragon Jedi Knight

star 3

...The Merchants ALWAYS ROB ME! Item value 100 sell at 40 (OR SOMTHING)
    I`l try the cheats...And maybe some advice...I don`t really feel like cheating but...
    I only have 150 Gold in da game and poor weapons!...Thanks for da tip
    Money cheat+Trainers...I`m gon`na ENJOY killing some annoying guards!
    Where is da Arena in Viveec?...Nevermind I`l try 2 find it...Thanks again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.