main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Morrowind: The Coming of the Second Great War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade142

renegade142 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2007
    OOC: Saying there are Blood Elves in Morrowind wasn't what I intended my character to be seen as, she is from an entirely different realm, therefore there would be no Blood Elves, other than her, in Morrowind...

IC: Aylla - Ship deck

"I was sent here to find new lands, to see new things," Aylla explained "To make alliances in hope that my people can one day live here away from the chaos of our realm." She said to Maximus, "I would like to meet with your Emperor."

TAG: Maximus

2. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:Makes sense

IC:Maximus

"As do I, your kind will be welcomed here as long as they do not cause trouble."Maximus said
    "But if you and your kind do wish to settle here stick to the Morrowind main land.North of the main land is hectic."

TAG:Aylla

3. renegade142

Jul 7, 2007
    OOC: Thanks

"As do I, your kind will be welcomed here as long as they do not cause trouble."

Aylla smiled a little Good. she thought to herself. "What's the matter with the north?" the northern lands in Azeroth was where her people founded their new kingdom, as such the northern lands had always seemed like safe haven.

4. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Just trust me all of the deadric worship there is giving the empire alot of trouble, trust me I was stationed there for over 5 years."Maximus said

5. renegade142

Jul 7, 2007

"Deadric... ?" Aylla asked, "I don't know what that is. Is it a religion?" Aylla knew the consequences of dispute over beliefs, she after all was a victim of persecution from Paladins, for being a Blood Knight. These Imperials, Maximus and Renault, looked just as the human Paladins do, I'd hoped they wouldn't be so quick to judge me, as humans do... she thought. Though the humans would never have bothered to talk to her, they would have tried to kill her.

6. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Folwin & Captain

folwin looks around the deck noticing it was getting quite full and suddenly the crew rushes back on board with the captian. IS EVERYONE WHOS GOING TO VVARDENFELL ON BOARD? the captain yells out over everyone kind of quieting people AIGHT THEN CAST THE SAILS WERE LEAVING PORT FOR VVARDENFELL!! The crew makes haste to get to the sails and pick up anchor to leave. "wow" folwin says to himself "seems like theres going to be quite a lot of adventurers in Vvardenfell."

Tag:all

OOC: ok anyone who isnt on board now will have to find another way to get to vvardenfell.

7. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Vandyl
    Ship

Vandyl tilted his head slightly when the captain called out to everyone.

"Hmph..."

Turning his head back, he looked at the sea flowing by calmly. His black and gold armor gleamed in the sunlight. It was unknown what he would do, but at the moment, Vandyl decided to go along with the flow.

TAG: All

8. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Ah a ignorant of the deadra cause, they are, as they call themselves, demi-gods. They cause much havoc in our world, so our gods cast them to the Oblivion relms for ever more."Maximus said
    He turned his head to the man in gold and black armor, nothing unusual about this one he thought.

9. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for the late post, Christmas an all ^-^,

IC:~Daunte Akton
    The Docks,

Daunte had been watching the ship for a while now, he carefuly watched the Passengers board the ship quite a bunch but non of them had much intrest to him, his objective was far from here. No doubt someone on this boat would have some sort of connection towards the Morag Tong.

The husk voice of the ships captain rung out, the crewmen began to scatter about this was his cue to board the ship. Daunte didn't feel like paying up, Daunte passed through the row of boxes which gave him cover from the habourmen he came to a stop once he noticed a large rope leading up towards the ship.

Taking a look behind to make sure he hasn't been seen, he slowly climbed up the rope but stopped once he was in range of one of the portholes he forced it open and slid his way in.

"More boxes" Daunte's tone sounded bitter he'd seen enough of boxes, using his blade he cracked open one of them, lucky and strangely nothing was inside but hay. It would provide some use while Daunte thought over a few things.

TAG: No-one!

10. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Ral-Kalar

"I'd also advise you to stay far away from Daedric worshipers...they are dangerous as are the Daedra creatures of the realm of Oblivion. You don't want to know what they would do to a lady such as yourself. They mingle and mutilate bodies, slow and painful deaths. They are the worshipers of Oblivion or what humans would call "hell." Ral-Kalar said gazing upon the Blood Elf.

"I don't think any one of us," Ral-Kalar said looking upon Renault and Maximus. "Would want to see such a beautiful young lady be harmed. I am sorry but I must sleep for I've had a long trip. Farwell."

Ral-Kalar left and went to his room and layed down in the bed. As he fell into the darkness of sleep all he could remember was a horrible incident that had happened in a small town of Black Marsh. He had seen and fought Daedra and seen his friends killed. A bad memory, but one to remember the danger.

Tag: Anyone

11. renegade142

Jul 7, 2007

Aylla glared at Ral-Kalar as he walked away, Lady?! she thought, Perhaps they'll seen know better.

Aylla sat on a bench near the edge of the deck, she leaned back and crossed her legs, looking up at the sky. These... Deadric... she thought, staring at the blue veil above, What honor could be brought in slaying one...

Aylla looked to Maximus, "Has anyone ever killed a Deadra, or Deadric?"

12. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Has anyone ever killed a Deadra, or Deadric?"
    Maximus just looked at her and laughed,
    "Aye, many times deadra have a liking for our world, and as such we have many battles with them." Maximus said before continueing "I remember when I first killed my first deadra, lost have my plooton. That one was whilie though, brought fire down from the sky. You are indeed not of this world."

13. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Folwin

As the ship was making its way out of port he desides to just look at the water he remembered that he bought his fishing pole so he runs back to his room and gets his pole and comes back out hasteily casting his line in and sitting down on the deck staring up at the sun and desides to take off his helmet so he could get a better feel of the breeze. "yea this feels so much better" he says looking around at some people either minding thier own or people conversing.

Tag:anyone

14. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007
    IC: Renault

Listening to his shipmates talk of Daedra had Renault's blood racing. No fit topic for near-strangers to talk of, he thought, grimacing. Suddenly something caught his attention, a dull red gleam in the corner of his eye. Turning, Cassel saw sitting nearby the most terrifying creature he had ever seen. A demon: winged and clad in Daedric armor, brandishing some type of rod.

Shuffling backwards, Renault's heart nearly leapt out of his chest as he backed into the solid form of Grun. The massive Orc seemed confused at his master's expression of terror.

Gathering what was left of his pride, Renault strode cautiously over to the lounging creature, realizing that the weapon it held was nothing more than a fishing pole. "What manner of creature are you?" he demanded loudly, taking confidence with Grun at his side again.

Tag: jedipassion, anyone

15. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Folwin Hidgra

Folwin turns towards renault and looks at him "who me im just a dragona, and it wouldnt hurt to learn some manners and introduce yourself before you ask anything else." he says as he pulls in his line and looks at the fish he caught. "hmm this will suffice for now hopefully in Vvardenfell the fish are bigger." Folwin turns back to renault and looks at the orc and studies him a little bit and looks back at renault. "hmm some interesting armor you have there, what style is it?"

Tag:renault

16. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007

"Hmm some interesting armor you have there, what style is it?"

"Forgive me, I am Lord Renault Cassel, Divine Crusader and Lord Commander of the Knights of the Nine," the Imperial said proudly, nodding to the Dragona in greeting.

Tag: Jedipassion

17. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Folwin Hidgra

"hmm sounds fancy... I'm Folwin Hidgra pleasure to meet ya, whos the orc? he one of your knights of nine?" he says standing up right and walking over to look at the orc's eyes.

Tag:Renault

18. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007

Sniffing, Renault watched apprehensively as Folwin approached his Orc manservant. "Yes, well, Grun is not a sworn brother, or a knight for that matter."

Eyeing Folwin curiously, Grun suppressed the urge to reach for the weapon on his back. Massive arms crossed before him, the Orc looked the creature up and down, suprised to find that the two were almost eye-level. "I will be knight some day," he said, looking to Renault for confirmation.

"When you are deemed ready, and not before," Lord Cassel said in a voice that clearly told he doubted what he was saying. Leaning against the railing, he turned his back on the Dragona. After a few moments he turned back around. "I will see you later, I expect. Goodbye Folwin Hidgra."

With that he set off across the deck. The cool air was bracing, and Renault had a mind to speak with some of the crew about recent events in the area, and perhaps pay a visit on the other passengers. He would do no good wasting away his day in idle conversation, no matter how much it humored him.

Tag: anyone

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: In two more of my posts there will be a pirate attack

IC: Folwin Hidgra

"Ok renault see ya, and it was nice meet both of yall." Folwin picks up his helmet and rod and looks back at them and continues to look at grun "hmm looks like he will be more of a knight than others will be. As my people would say, the servants eventually become stronger than their masters." he says to himself as he walks off back to the cabins to put up his rod and re-equip his helmet.

Tag:Renault

20. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~ Daunte Akton
    Onboard the Ship.

Daunte heared the sound of a box next this his crack open, 'Must be one of the crew' Daunte thought to himself, peering from the small hole that allowed light in. A sailor was opening and removing the content of some of the boxes he then turned to the box Daunte was using.

"By the nine i'd do almost anything to get off this ship" the sailor moaned while he prepaired to open the box, Daunte kicked hard on the lid and sent it flying into the face of the sailor. "You may be getting off this boat faster than you think."

Daunte left the room wearing the sailor uniform, he'd hadn't killed him but shouldn't be waking up for a while. Daunte was trying to find the deck of the ship, a couple of other sailors past by without qustion which was good he'd be able to keep this up for a while.

'This seems to be it' Daunte pushed open the door that led onto the deck... seems they had been out in sea for a while now, he slowly paced around looking for someone out of place.

TAG: Anyone on the deck

21. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

Maximus got up and walked toward the man exiting the ships hull.
    'Odd? I remember someone different entering in there.'He thought looking at the new man with a sort of oddity.
    "Excuse me sir let me see your Identification."Said Maximus

TAG:Kaiser

22. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    You stated earlier to just post your character sheet w/o pming

Name: Asriela Magewell
    Eye Color: White
    Skin: Resembles the night sky (black w/ white stars)
    Hair: Gold
    Build: Athletic Slim

Race: Nightsun
    (The children of Azura the Nightsuns need only to mediate one hour a day for rest. They have cat like eyes, and Clawed hands though they resemble the Golden Saints and Dark Seducers. There hair during the day is Golden Blond/White/Silver and at Night it changes to a dark Black/White/Dark Blue. There skin can be either a Golden color or resemble the night itself (to include star like patterns). The Nightsuns also have Feathered(Gold or Black) Wings. The Nightsun's are grow weaker in under ground locations.
    At Dawn/Dusk the Nightsun's have a rare gift from there mother that can only be used once a day. With the comming of dawn or dusk the Nightsun's are able to become like small sun's. This effect can do one of three things (Using this ablity removes all magic that the Nightsun could use for the day though)
    1)Teleport everything/anyone that is with in it's range
    2) Banish all that is with it's range
    3) Heal everyone in it's range
    Weapons: Blade of Azura (A samuri stlye sword that glows like the morining sun...gives fire and holy damage)

Armor: Golden Saint Armor with Clawed Gauntlets
    Job: Princess/Knight of the Dawn Star
    Birth Place: Moonshadow Palace
    Spells/Magicka- Summon Fenris (A large Wolf Dragon) (1 spell or 1 summon)
    History/Bio: Born in the world of Moonshadow Asriela is the youngest of Azura's daughters and has lived a wealthy life of a princess. Upon reaching the age of adulthood Asriela was choosen to succed her mother but to do so she needs to prove herself worthy. Now her time to prove her worth has come with the comming war. Entering the land of mortals proved to be more difficult of a task then she orignally believed and to make matters worst she has learned that in this realm she has lost her immortality....

23. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: THANK YOU! someone FINALLY PAYS ATTENTION!

24. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC:Asriela Magewell

A bright portal of light had opened for Asriela at the coming of the dawn and upon entering she began to fall. To the people of this plane she would appear as only a shooting star across the heavens. Hear body sealed in the twilight crystal's of her home protected her from the impact that would kill any mortal. Shattered pieces of the crystal lay around her body and with a gentle breeze she awoke alone in this place.

The small of the ocean filled her senses and the soft sounds of the waves eased out of her strange slumber. Slowly she seat up taken in the world around her. For the first time in her life she felt truely alone, for as a princess of the Dawn she had always had her knights but this task was to prove her worth. Rising to her feet she begain the walk up the hill that would give her the view that was both beautiful and discomforting to her.

Accross the sea lay a single city much larger then she remembered from her mothers stories. Dagon Fel was a sea port made for the locals to travel and prospered on the fish of the sea. The morning light shone upon her golden armour and she knew that her mother remained watching her. Taken the first few steps she felt a stinging sensation in her feet. Ignorant of the world of mortals Asriela was unaware the dangers that could be fall her.

On her side rested her mothers last gift to her the Blade of Azura. A sword that would serve her well in the days to come for a great war would soon sweep across the land but like all things it was the few that mattered. Thousands would die but it was these few that would reshape the world. Looking behind her she saw a single vessel but it was just on the horizion to far to reach by any means she had avalible.

Stepping into the water Asriela felt the cold touch upon her skin sending a chill though out her body. Then as she took another step forward she felt a sharp sting of pain cross though her leg and for the first time in her life she realized that in this place she could actually die. Something not very likely in her own world but here the possibly was the same as that of a normal mortal.
    Tag: Any

25. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Jedipassion, can we get on with the pirate attack? For the last couple days the thread's been dead and that leads to inactivity which leads to RPG shut down. Maybe start today or tomorrow and get everyone back into the routine. Trying to helpo like a CO-GM is supposed to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.