main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Morrowind: The Coming of the Second Great War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~ Daunte Akton.
    Deck of the Ship.

Daunte noticed out of the Corner of his eye an Imperial guard was approching him "Excuse me sir let me see your Identification."

Daunte dropped his head then spun round the face the guard "Oh ello' sir, i left me papers down the decks ye see and well i been under the weather an all and i just came up to get some air an all'" Daunte acted as Naïve as he could.

TAG:~Jedipassion, Alexanderlagrande

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: yea lets.

As everything seemed like there would be smooth sailing for the rest of the trip a sudden large splash of water rises up from the side of the ship and sets everything off balance. Suddenly theres a murmur across the deck as the captain yells out."All crew brace for battle! PIRATES ARE ATEMPTING TO BOARD THE SHIP! ALL WHO ARE ABLE PREPARE TO BATTLE THERES QUITE ALOT OF THEM AND THEY ARENT THE REGULAR ONES! All the crew begins to scramble for weapons and get all the childeren to the lower decks. During that time ice,thunder,fire,poison and draining spells fly through the air hitting some of the ship but most hitting the water. Within the hour tons of ships were around them. The pirate raid began.

Tag:All

IC: Folwin

"AWW YES FINALLY SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENS!" Folwins exclaims as he runs down to his room grabs his weapons and comes back up in a hurringly arming himself and twirls his weapons around and thinks about his training, and his 'breath of dragon'. "LETS GET IT STARTED!"

Tag:All

3. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~ Daunte Atkon
    The deck of the ship.

Daunte spun round to see a group of pirates jump aboard, he reached for his sword before stopping that Guard was still here "Forget it" Daunte dropped his stupid accent and ran towards the helm of the ship. "By the Unholy Matron" Daunte knelt down and saw Pirates from all over board this ship.

"These aren't normal pirates, they aren't looking for any loot there after something else" Suddenly a sailor was hit by a blot of fire and dropped dead just on the far right of Daunte.

"Get up there ya dogs" yelled out one of the pirates, Daunte pulled out his sword sufferhorn and waited for the first pirate to arrive. Quickly cutting around the knee of the pirate the poison that was carefuly covered the sharpest tips of the blade a slow but painful death would follow if they had survied fighting Daunte.

Grabbing the fallen pirates sword he jumped up onto the ledge and fought the other one, even though he was an more used to stealthful kills he could as easily fight them face to face, but he often used tricks to distrac his enemy, spinning round to grab a cup behind him with some sort of drink left in still he threw it into the face of the pirate. While he tried to clear his eyes Daunte thrusted sufferhorn in to the area around his heart killing him.

TAG: Anyone

4. renegade142

renegade142 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2007
    IC: Aylla - Shipdeck

Aylla hurried the last civilian into the lower decks and drew her blade; I'll show them what I can do! She blinked and looked to the nearest pirate. Charging the unsuspecting brigande was easy, as long as she didn't make her prey aware over the noise of the battle then she could easily dispatch him. Aylla raised her sword and sliced her target's arm off; there was a sickening crunch of bone and he fell to the deck screaming. Aylla turned around and was knocked off her feet by a sailor that was wrestling a pirate to the ground. Hitting the deck Aylla looked over just in time to see the two fall over the edge of the boat.

Aylla heard a scream from somewhere on deck, a child hadn't made it below decks in time, she got to her feet and dodged between the fighting to protect the child. Aylla pulled the little girl close to her "I'll protect you, just stay behind me."

TAG: All

5. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007
    IC: Renault

Swinging his sword in a vicious arc, Cassel caught the pirate in her stomach. He sidestepped as she stumbled past, ending her struggles with a thrust to the back.

Wiping sweat from his eyes with a gauntleted fist, Renault regretted the fact that he and Grun had been seperated early in the fighting. He had last seen the Orc helping a pair of sailors trying to regain control of the helm. Shaking his head, Renault picked out a pirate from among the fray and advanced.

Bringing his blade down hard, Renault's arms vibrated as the Dunmer raider parried the two-handed blow.

"I'll gut you N'wah!" The Dunmer screamed in challenge, his cutlass flashing in a quick dive towards his opponent's ribs. The Imperial jumped back, but the flat blade cut a long rip in the white cloth of his tunic.

He wasn't bleeding, but the blow had still hurt painfully. Renault rubbed the injury gingerly. The chainmail beneath his tunic had stopped the edge of the blade, but it had pressed deeply into his skin, bruising it. "Die heretic!" he screamed in fury, closing in on the Dunmer.

Once, twice, three times he swung, each blow parried by the pirate's sword. Charging foward, he used his momentum to knock the slender elf to the deck. Renault kicked the pirate in the head, his steel-shod boots producing a satisfying crunch of bone.

A scream echoed over the sound of battle. Renault turned in time to see a young child duck away from two struggling combatants. He followed, his eyes scanning for any sign of the child. He lashed out with his blade, cutting down a Redguard that had been exchanging blows with one of the ship's crew.

There she was. The young girl was crouched behind Aylla, who was hard at work defending the child. He approached them, hacking wildly at any pirate who strayed close. "We need to get her out of here!" he shouted to Aylla over the din around them.

Tag: Renegade, any

6. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Folwin

"man theres way to many pirates for this! they must be after something here." Folwin says blocking attacks with his broad swords and parrying them as well. "ok its time for a little back up!" Folwin digs his swords into the ships deck and begins chanting a magik begins surrounding his hands "servant of daedra gaurd of the inner depths come and serve me till your death and resummoning! Come! Golden Saint!" then a golden like figure with a ebony sheild and a daedric dagger appears(just to let yall know there will be different weapons per summoning for this one. samething with the Summon Dremora(which is a creature that wears all daedric armor and uses many different weapons and shields as well)) making a sentinel like grunt and turns to Folwin and bows and draws his weapon for combat "golden saint defeat the pirates! Defend Civlians and crew mates!" then the golden saint goes into combat along side with Folwin. "alright hopefully this will help" Folwin says as he sticks his sword into the stomach of a pirate after pulling it out of the deck.

Tag:all

7. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Thanks jedipassion.

IC: Ral-Kalar

Ral-Kalar was suddenly awoken by an explosion. He grabbed his weaponry and armor, putting it on and running to above deck. As he opened the doors he saw dozens of pirates boarding the ship and dozens of ships surrounding us in the sea.

Ral-Kalar noticed Aylla and Renault fighting pirates off. Ral-Kalar quickly joined the battle and engaged a High Elf Pirate. Armed with a steel cutlass, the pirate took a hefty swing trying to lob of Ral-Kalar's head. Ral-Kalar quickly perried with his Steel Longsword. He attempted to slice the pirate in two but this one was good.

A sudden swing at the pirates feet made him trip and Ral-Kalar stabbed his blade into the back of the wounded pirate. Two more pirates were approaching when Ral-Kalar used his spell Fire Tempest to make them burn and fall of the back of the ship. After engaging a couple more pirates in blade combat, Ral-Kalar turned to see his companions starting to be overrun by a bunch of pirates.

"I need someone to go with me now! I have an idea! I need a good swimmer!" Ral-Kalar yelled to his shipboard companions.

Tag: Someone, Anyone

8. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"im game what do you need?" folwin says as he fights his way to Ral-Kalar "im guessing your thinking of boarding one of their ships from the water and taking them out ship by ship?"

Tag: Ral-Kalar

9. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Maximus

Maximus drew his blade and rang out orders to his legionnairs.
    "You, with me, Judis lead second squad below deck, clear them out."He said watching the elf rush a boy below deck.
    He rushed behind a pirate and cleaved off his arm, leaving a pool of blood where it fell.
    His companion decapitated the pirate as it screamed.
    "Now that thats over, check on Judis make sure the recruites are all right."He said sheathing his blade and watching the others kill the pirates.

TAG:All

10. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Yessss....that ssounds right!" Ral-Kalar said. "Lets go!"

Ral-Kalar jumped of the side of the boat in the water. "Time to light the fire," Ral-Kalar said as he hissed a laugh.

Tag: Jedipassion

11. renegade142

Jul 7, 2007
    IC: Aylla - Ship Deck

"Keep her here, I'll clear a path." She shouted over the noise. Aylla put her hand on the child's head, reassuringly, before she drew her blade. Aylla scanned the deck Damn, it's too crowded. she thought. "Stay back," She warned Renault "And cover her eyes."

Aylla blinked slowly, concentrating... her blade began to glow; Aylla began to run over enchantments in her mind, remembering the incantations. Angelic, red colored, wings sprung from her back, and her sword was glowing brightly. Aylla lunged forward and began to slice the pirates out of her way. Aylla felt her blood begin to boil as her eyes started to turn red. Stopping in front of the cabin door, Aylla fought to snap herself out of the flurry. The wings disappeared, everything was normal. The Seal of Blood was a difficult spell to perform, Aylla hadn't mastered it, so it could potentially harm her more, and using it on a boat, of all places, was dangerous not only for her, but everyone else.

"Bring the child!" Aylla called to Renault.

TAG: Renault

12. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"riight ya know i think flying would be just a bit better. hopefully my wings rested enough from last time" Folwin says as he drops the back of his curaiss and riping the back of his shirt revealing his wings. "there now then lets get started" Folwin says as he jumps of the ships bow and flys towards the other pirate ships. "so i guess im givng death from above!"

Tag:Ral-Kalar/others

13. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"I'll use my Flame Tempest magic to burn the ships. I'll take the one ahead you take the one on the right."

Ral-Kalar quickly swam over to the ship and jumped up climbing on a rope onto the deck. The ship was occuped only by four pirates, a Orc, two Dark Elfs and a Nord.

"Burn....!" Ral-Kalar hissed as he shot a huge Fireball at the pirates. There bodies flew of the ship into the water. Another two fire balls at the deck of the ship and it was on fire. "That should be enough."

Suddenly an arrow flew near him and cut his arm.

Where did that come from? I wondered. Suddenly I felt something. A pain. Poison! A poison arrow.

"Sss****...." Ral-Kalar said as he blanked out on the deck of the ship.

OOC: Do you have any reason why the pirates attacked yet? You guys were suggesting they wanted something. If you need an idea, they can take me as a hostage. Perhaps the leader of this Pirate Fleet is someone I've met before and tried to kill him while doing a job for the Mages Guild. They take me to a secret base and etc...Idk. Just an idea if you don't already have one.

14. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007
    IC: Renault

Doing as he was bid, Renault picked up the child akwardly, turning her away from the departing elf. He stared in awe as Aylla summoned some sort of fiery power: wings sprouting from her back, her sword aglow. He muttered a prayer to Talos as he watched the ferocity with which she felled her enemies, cutting a blood-stained swathe through the melee.

"Bring the child!"

Snapping back to the present, Renault tightened his grip on the girl, clutching his blade in his free hand. The Nines' mercy was with him though; no pirates moved to block the Crusader's path as he shouldered his way through the opposing sides.

Halting by Aylla, Renault thrust the child towards her, "Take her below decks. I will make sure no pirate filth follow you down."

Tag: Renegade

15. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC:Asriela Magewell
    The cold water enveloped her as Asriela continued forward, this was only the begining of her journey but it could also be the end if she wasn't careful. When she was but a child Asriela had been told of the dark creatures that lived with in the sea's waters. Though she shook with both fear and excitement the Nightsun began moving forward. Her armor made it more difficult then she had expected the swim to be but she had been swam many times before.

Twice she nearly drowned making her way to the shore of Dagon Fel but she pushed on. Finialy around midday she crawled her way up one of the rocky beaches. Laying on her back she looked up to the day sky. Taking deep breathes she felt the musscles in her limbs burn and realised that it had taken her almost seven hours to swim the distance.

"Well, Well what do we have here Fred?" came a voice from a few feet away. The crunching of sand followed the man's footsteps as he came nearer to Asriela. To tired to properly defend herself Asriela did her best to rise to her feet but only managed to sit up. "Looks to be some type of elf of sorts George" rose the voice of another man. Turning her head Asriela saw the two men both clad in the armor of knights but from how they walked she could tell they had little experiance with it.

The two men where bearly out of there teens but each carried an aura of pride about them. "Come now Fred show some respect for the lady she must have survived a ship wreck or the like. After all few people can afford armor of gold like that and either she's very strong or it's magical for her not to sink to the bottom of the sea." Stated the man named george. Upon close examination Asriela realized the two looked identical and when they helped upon her feet she knew that they would not harm her.

"The names Asriela Magewell, and I'm on a quest from my mother Azura." boldly claimed Asriela but instead of getting the instint respect she had expected from the comment all she got was laughter. "Good one little woman, and the two of us are the son's of Sheogorath." said Fred with a large smile on his face. Asriela with excitement running though her failed to realize that they didn't believe her and exclaimed. "Really are all the gods sending there children?"
    Tag: GM/Any

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: well as for the reason for them attacking. we dont know yet but the good thing is we dont need to know right now but later we will find out.

"uh oh" folwin sees Ral-Kalar pass out on the deck of the enemy ship and dives towards him and picks him up and flys away struggling back towards the ship he lands very roughly on the deck behind the pole of the sails landing on two pirates killing them slowly. "come on man get up" Folwin says reraping his wings to his back and walks towards the cabins. "come on wake up"

Tag:Ral-Kalar(?)

17. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"What...Folwin? That you?" Ral-Kalar said getting up. "I don't know what the hell type of poison that was but it wasn't natural hense why I was slighty effected by it..."

Ral-Kalar got up. "Theres just to many ships and too many pirates on them to be able to succesfully board all of them. Renault...Maximus? Issss there any chance of borrowing some of your Legionaires or yourselves for a moment...We need to take out some of those ships."

Tag: Maximus, Folwin, Renault

18. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC:Asriela Magewell

"Well George I think we have a nutty on our hands, we should bring her to the local temple and have the priest give her a one over." In rage Asriela screamed at the two men. "I am not a nutty, you fools I really am the daughter of the dawn and you said that you where children of the mad god himself so why don't you believe me?"

"Oh I see, Now Fred that was very rude it's not nutty it's delussional. After all we don't want to hurt anyones feelings but I agree the local priest should be able to help her." With no other choice Asriela followed the two men but didn't dare speak another word. She did not understand why they wouldn't believe her but as she thought about it she remembered her mother had told her that mortals where very untrusting.

If that was the case she would speak to this priest and learn what was going on but as she looked back and could no longer see the ship she woundered what seemed so important about the vessel. Little did she now that the people on that ship would be amoung those that would reshape the world itself and at this very moment they where fighting for there lives.

Tag: GM/Any

OOC: I'm hoping to join you all but not really sure if I should just meet you all in town or be sent via another vessel to join you all. Maybe the priest has recieved a message from one of the "gods" and deciedes to send me with a small group of soilders to help?

19. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Of course me and my soldiers would be glad to join this battle formaly."He said
    "You men with me."He said pointing to two of them
    "Now Ral-Kalar what is it you said for us to do, board a ship?"he said laughing

TAG:Ral

20. renegade142

Jul 7, 2007
    IC: Aylla - Ship, below decks

Aylla carried the child down the stairs, setting her on the lowest step, the parents rushed forward thanking Aylla. Aylla narrowed her eyes then strode up the stairs, the parents exchanged confused looks.

TAGS: Anyone

OOC: Sorry I've had things to deal with, I'm stagecrew and lighting for a play right now [face_frustrated]

21. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    "Yessssss indeed...We need to eliminate some of those ships. Lets go for the one on port side. It looks like it might be the flagship."

22. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

He marched over toward port side.
    "It does dosent it."He said drawing his blade
    "How do you propose we get aboard it."

TAG:Ral

23. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Folwin walks over to maximus and looks at the ship and smiles "i say we do it the old fashioned way, like them, like pirates."

Tag:maximus, Ral

24. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"I'll swim onboard and distract them while you guys board, okay? You guys will have to get there sssoon though. There's many pirates aboard and I am only one Argonian." Ral-Kalar said and jumped into the water swimming over to the boat.

"Ready when you are!" he yelled to Folwin and Maximus while reading his sword.

Tag: Folwin, Maximus, anyone

25. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~Daunte Akton
    Helm of the Ship.

Daunte watched as many on board the ship started to band together to fight off the pirates, this could be the perfect time for him to get into the captains quaters and grab the crew list. He just couldn't just dance his way across deck for the risk of someone seeing him, the Heros then seemed like they we're going to board one of the pirate ship but it was far too dangerous for him to walk across the deck.

Grabbing the rope that was tied to the mast he started to climb it was either this way or just walk across. Once he reached the crowsnest he walked his way across the rope that led to the next mast at the other of the ship "Should of just went across the deck" as he went across he could see that one of the ships was leaving, strange.

Once he'd reached the other end it was now just the matter of sliding down and risking the rope burn, still keeping his eye on the others he reached the captains cabin and slid in. "Seems like they didn't come in here" running over to the desk and pulling out the draws he watched as papers dropped around his feet, none of them we're to much imporantice to him apart from the crew list.

In the drawers next to the desk the crews list was tucked inside the first draw Daunte opened, scanning it quickly he was looking for a certain name. 'Isair Hailvictor' a dark-elf of the Morag Tong, he wasn't on the ship but in Morrowind itself. Folding the paper and placing it in his pocket. He was soon about to leave before a sailor below deck had appeared.

"What are ya doing tere!"
    "What am doing is none of your concern" Grabbing the knife off the desk he threw it towards the neck of the sailor. Daunte soon left the Captains Cabin.

TAG: Anyone on the ship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.