main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Morrowind: The Coming of the Second Great War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade142

renegade142 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2007
    IC: Aylla - Shipdeck

Aylla had returned to the deck to see even more pirates, and less of the crew.

Damn pirates, how are we going to get to shore now... Aylla thought to herself, she grew angry and began to fight aggressively against an pirate that stood in her way, rage filled her veins and she lost control. The blood-red transparent wings sprung from her back again, all went black as she sliced pirates, and even crew members that crossed her path.

Aylla saw her master standing before her, a light in the darkness grew. She was home. She looked around, at her master, then at herself. Her hands were small... she was young again. Her master spoke:

"If we give ourselves vengeance, we sacrifice all we are and all we may become in the name of destruction. Thus would we become no better than our adversaries. But Vengeance, in the right time and place, can be used to our advantage.

"We Blood Knights; We whose lives are written in blood, both that of our enemies and of ourselves. We know great power comes to those willing to take it, and nothing comes without bloodshed. Thus do we always risk ourselves to wield our great strength, and not let it wield us."

He extended his hand with a determined expression, "Are you ready?"

All went black once more.

TAGS: Anyone

OOC: Finals are this week, I might not be able to check in EVERY day now, I'll be "AFK" for the most part, which is why I made my character lose control of herself and just continuously fight, if we are going to leave the ships soon, please help me out; Aylla will be unconscious and before we leave, so if someone would kindly carry me off the ships I would most appreciate it:D

2. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~Daunte Akton
    Shipdeck.

Daunte burst out onto deck where he say some sort thing killing anything that got in it's way. "By Sithis" Daunte listened to the scream of one of the pirates, even Daunte had not caused one such as that. Soon after the bloodshed it stopped and fainted.

Pulling out his own blade he rushed over towards the limp figure, it would be better to kill this thing. He raised Sufferthorn high and just about as he was going to plunge he pulled away a piece of clothing that cover it's face. It was a she-elf. But not like the ones of Tamriel "What Mer are you of?" Daunte spoke to himself and he studied her apperance. "Your ears are much larger than the other Elves."

Daunte sighed and lifted up the Elf, and carried her towards the crew cabins. They would be empty since most of the crew had been killed. While he tried to find the most secluded room he wondered why he was doing this. He was a taker of souls a child of the Night Mother and Sithis, saving someone wasn't a normal matter for him anymore. Once he reached the very end of the hallway he kicked open the last door, empty. It had one bed and a desk it was rather small and one port hole window that shined onto the bed, he placed her softly onto it and stepped backwards.

"Strange" Daunte said once again, this jounrney was indeed strange. He wondered if it would get stranger.

TAG: Renegade142

OOC: btw just incase you didn't know, Mer is a term for the Elves in the Elder Scrolls. =)

3. Baratheon

Baratheon Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2007
    IC: Renault

Renault gaped openly as the Argonian, Ral-Kalar, dove into the water and swam for the pirate ship nearby. Some of the others were planning on taking the pirate flagship, he knew, and he would have joined them, but things had gone from bad to worse on their own ship.

Bodies littered the deck, the wooden planks slick with blood. Focusing on the fighting around him, Renault swung his sword, the blade slashing a pirate's stomach as the Imperial struggled to keep his innards from falling out. Bringing his weapon down in a savage arc, the Crusader ended his foes struggles.

Something crashed into his back, sending Renault to the deck. He gropped for his blade, eyes glued to the Dunmer standing above him, cutlass raised for a deathblow. In the instant before the strike, Renault's hand grasped his sword hilt, and the Crusader brought the blade up in front of him protectively. The blades clanged together, sending sparks in all directions.

Suddenly, the Dunmer's eyes widened in horror, and Renault watched as Grun appeared, grabbing the pirate roughly. They grappled for a moment, that is until Grun slammed his fist into the pirate's face, producing a loud snap. The Orc turned, pulling Renault to his feet easily, and hefted his hammer. With a bellow, Grun launched himself into the fray, sweeping his weapon in devastating arcs around him.

Enraged at his mishap, Renault attacked the pirates with renewed vigor, fighting his way to the side of the vessel. He spotted Maximus and Folwin, preparing to board the enemy flagship. "Need some help?"

Tag: Maximus, Folwin

4. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Fowlin

"yea we could use it were going to the flag ship and were goin to eliminate the captin." Folwin states as he spreads his wings once more and bearing his swords ready for combat "so lets get started shall we!" Folwin says as he jumps off the ships edge in an atempt to gain speed resulting in comeing back up flying towards the flag ship.

Tag:Maximus,Renault, Ral-Kalar

5. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    My 2nd Charater.

Name:~Davian Akton
    Race:~Imperial
    Birth Place:~Anvil, Cyrodiil.
    Weapons:~Akaviri Katana.
    Armor:~Armor of the Blades.
    Job/Fraction:~The Blades (The hidden Eyes and Ears of the Emperor) Rank:~Captain
    Spells/Magicka:~Rally, which allows him to give Inspiration to anyone fighting with him.

History/Bio:~Born in Anvil in the Province of Cyrodiil, he was the youngest of the triplets born that day. Davian was very well thought of and kind at heart, although his older brother Daunte was the same, his deeds we're overshadowed by that of Davians, but none of the two brothers would say there we're bitter towards each other.

Around the age of 18, his two other brothers left home. Daunte left home for... unexplained reasons and David left for Skingrad to open his own business. Called a an act by the Divine it was the first... and last time he would meet the Emperor who needed to go into hiding, a deed that Davian peformed in the emperors name gave him a chance to join the Highest order of the Empire. The Blades a secret order that answers only to the Emperor.

Davian holds the rank of Captain and is right now on a mission to deliver something to Morrowind along with seven other Blades.

6. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for doublepost. also GM where will the ship be docking in Vvardenfell and when will the Attack end?

[b]IC:~[/b][i][color=green]Davian Akton / The Blades[/color][/i]
    [i][u]The coast of Morrowind[/u][/i]

The sun just sat on the top of the sea as it rose for the new day, Seven soldiers on horseback and one priest who was in the middle rode in line down a small sandy beach in Morrowind somewhere. It had been two days since they left from Cyrodiil, and there trip so far had been safe.

The sun itself beautifully lit up the surrounding area, even if they we're in Morrowind with the bizarre nature it still brought a strong sense of home. They came towards a steep sand dune which they had to dismount there horses and go along without them.

Over the dune there was a small ruined lookout, a small fishing boat was tied up on the small pier that was connected to it.
    The seven men walked along the grass towards the lookout where they fount a small trapdoor leading to cellar, opening it they saw two more Blades one was sleeping and another was making some drink.

[color=purple][i]"Captain Akton?"[/i][/color] asked the Redguard Blade, the man who'd opened the door nodded. [color=purple][i]"Come on down, you're in time for tea."[/i][/color] The captain allowed the priest holding the box to enter first followed by the seven other Blades.

[i][color=purple]"Would you like a drink Captain?"[/color][/i], [b][color=green]"no thank you"[/color][/b] Davian removed his helmet and placed it down on the floor, the Priest placed the golden box in the center of the table and sat down. Unlike Davian he took the offer of a drink, pouring out steaming brown liquid into a mug the Redguard Blade eyed the box on the table. [color=purple][i]"Such a task"[/i][/color] he chuckled as he placed the urn back over the fire, he turned towards a book self and jerked out a book called. [i]'A Dance in Fire'[/i]

A small piece of parchment fell out, picking it up he handed it to Davian [color=purple][i]"Map, head east and you should get new horses."[/i][/color]

The priest finished his drink and faced Davian, it was time to move on. [color=purple][i]"The boat has food and drink on, sorry we couldn't supply you something of more.... well, it should serve well"[/i][/color], [color=green][b]"thank you, you've been a great help"[/b][/color] Davian stood up and picked up his helmet.

[color=purple][i]"Oh Captain, a message came along about a ship being attacked by pirates"[/i][/color], [color=green][b]"We'll keep a look out, thank you once again."[/b][/color]

The sun had now lit up the area, the morning sun was very welcoming site.

7. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Name: Rampart
    Race: Warforged (Ancient Dwarven war machine)
    Picture
    Stands roughly at 12 feet tall
    Weapons: Hammer and Axe hand, Spikes on body, weight
    Armor: Dwarven plate, stone, and other metals.
    Job: Exterminate any goblins, bandits or any others in area around an old dwarf mine.
    Birth Place: Unknown
    Spells/Magicka-Repair: Self-repair it's self if damaged
    History/Bio: Rampart was made by dwarfs to clear areas before they mine, to fight in wars, and just overall protect his masters. He was created by Chief Dwarf Engineer Kazur Thunderstrike, for the soul purpose of aiding the Dwarfs in their way of life. Rampart had served the dwarfs for over ten years before he went with them to Eastern Morrowind on a wild hunch about a rich vein. He went into area and started killing the goblins that lived in the caves. His hammer hit a pillar of the cave and the ceiling of the whole cave collapsed, trapping the war machine in the mine. The Dwarfs tried to dig Rampart out but it seemed all hope was lost, they left their precious machine in the mine.
    Now, the mine reopened, greedy miners hack away at the stone of the mine... not knowing what they would find.

8. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Orc Miner - Old Dwarven Mine

The Orc grunted with each swing of his heavy pick, as the sharp, thick metal struck the stone, a sharp ring echoed across the mine. The ring was answered by a different ring that came down the mine from a different tunnel. The Orc knew that his brother was down there, they were always the first two into the mine every morning, greedily mining for rich ores. The mining group had arrived at the mine only a week ago, sense then other greedy mining groups have come trying to steal the glory of the find for themselves. But so far, there have been no good finds have been reported.
    It wasn't long before a wood elf miner came up near the orc, the orc just nodded at his new companion. It wasn?t long before the elf started talking. ?So, find anything good yet?? Asked the elf.
    The orc looked over at him and shook his head. ?Nothing, how about you?? The orc replied, now looking at the elf instead at what he was mining. He suddenly heard the sound of a pick connecting metal, he looked down at what he was mining and he saw something that looked like metal. ?Gra?Kul! Get over here!? The orc roared at his brother, he heard the heavy foot steps of his brother running down the tunnel. The elf quickly ran over to see what the orc had found.
    It didn?t take long for Gra?Kul to get there, the three of them looked down at the gold looking piece of metal. ?Quickly! Mine the rest of it out!? The elf said, all three of them went to work mining the stone around the metal. It took them about an hour to mine out the rest of the figure, they all stood there gasping at what they found. It was a giant armored sculpture, with a hammer for one hand and a axe for the other. The orcs yelled out to the other crews, soon the whole cavern was being packed with miners. It took awhile to get them organized to start getting the sculpture out of the mines. It took all the miners and two days to get it out of the tunnels, when it finally got dragged out onto the surface. All the miners went up into cheers, they drank and ate and cheered again for their precious find.

Tag: Any

9. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: aight yall were getting off these ships!

IC: Folwin

Folwin looks around as he is still fighting off the pirates hears the captain calling to all of them "return to the ship they seem to be pulling out and were almost to shore!" Folwin returns to the ship beaten battered and tired and walks back to the inside of the ship and into the hallways and picks up the back of his currais and puts it back on, and returns outside seeing pirates and blood all over the place he goes around to examine the bodies alittle bit not even noticing that he has been walking around with his arm gashed. "well hopefully we reach land...soon..." and passes out on the deck hard.

Tag:all

10. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    Is this RP still active?

11. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: not anymore... im closing it tomorrow

12. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    THIS TOPIC IS NOW DECLAIRED DEAD... May it Rest In Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.