main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Mos Alba and the Big Screen

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Alright Lady Ani, the ball's in your court. What day do you want it to be?

Chromium

2. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    I got confirmation from my family that we will be back on the 2nd, so the 3rd is perfect. :) And if Skyra will be there at 3pm, it might be fun to come by and say hi!

3. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    W00t! Just over a week away then. I'm so excited I just might see it again this weekend too!

Chromium

4. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    That sounds like a perfect way to celebrate, Chromium! :D I might just do that, too!

5. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok sorry, I had my dates confused. Monday it is then at 3pm at Century Rio. Although heck, it's a pay week for me, so I might see it Sunday as well :)

Chromium

6. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    ;) Okay, glad we're all set. I have to register for summer school early Monday morning (8am, UGH), so I'll be freaking hyper come 3pm. :D Should be fun.

7. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    So Monday at 3 pm?? Sounds good, but I'll need a ride over there to Century Rio.

8. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm actually gonna go see it on Sunday at Cottonwood as well, just to see it in THX sound while it's still available. I will of course also be there on Monday at Century Rio :)

Chromium

9. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    I'll probably be seeing it Saturday or Sunday as well, in Denver. On a digital light projector. Lalala. :)

10. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    You're so mean LadyAnakin! You don't have to rub it in you know ;)

Chromium

11. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Won't be able to make the movie. Some people gots to work that day. Maybe I'll stow away with LadyAni and see it in Denver digitally too!!

12. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    You'll have to fight my dad for his seat. ;)

13. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    FYI, I saw AOTC this morning. I would have invited you all, but it was spur of the moment. I decided at 10:30 I was going to the 11:00 showing!

14. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Yea, I am going to the 4:20pm tomorrow at Cottonwood, just for the THX sound, but also on Monday (the 3rd) for our group viewing.

I'm gonna print out a list of all the known hidden stuff/easter eggs too, so we can all look for them.

Chromium

15. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    Okay Okay, I need confirmation on the time. Is it already set in stone that it's at 3:00?????? And Chromie, are you still going to pick me up???

16. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Well, I think the show is at 3pm, but we wanted to meet beforehand so we could all sit together. I think that still needs to be coordinated. :)

And yes, DLP is AMAZING.

17. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Don't forget to say hi! Just look for a group of 8, 7 women and 1 guy. I have short red hair, and I can't describe what I'll be wearing, because I haven't figured that out yet. :) But, I will be carrying a straw handbag, slung over my shoulder.

18. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Absolutely! :) My hair with either be up in a small bun or down. I haven't quite decided. :) Is 2:15 or 2:30 a good time to be at the theatre to meet? Whereabouts should be stand?

19. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    Ooo!! I'll be arriving with Chromie! I'll be wearing my Lord of the Rings shirt and khaki pants. Ummmmm also if you see a girl with an Anakin head attached to her keys, then that's me!!!!!

20. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Thanks so everyone who came. It was cool to meet all of you. We were the loudest group in the whole theatre. ;)

21. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    That was definitely one of the more lively theater experiences I've had.

"Oh, it's that guy!"

"That Rodian is staring at Obi-Wan!"

:D

22. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Lady Anakin, it was so great to finally meet you and Lady Neberrie. Can't wait until the 23rd, so we can talk some more.

Leto,
    It was a great experience for me. It's fun going to see Star Wars with people who haven't seen it yet and gauging their reactions. You never know what they are going to say. Especially when they finally make the connection between the Chancellor and Sidious. :)

23. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I still think theres some kind of clone thing going on with Palpatine/Sidious. Also has anyone else noticed the mnemonic resemblance that Sifo Dias has to Sidious?

Chromium

24. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Clone? Now /that/ would be intresting. But I'm iffy about Sifo/Sidious. We'll see. :)

25. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Of course, the fact that I had no idea what everyone on the other end of the row was laughing about didn't help my situation much 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.