MOS-ALBA DEWBACK RIDGE TROOPING WED 25 AND,SAT 28 CENTURY RIO 24

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by Bloodclaw65, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok people the Manager from Rio 24 was very happy that we had showed up and trooped this morning he gave us free tickets to the 12:00 PM EPIII MOVIE and said anytime we wanted to troop we could , So we came up with more trooping on Wednesday 25 at 5:30pm or 6:00pm till ? . And on Saturday 28 at 9:30am till ?. call Jess or I for info
    out.
  2. ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am in for Wednesday...not too sure about Saturday yet....will let you know.....
  3. abqscout Jedi Knight

Sounds like fun. If I am available I'll probably do both days. We will see.
  4. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I can do that saturday. No problem.
  5. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    i would love to go both days...i had such a great time today-- thank you guys so much!
  6. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cyndilt76 we need to get your officer costume worked on so we can get you to be part of the 501st dewback ridge.
    Jess said just a few changes to be canon. it already looks great good job.
  7. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Two thoughts have I...

First, careful I think we should be not to overextend our welcome at Century Rio. A business relationship this should not be, or become weird and demanding it will.

Second, Cyndilt's costume, rocked it did! Canonical or not, Imperial USO it evokes. Modify we must if membership requires, but the costume a life of its own already has acquired.

-yodapropgeek
  8. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ah...crap! I got there late on sat. and missed you guys. I was finishing up my son's mini vader costume. We did show up in costume though and took a few pics with folks.
  9. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    bloodclaw & gecko & propgeek,

i will do what must be done
    my masters

:)
  10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Wednesday might be fun, but Saturday's a no-go for us, as we'll be out camping.

And I echo what Greg said, though I'm sure nobody needs a reminder that we do it for fun. Anything else is just perks.
  11. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I posted the troopin' info on the mos alba website

and I'll probably be at the wednesday one... don't know about saturday...

-lor
  12. Flamingcupcake Jedi Knight

hey guys im wondering i just joined so is this grouping for special people in the group or can you just show up if you guys are going to see the movie id like to see it me and my freind tried to see it today but they were sold out that sucked. so just inform me whats going on.
    flamingcupcake
  13. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    FCC,

Welcome!! How is it that your cupcake became so flaming?! :)

CyndiLT, Stretch out with your feelings you must. Your masters are but guides. As for me, the Imperial fishnet look I like. Just too hot are you! Like you the little green men?

-propgeek
  14. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Propgeek I am looking for a Phase Plasma rifle in the 4000 watt range. it is what I am working on right now.
  15. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    the things at rio aren't for "special members" it's just when we are going to go play dress-up in our star wars costumes I'm not sure if we are actually going to see the movie while we are there or we are going to just to make peoples movie going experience more enjoyable and maybe do a little recruiting while we are there...

-lor
  16. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bloodclaw,

4000 watt phase plasma rifles? Only what you see here, buddy! BTW, wouldn't that be about 100 times the firepower of a 40 watt range? lol!
  17. Flamingcupcake Jedi Knight

ok thanks you guys.
    flamingcupcake
  18. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Wednesday night is a go! What time should we hook up? Anyone is welcome to come down and hang out too! You do not need to be in costume to go have some fun! It is a great time to meet the people in the group and also a ideal time to introduce people to the Mos Alba fan force!
  19. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I'll be there on Saturday. trooping as a Tusken raider. Can't wait.
  20. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    you kjnow... i have the day off, I may have to come by and yell at you guys for awhile. Not sure if I will be in my sith or not. I do need to get a good photo of it.

Whadda think? Should i be in costume or not?
  21. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  22. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay I will wash it tonight... and I won't be able to make saturday. I hate working saturdays
  23. Flamingcupcake Jedi Knight

ok you guys i will be there at century rio on wendsday. hope to see you guys there.
    flamingcupcake
  24. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    you guys know that wendsday is the 28th anniversary of the release of ANH?
  25. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.