main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

1. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Yeah that is always fun isn't it. I did that in Washington and boy do you get tired quick. Glad you are ok.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I never played D2. I did play the original Diablo, but at one time when I tried reintalling it, the CD was giving me fits.

Actually, what I've been wanting to get back into is Starcraft, especially after seeing the Starcraft 2 trailer. Yowzah.

3. BloodClaw

BloodClaw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    I am glad you are ok Brian[face_dancing]

4. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    I hadn't heard they were making a Starcraft 2. That will rock! I was a master at the Zerg. We should play sometime! I still have my original starcraft disc and the broodwars expansion. I love that game! Diablo 2 was leaps and bounds over the original diablo. It's worth checking out sometime if you have the time. Let me know if you want to play either Starcraft or Diablo. I'd be happy to!

5. BloodClaw

Apr 29, 2001
    on Diablo 2 have you found the secret door ways? I have heard ,there are a few that jump around the game. Ive played a couple of times.

6. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I've been debating picking up D2. I've seen the whole Diablo warchest or whatever the pack is called out there for like $20. Maybe I'll pick it up.

But for Starcraft, I never got the Broodwar expansion. I'll have to. But yeah, some evening we'll have to play vs. I've only ever played Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds in vs. so I'll definitely have to scrape the rust off my Starcraft skills. Once I do that, we'll definitely hook up for some gaming, james!

Speaking of GB, anyone else (other than Brian) play galactic battlegrounds? We oughta get something going with that, too!

7. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    You know what's really fun to play multiplayer? Empire at War. :cool:

8. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    If you mean the waypoints then yes, I've found them all. There is also a "cow" level. You have to get a couple items and do special things in a certain place and it opens a portal to the cow level. It's one big field full of cows that walk around on two legs and say, "moo moo" over and over. It is hilarious and a little tough to beat. I've done that one a couple of times.

9. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I haven't played Empire at War yet. Mostly because I don't have a PC that can handle it. Didn't it get mixed reviews because of camera angle problems or something like that?

10. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I've never noticed any camera angle problems. You have the same view of the map as you do in Galactic Battlegrounds.

11. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    :oops:

I think I was thinking of the RTS game that came out before Empire of War...

12. BloodClaw

Apr 29, 2001
    Ok Gang on Friday 06/29/2007 around 6:00pm we are going to Gardunos at the Balloon park , Golf range hit's some ball's then happy hour and dinner. they have a live band good times see you there.[face_dancing]

13. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    You know it! =D=

14. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    That sounds like a good time. I think I'll come join you! Maybe Laura could come too if I can get my mom to watch the kids. We haven't been out for a while! See you there!

15. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    guess where we will be? Camping right

16. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Why would you be camping? Oh yeah......new 5th wheel! =D=

17. BloodClaw

Apr 29, 2001
    So that means you are taken the " Mathena Cantina" on the road nice[face_peace] We need to go on a road trip next time with you .

18. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Road Trip!

[image=http://www.worth1000.com/entries/83000/83258AFhE_w.jpg]

[image=http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f2/Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg]

19. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    This is today! Me and Laura will be there between 6:30 and 7:00. Really looking forward to it! She you guys and gals there!

20. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Sorry we couldn't hang out longer. Rose was hungry but didn't want to be in the wind any longer. If we had stayed she wouldn't have been happy. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. We picked up some dinner on the way home. My back is stiff from swinging the clubs last night.

21. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    It was good to see you even briefly. We had a really good time. Thanks to everybody who came! The wind died down and wasn't bad at all

22. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    That was fun hangin with the gang.....fun did not end until 2am!

23. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004

You said stiff!!! uhh huh!!!

24. TC7990

TC7990 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2007
    Dang! You all were out past my curfew! [face_laugh]

25. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    yeah Joe we can do that one of these days. Just got back, fun but tired.