Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Do you like movies about gladiators?
  2. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    And then it went splat!
  4. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Goonies never say "DIE!"
  5. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, aaron and Brian
    Just got this, thought you would like to reply

Dear Mos Alba,

I was wondering if you could help me out. The New Mexico Scorpions Hockey Club will be holding our annual Sci-Fi Night next Friday, Jan 4th at the Santa Ana Star Center and I was wondering who would I need to speak with at Mos Alba Fan Force about offering discounted tickets (up to 35% off) to your members along with their families and friends as we take on the Jaba to our Han, the Arizona Sun Dogs. In addition we might be able to offer a larger discount along with getting your members involved with the on ice antics if there were a way to get you out here dressed as your favorite Sci-Fi creature, hero, or villain or even a table on our concourse for recruitment purposes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mike Corrigan

New Mexico Scorpions

Director of Ticket Sales and Service

3001 Civic Center Circle

Rio Rancho, NM 87144

Direct Line: (505) 891-7346

Fax: (505) 883-7829

www.scorpionshockey.com
  6. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, that sounds kind of cool...
  7. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I know that the DRS already has a list of about 8 or 9 people who are signed up to troop this. If there are any Mos Alba members who are not DRS members and are interested in attending, LMK and I'll talk to Mike. :)
  8. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Am i the only one who isn't in DRS here? Put me down for the Troop.
  9. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Aaron, I was planning on wearing my AT-AT for this one cuz it's cool on the ice and I always try to get them to let me drive the zamboni. You should come suit up so there's two of us!
  10. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I forgot to bring lunch today. Anybody want to meet up for some grub?
  11. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Say, has anyone here been forced with the question to start getting rid of some of your collectibles due to your hobby taking over space?
  13. DarthTybirus Jedi Padawan

Does anyone know where or who i can talk to about getting a black jedi belt. Im wearing a jedi costume to the midnight show of clone wars next. And thats a part i need.

14. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, if anyone has Comcast On-Demand...check out the exclusive Fanboys movie content. Its loaded with extras, features, and previews. Theres even some cameos of Mos Alba members. Theres also some cool retro original theater trailers for A New Hope, Jedi, Clone Wars, and Phantom Menance. Its all free...

Follow these steps: go to channel 1/On Demand, select "movies & events", scroll down to the "Fanboys" tab and youre in.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby