main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

1. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    i never said i was 'forcing' anyone to learn. knowledge is power, so i encourege people to know as much as they can, especially history. because those who do not know and learn from the past are bound to repeat it. go see what happend to Germany after WWI and then what the soviets tried to do after WWII and you will know what i am taling about.

2. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    You say that like I don't know already. ;) You have a nasty habit of underestimating people. Oh no! I'm not up to your standards! *runs off to be ignorant and repeat history*

3. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    you are so cold, plz just dont talk to me anymore. i dont think i can take more of your negativity!

(just kidding, i wasent sure where you wher coming from so i just threw the rest of that out there.)

4. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Funniest. Post. Ever. [face_plain] [face_laugh]

*resumes ignorance*

5. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    *places gun to head and cocks hammer*

oh crule world, why cant i find none mean people on the internet?

6. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    Well, Mister Knowledge-is-Power, if your previous sentence made any grammatical sense, I would respond. But I can't.

(Caaaaan you feeeeeel the loooooooove tooooniiiiiight?) [face_laugh]

I desperately need sleep. I'm too giddy.

7. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    *Click*

ops, no CO2 canaster in my air pistol.

i seriously do not understand you ladyani, plz try to be nice on me, i dont take well to random attacks on me.

8. LadyAnakinSkywalker

Oct 6, 2001
    I do try to be nice, but I don't take well to 'people need to know this because I get pissed when they don't', etc etc etc. So I responded accordingly, as per /my/ opinions. And then I went on to joke. But, that's fine. I'm mean. I'm a bad person. Afterall, my SOLE purpose at the JC is to antagonize SirLancelot.

So, to avoid any further conflict and 'meanness' from my general direction. I'm leaving. So long! Farewell! Good luck with the FanForce Rintor, Skyra, Chromie, Nabby, Aaron and the other lovelies I had the pleasure of meeting at Denny's.

Oh wait. I /hate/ goodbye posts. What the hell am I doing?

9. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    ok bye :(

we will never get along will we ?[face_plain]

no hard feelings, just becasue we dont work togather dosent mean you 'have' to go. oh well, i dont care just do your own thing.

10. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Uh, you all just need to come in out of the heat and stop breathing all those wildfire fumes. :)

Is anyone going to see Men In Black II?

Chromium

11. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Saw MIB II today. Loved it. It's a bit short on laughs until K shows up, it really takes off after that.

12. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    sorry all, i dont think i was thinking straight last night because some of the things i said wher totally random, even more random then i am known for ?[face_plain]

13. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm gonna see it tonight, although I'm reading mixed reviews about it.

14. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I loved MIB II, it was funny through and through, and even though it was kind of short, I thought it did well. Plus it leaves it wide open for a sequel.

Oh and Happy 4th!!!

15. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I am now back from my long vacation!! I got a couple of nifty SW stuff....a shirt, a poster, and a new action figure! I am so proud of myself *smiles* Happy belated 4th of July 2 everyone!!! How has everyone been anways? Any updates I should be aware of?

16. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Welcome back Lady Naberrie! Glad you had a good time in Vegas. I don't think there are any new updates other than July 21st looks like the date for our next meeting, so far anyway.
    On a down note, I will be without my computer for a week or so. My DVD-ROM drive is not working, tried to put in the Phantom
    Menance and things went downhill from there.
    My warranty runs out August 2nd, so I need to take it in and have them look at it in case it needs a new drive, so they can replace it. I will try and log on during work, but often on my lunch hour when I want to use one of the public computers they are all filled up. Until I come back, have fun and hope to be back next week sometime.

17. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    its okay skyra, my dad has a thing about breaking cd drives. being a computer test engineer he might know better then to use it as a coffee holder...........

18. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Just a general question here:
    How do you all keep your collections clean and free from dust?

19. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Good question, CTHC. I haven't figured out an easy way yet. I've been thinking about taping plastic wrap to my shelves when we don't have company, so that I don't have to take everything down and dust so often (by often, I mean 2 or 3 times a year). If anyone's got some good ideas on reducing the amount of dusting I'd love to hear them, too.

20. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Ditto on hearing about how you can reduce the dusting work, I personally can't stand looking at the my collection and then noticing I have to dust again. . .Because I have not heard any tecniques on how, justing dusting them every Saturday is what I do. .and I dont like it, cleaning is bad. Takes up to much time. oO;;;;
    * Begins to feel like everything in her room is a dirt magnet though *

21. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    KenObi do not EVEN go there....your a clean freak and you know it....Pffft! *holds up hand* hold back your comebacks because you can not find a single one that will work.... I loved MIB 2, I agree it was a bit short...but Frank was the best part of the whole film, him and the worms were really funny.... I hope there's another movie...or they bring back the tv show. How to cut down on the dust...we'll there are two methods actually gut up (and in my case off my big butt) and dust (that one is the hardest one to do....) or move....

22. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    So has anybody seen the "MTV True Life: I have embarassing parents" show?
    They had a 40 year old dad who took his kid to Celebration II.
    I thought it was kinda cool. They lived in Georgia and the kid just did NOT understand his fathers obsession. You should try and check it out.

23. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Just saw it...I thought it was sweet!! His dad wasn't all that embarrassing. Although, I'll probably be dragging my kid to SW conventions soon so we'll see how weird he thinks I am then. Of course, I've already started warping him.....(evil laugh).

24. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Ahhhh! that was so cute! he started crying! I only have 3 action figures right now but I keep them in this plastic box in my closet, (I know!) but oh well, they stay clean, until I have my own place then that's where they'll stay

25. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    the dad was crying because his son becaome a Stormtrooper!