Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
  2. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Did LadyAni just quit on us? What the hell??!!
  3. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately, LadyAni did quit on us.
  4. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, that is unfortunate news about Lady Anakin. Sorry to hear it.
  5. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    so i get to go to school on tuesday.

for all others who are of the school age, when do you go back?
  6. Mst_Anakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have to go back the 21st...ugh
  7. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm year-round catholic home school hehe!
  8. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    first full day of school tommarow! actually it has bee nfun to see all my friends again
  9. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    For those of you interested in the Mos Alba t-shirt...the girl at Kinko's said it was $.20 cents per minute on the computer and $.99 per color copy. (She was kind of clueless, but I grabbed a price list just to check). I don't know how much per sheet the transparacy's run (maybe we could go in together and buy a pack), but it seems pretty reasonable to say only a few bucks to print out a color transparency. Let me know if you're interested. I'll probably go to Hobby Lobby or SprawlMart tomorrow to check out how much the transparencies are and get a T-shirt.
  10. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm interested (of course). Let me know about the cost of the transfers and we can all chip in.
  11. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm interested as well. Let me know the cost of chipping in for a pkg of transfers, if Aaron doesn't find the ones he thinks he has at home. He's going to check and if he finds them will drop them by the library.
  12. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    The transfers are $4.96 for 3 at walmart. I went ahead and got a package so I might try to go tonight or tomorrow and print them out to see how it works. I'll go ahead and print all three.

Brian, I can mail you one if you want?
  13. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I found the transfers. I have a total of 8. I claim one of them. The rest can have a big battle royal for the rest. :D I'll drop them off to Donna tomorrow, tuesday.
  14. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I mailed out the logos to both Skyra and Wook since one of you two will be most likely to print them out first. If anyone else wants them let me know and I'll send them off.
  15. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Wook, don't worry about sending me anything, I'll just take care of it when I get back, it should be easier for everyone that way. And hey, I just realized, now that we're official, we get to have the name Mos Alba next to Albuquerque, NM on the boards :D
  16. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've already PM'd our RSA about it Leto :)
  17. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    hey look at Chromes beutiful blue name!

i hate school, just had to buy another 90 dollar calculator
  18. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like the Kinko's route is out..I went there to get them printed and they said they can't use the transfers because their color printers have heating elements. (I knew I shouldn't have believed the clueless girl before). So who has access to color inkjet printers? The only people I know with one aren't here until Friday.

(BTW, I'm calling them Stinko's from now on) :p
  19. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for dropping off the transfers Aaron and sorry I missed you.
    I have an color inkjet printer, but unfortunately the color cartridge isn't working and when I have tried to print in grayscale, it doesn't print out right.
    Plus, it doesn't look like I will be able to make it to Bubincon on Sunday as I just had two major expenses dropped in my lap in the last couple of days. One was the dentist and the other my frickin' electric bill. Jeez, I almost fainted. I told my husband that he's just going to have to sweat, cuz' I ain't turning that AC on again.
    If a miracle occurs in the next few days and I can round up an extra 10 bucks, I'll let ya know. Sorry!
  20. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like I won't be able to make it either. After I won Mace Windu's lightsaber (Rubies) off od eBay I just used up my $$ for the con
  21. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaron, I'm still around and avaliable for contact if you want to talk. :)
  22. Mst_Anakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    School is terrible! I have no one with me at lunch who likes Star Wars...I'm the lone Wars fan at lunch...the geek, reject, nerd, freak of A lunch. Oh the humanity! Speaking of which my humanities teacher is a carbon copy of Mrs. Bullard...she is worse then the emperor...EVIL! *sits down too tired to cry* I dislike school greatly...and alas no more money for me, stupid suplies...
  23. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Who's Mrs. Bullard?

Sorry I just had to post, since our board was at 666 messages, bad luck and all to stay there you realise :)
  24. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

It was not my choice to abandon poor Erin-san! But I have stupid B lunch. . . .EVIL. Anywho! Guess what everyone!?
    All: What Whitney?
    I got my computer in! New computer for meeeeeee, new computer for meeeeee. . .BUT there is a bad side to it, guess what.
    All: What?
    It is not hooked up to the net yet and will not be so until about 5 more days! I cant stand it anymore!!!! I think I will die right now. . .currently I am at a friends house to post this. . .horrible. .. .I just wanted to let you all know I am not dead and should return soon.
    Laters and huggles for all!
    Yay!
    *bounds!*
  25. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Argh my computer just had a motherboard failure. Lovely, don't you think. Well luckily I have 2 other computers I can use at home, but for now my e-mail is not working. Not to mention not being able to access all of my FanForce files. Ugh Now I feel all of your pain!

Let's see how quickly I can get things rolling again. BTW I was thinking of doing a Jedi Knight 2 LAN party in October, any interest out there?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby