Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i night be able to do that Chrom, just need to talk to my dad about it
  2. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    I suck at video games, but I'll come anyway.
    Just don't do it on a Thursday or Friday, Saturday works best for me.
  3. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought you had only Sundays off Skyra, not Saturdays.

Anyways, with my motherboard down, I'm not sure about any kind of Network thing right now. But I'm hoping to get one within the next week or so, so I'll keep you all updated.
    We need at elast 2 or 3 computers to make it interesting though. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm thinking of a general get together thing where everyone who wants to can have a turn on the pc's though. So no one is excluded from the fun :)
  4. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i dont get how people destroy computers so easily. my old comp is a hunk of junk but at least i can still type on it and it will work until i get my one for college.
  5. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmm, What's Jedi Knight 2? Sorry, I don't wonder into the computer sections very much. I know lots about computers but, I don't play many games on my computer.
  6. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    Its a game that is the third instalment of the Dark Forces series. its full title is Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. it follows the stroy of Kyle Katarn and when he is forced to reclaim his status as a jedi after he turned his back on the force. the game takes place about 3 years after the JAT
  7. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
  8. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've finally got my new motherboard installed, and thankfully all is ok. I've deduced the problem down to a bad cpu cooler that wound up frying the old motherboard. I guess these 1.8 Ghz chips run hot.

Anyways. Anyone up for some Star Wars games?
  9. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    anytime you are.

i have on hand JK, JO, XWA, Force Commander(ew), and Rebellion
  10. darthspino Force Ghost

star 4
    Im sorry to change the subject everyone, but what happened to Lindsey? :( She hasn't been on for the past 3 or 4 days, and thats not like her at all :_|
  11. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry Spino, I haven't heard from her either.
  12. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Chrome,
    My bad, I don't know why I thought you were talking about Sundays. Maybe it was wishful thinking??

Donna
  13. darthspino Force Ghost

star 4
    This sucks, I hope shes alright :(
    Im sorry once again for changing the subject, you all have a good day now :) :p
  14. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well this Sunday is our meeting. Maybe this weekend we'll do a LAN afterwards. Am I correct in assuming we're not gonna do the costuming thing then?
  15. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well forgive my previous message I hadn't read the other thread yet. So I'll just post all my meeting stuff in there, where it belongs.
    For some reason it doesn't let me edit messages. :(
  16. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

( Enter Dramitic Music here )

I HAVE RETURNED!
    Yay for me! ^_____^ No more of this non-sense, I have a new computer and DSL now so I should never be gone for such a long peroid of time, due to computer issues that is. Can someone inform me what is going on with the meeting tommorrow, I read the board but I became faintly confused. . .its my fault, my mind is numbing because of school. Anywho- Its good to be back! I cant wait to see you all again on Sunday. . .if that is still what is going on o_OU.
    *huggles!*
  17. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok So let's say 2pm at Page One, on Juan Tabo and Montgomery. We'll meet there and shuttle to my place once everyone is there.
  18. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

Okie dokie!
    I may be a tad bit late to the meeting, but I will be there. . .if any of this changes I will be sure to let you all know. My mother has become ill all of a sudden. ;_;
    And as Lance stated early. I am teen that cannot drive. . .
    Sad...
  19. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

And one more question from the annoying one whom does not understand. Are we costuming at this meeting. .
    Sorry, I am still confused little padawan running around aimlessly without a purpose to understand! *_*
  20. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think some lightsaber work will be done, and if you like whatever costuming that you need done Erin.
  21. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    With my school wrangled and everything squared away, I can now return to the Fan Force. That is, if you will have me.
  22. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Of course we'll have you. We welcome everyone.
  23. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Super fun. :) I'll run around and read everything to catch up.
  24. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm glad you're back. I was sad when the person who got me to join quit. :_| :D See you soon!
  25. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

Depression.
    All of my friends are leaving and this is bad. I will feel so unloved. Erin-sama moved, that is sad and I am sad for it. Yet I will still come to Fan Force because you all keep me sane, and I will continue to beg my parents for rides-but now that Erin is gone I am going to have a worse time getting there and back. Oh sob. Anyway, I will try to keep in touch with the boards now since I have a good coneection and a new computer.
    Could anyone tell me what I missed at the meeting?
    -Thanks
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby