main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq *Mos Alba* General Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyAnakinSkywalker, May 18, 2002.

1. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    thats good, casue i got something new that i think you all would love

2. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm hoping that we'll be able to do this food drive for thanksgiving. I'll be doing some more research this week into what we need to get going.
    This also in conjunction with the DVD release on Nov 19th.

3. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Here's a thought. If we can't get costumes together for the food drive, how about getting the t-shirts done? Buying the shirts and getting the tranfers done are a lot cheaper (and easier) than the costumes. I have done some of the transfers on my computer before and they came out pretty decent. If that's the route we want to go, I can print them on my computer if someone else can give me the logo we want on the shirts. Let me know.

4. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    if all else fails we could do the road runner drive.

we can go to their wearhouse and do a few hours of service. its last ditch but it works.

5. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Happy Halloween everyone!

Anybody dress up today?

Just as an FYI - the Force was in force this last weekend at the Los Alamos Halloween carnival. Must've seen 10 Jedis running around.

'Twas cool.

6. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I dressed up as Amidala/Handmaiden LOL!

7. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    i was a soldier, but my friends where characters form Anime, FFX, and Tekken 4

8. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
  9. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    hello, how is everyone???????????????????

School is keeping me busy, I haven't forgotten you all! looks like I am *still* the youngest one here,

10. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    My Goodness. . .I have lost my mind. @_@
    Way to tierd. Remind me not to post when I am mad at my computer and have a head ache. . .the Oct. 2oth meeting was a while back. . . .o.o;
    *hobbles off to go take some meds.*
    Yep. I have lost my mind. >_< Could anyone tell me what we have planned comming up next? I am lost slightly. . .cant head towards. . .the. . .light. . .
    o____O

11. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I dreaded this, but I'm afraid I can't not let you all know what's happening. I've been unable to get the manager and the pr person at Hastings to come to any agreement regarding the food drive.

They've been giving me the run around for a few weeks now, and I'm not able to do anything further with them. From their point of view they're bound by contractual obligations and head office policies that are not letting this go through.

I apologize that I haven't been able to tell you all before but I was hoping they'd come through in the end, but now it's getting to close to action time, and there's nothing more that can be done. Any other ideas?

12. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    i forgot what day we where going to do it. the problem being is that this is a very buisy month for me. Honor Band, academic decatolon locals, and our final football game is going to keep me going

13. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    The meeting was to be on the 17th at Hastings, but we'll have to have it now at PageOne again.
    2:30pm as usual?

14. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Hello from Washington D.C.The Galactic Senate. i am JediShaLee I was checking in to see how active the group was in Albuquerque.My nephew is visiting me from there and is curious about your group. Did you find a place to see AOTC in IMAX? We have seen it here and it is awsome though some parts were cut.
    Thanks
    MTFBWY

15. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    we did not find a place to see AotC at IMAX, at least I didn't... Your nephew is welcome to come to one of the meetings, we meet the second (or was it 3rd) sunday of each month...by the way, Chris, is there a meeting this month???

16. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Such a shame, stupid Hastings people I spite them!
    But the 17th at 2:30 sounds good to me. . .once again though I may need a ride.

17. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    hi this is her nephew my name is chris and i will think about your offer thanks.

18. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    sorry chrome, i cant make it. i have honor band that weekend which ruins my friday evening, all saturday and all sunday :mad:

19. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    hmmmm, the 17th, I will see about that date.........Wish me luck you guys, I have just been asked to go to the movies by this guy I like....hehe!

20. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Hi everyone... I posted at the members thread-and a few others. But I just saw that the next meeting is on the 17th-I will be there. But, quick question: where is Page One-I will be coming from the Edgewood area.

thanks, varza

p.s. how will I know everyone?

21. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Coming from Edgewood:

Take I-40 into Abq (obviously), get off on Juan Tabo and head North. Once you get to Juan Tabo and Montgomery, it'll be in the shopping center on your left hand side, you can't miss it!

As for recognizing everyone, just look for the group of people all wearing some sort of Star Wars garb 8-}

22. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    We meet in the cafe area, and we're the only group that meets on that Sunday so we're not too hard to pick out. If you have a cell phone you can always call me at 505-304-5533, and I'll guide you if you get lost.

23. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    A pox on those Hastings guys!!!

Oh well. Guess the 17th at Page one it is!

Hoping to have my lightsaber done by then :)

24. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    um... do we have to dress in costume? just curious since I don't have one, thats all.

25. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    no, then we would be hopeless geeks. if you have a SW shirt thren wear that.