Abq Mos Alba Hotties

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by propgeek1701, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. StarLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks, Matt!! I do have a pistol though and a beater stick and Hunter will protect me!!

BTW, why wasn't I on your hot list???
  2. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick]
    Okay, now that is way too much information.
  3. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    you know how I feel about you. It's been the same since were 15 years old Dani!!
  4. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Fair warning, Starley-Warrison. I sincerely hope you are joking around because I won't tolerate any "stalking" behavior on this forum, or any other forum I moderate.

And any threat or misconduct to any of my friends will be met with some serious repercussions.

5. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    to quote well... me...

"the Desert is big and we have shovels..."

I'm with ya gecko...

-lor
  6. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]
    I'm down with that as well
  7. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    If this is a serious thing, I agree. Is it just me being naieve, or is this Stanley-Warrison thing really a joke?
  8. Starley-Warrison Jedi Padawan

In response to the warning, I understand your concern, however your assessment is correct...I am playing around, having fun. I do not stalk, take pictures, climb fences, or intrude on other's lives. I respect your forum. Accept my apologies for my selfish indulgence.

L8rz,

Starley-Davidson
  9. StarLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    With that said, can we go back to having fun again?
  10. fathom33 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think the theme song to this thread should be "every breath you take" by the police.... very creepy....

by the way, hello everyone. sorry i have been missing in action lately... i am going to work on catching up... [face_peace]
  11. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    At least you were kidding Stanley-Harrison!
  12. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    i have a 12 gauge i need some sighting for bird season and a .30-06 that needs some sighting in at long range for deer season...pick the one of your liking?

:D
  13. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    HI JENNA! Good to see you on the boards!
  14. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    No sweat, just wanted to make sure everything was clear, hombre.
  15. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Greg is hot because props are dead sexy. He?s highly educated, talented and funny. He?s the man I want to be but never will be for lack of ambition and willpower.

Danielle is hot because she?s gotten Greg to put countless hours into a costume that?s hardly there.

Bob and Wook are hot because they provide the exact balance of leadership this group requires.

SLAaron is hot because he?ll always be my manpanion no matter what.

Cindi is hot because she treats people like old friends from the start.

Jess is hot because his face is in the dictionary next to the word ?cool.?

Yvonne is hot because she is Cuban and from New York City. (Already been said, but can?t argue with the truth.) :D Also because she is raising two of the most well-adjusted children from here to Jax.

Joseph (Bloodclaw) is hot because he?s an old-school hot-rodder, metal rocker, and Jess?s manpanion.

Brian is hot because he is the action figure hook-up.

Donna is hot because she laughs when Aaron and I do stupid lines from Blazing Saddles.

Anita is hot because she easily sees things the rest of us miss.

Matt is hot because he?s never taken a bad picture. His personal appearance remains in a constant state of immaculacy.

Dave is hot just because. Also, he?s a fellow Marvel Legends collector, and they?re the hottest toys out there.

Clem is hot because he can crank out kick-ass customs and costume props in record time.

Ali is hot because she was nice to me when we first met just because I said bad things about Gwen Stefani.

Roman is hot because he didn?t scold me for what I did to his toilet.

Varza is hot because she?s real. And she reads comics.

Lor is hot because he wears the duds of a modern stud.

Scott (firedawg) is hot because he?s freakin? Vader and he makes his own freakin? beer.

Peter is hot because he can handle his phone and at least two beers simultaneously while his socks are being rocked.

Sean is hot because he?s got that ?quiet ass-kicker? thing going for him.

Jenna is hot because she effortlessly steps up to the plate with a personal bottle opener when Dave and I stand around helpless with fresh beers but no church key.

Colleen is hot because she?s the original Boba Fett. (Hopefully she subscribes to the belief that imitation is the highest form of flattery.)

Todd is hot because he laughs at Donny Baker.

Ken is hot because, not unlike Wolverine, he?s the best there is at what he does.

Melkor is hot because he?s the voice of discord.

Karen and Andromeda are hot for complex reasons that my tiny brain cannot grasp.

Oh, and HarleyQ_T is hot because, on occasion, she lets me touch her dirty pillows. [face_whistling]
  16. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    wow, that was pretty freaky
  17. fathom33 Jedi Knight

star 1
    darn straight! I am always willing to lend a hand to a friend in need of assitance with getting to those beers before they get cold... ha ha.

As for your assessment of Sean "quiet-ass-kicker thing"... may i just say--- so very true... I am still waiting to catch him in action beating the crap out of someone... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I know this is lame, but I think everyone I have run into on these boards is totally HOT all because they have welcomed me with open arms and I consider this an outrageously cool group. I luv ya all!!!!
  18. JABBA_JO Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think you guys are all HOT! Just cuz =D=
  19. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys are all hot for loving me just the way I am. A balding guy who likes to wear pretty clothes.
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/darthgiese/funny%20people/moment_002.jpg]
  20. JABBA_JO Jedi Knight

star 2
    :eek: Everyone except Matt.
  21. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Scott is HOT because he was willing to spar with EP, which is something I wouldn't want to do!
  22. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sonya!!!! Welcome to our world.

StarLeia, I go to lunch and come back and you already have a stalker and we haven't even premiered your costume yet! OMG, is this a harbinger of things to come?

You guys, I swear to God, I AM NOT STARLEY/STANLEY WARRISON/DAVIDSON/HARRISON! (Because I know some of you were probably wondering). But I am seriously bugged out because he/she said that Syren has bad breath. And that whole "I saw your bikini over the fence" comment. Totally creepy. OK, my counselor's crap detector thinks this person is one of us just funnin' around. But it wasn't all that funny. It would do us all a lot of good if you would just own up to the prank and let us razz you a little. OK? Make nice so this can be over with and we can all have a good laugh, ok?
  23. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I will confess I thought it was Greg. That's why I offered up my gun so quickly.
  24. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I too confess that I thought it was Jess at first, then maybe Greg or Matt.
  25. fathom33 Jedi Knight

star 1

HI JENNA! Good to see you on the boards![/quote]

yeah, been MIA... good to get to talk for a bit... Thanks! [face_clown]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.