main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Mos Alba Hotties

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by propgeek1701, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    amazing how much one can miss just because of stupid work. Or heck even going to lunch and coming back, there's all this stuff that happens!

2. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Karen, I know!! real life messes up the fun fantasy life of the boards! We have a roller coaster of joy and creepiness in just a few short hours.

Leslie, yeah, I was going to have some work done, maybe not now, though...

3. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I know. That post freaked me out. Stalkers are not fun.

4. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Along with the joy and creepiness, on occasion we have lust, and discord, and laughs..... Yeah, I guess it really is a roller coaster on here!

No TK. No work. It might spoil the "realness" of it all.....

5. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Hey your hot because you wear my wife's heels! [face_laugh]

6. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Even as a joke it's not funny. To me anyway. Just my opinion.

7. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Don't worry man....the shop vac cleaned everything up real nicely!

8. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
  9. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Right, EP.... hits too close to home for lots of people

10. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Dang Redgek, what did you eat man...

11. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Bob is hot because he puts up with all our whining and squabbles so gracefully. He's like the Mos Alba babysitter or something. =D=
    (and no i'm not trying to suck up. I just feel bad for the poor dude sometimes...)

12. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Well, as creeped-out as we may be from ole "Starley Warrison's" drive-by stalkings, StarLeia didn't seem to be too freaked out about it. She must know something we don't. But Danielle, if you happen to notice a black Isuzu Rodeo with a shovel and a body bag in the back seat patrolling the neighborhood tonight, don't worry. It'll be me out lookin' for a crappy Ford Galaxie with a severely demented driver behind the wheel.

And by the way, you're hot for a lot more than just your "barely there" Slave Leia costume. (Though that thing freakin' roooooocks!) People just need to get to know you a little better to see the beautiful soul beneath the bikini. For my part, though, you are the bee's knees, the cat's meow, and the dog's bullocks all at the same time. God, if I continue gushing like this, people are gonna start talkin'. Well, ok, they probably already are. But it's all in their dirty little minds. Bwahahahahahaa!

13. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    wow..I'm out of it for a little bit and everyone gets delusions of grandeur.."

Good lord people! This is a 10 page post that started today! I can't keep up with all this freakin' hotness!

So...

Everyone in Mos Alba is HOT because even though we're all very different and occassionally have our knockdown, dragout fights we manage to keep it together and have FUN.

[face_hug]

14. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Crappy Ford Galaxie? Was it baby blue? My Psychotic ex drives one. LOL

15. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    I swear I should just carry a plunger around with me.

Apparently corn and peanuts, though I don't remember consuming either...[face_thinking]

16. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Oh that's just disgusting [face_sick]

17. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    [face_worried] What about me?

18. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    I forgot a few...

Greg your hot cuz you drink from a sexy water bottle.

Cindi your hot cuz your a big shot filmmaker.

Deb your hot cuz you drink margaritas like they're water.8-} (hmm, sounds familiar- does that make me hot?[face_thinking])

19. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    Sonia your hot cuz you have the same margarita indulgence and like to go out dancin! LOL Next time we will be more prepared

20. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    How in the hell am I supposed to keep up with you all? This is gonna take a while to type.

BrotherHalo is hot because he took up the reigns of CR when no one wanted them. He also knows how to lead this mob, Mos Alba.

Wook-you will do anything for anyone, and I'll do the same for you too.

Danielle-you know what you want and will not stop until you get it. If you need a bodyguard to keep psychos away from you at Bubonicon, let me know.

Greg-you are the most rounded person I know. I wanna be you. Ok, maybe just stand near you and hope for some mojo to rub off on me.

Cindi-how can you always be in a great mood? Teach me!

Theo-you can always bring a smile to my face. :D You and I both love those Star Wars fruit snacks!

Deb-all the crap you've been through and you're still strong. You deserve the best.

Lindsey-Where are you? You're like my lil sister. I take that back. You're better than my lil sister. We miss you.

Varza-even though sometimes we don't see eye to eye, we forget about it and move on. Thanks for putting up with my crap. ;)

Lor-webpage, t-shirts, flyers, you da man!

Womack-you gave Mos Alba the finger at first and they still welcomed you. AWESOME!!!

Brian-the Toy Zen Master of two states. Thanks for looking out for me.

Ken-you let me wipe your sweat. I'm so honored!

Peter-you appear and disappear like a shadow. I have a plan for this bank...

Clem-talent pours from your hands. Figures, armor, you do it all.

EP-you know how to take a joke. I was afraid the stuff Redgek was going to post was going to raise holy hell. What do I know. :rolleyes:

Victor-only you can take out a punk with a lightsaber with a toy gun!

Scott/Vader-brewmeister, paramedic, firefighter, hero, Sith Lord.

Tara-great hostess, great mother

Anita-you cheer for me even when I throw a gutterball. Keep your hands of my toys!!!!!!

Joseph-you are more than generous with your help. I'll need some soon.

Matt-one of the funniest guys I know. I'm glad I met you. We're guards!

Colleen-red heads are just plain hot!! I saw the dedication you put into the Fett costume. I know you put the same amount in your life.

Todd-you don't have to laugh at my stupid jokes, I swear to God you don't. We need to hang out more.

Jess and Yvonne-I needed to combine the two of you because you both complement one another pefectly. You were meant for one another.

JangoJunkie/Joseph-you are the master duelist. I think we need to shoot some pool. Giggity, giggity!

Jason/BobaSparx-a true family man. I applaud you.

Ulic, Andromeda-I've only seen you a couple of times. I'll try not to be a stranger.

Dave-so much beer, so little time

Ben, Sonya, Destyni-the cutest family around. I love you guys!

Sonia/Harley-I'm glad to call you my friend. Thanks for hanging out with us and for not kicking me out of your house.

Scott/Redgek-my manpanion, my twin brother from a different mother, my friend. How can you not love a guy who wouldn't leave a friend stranded at a bar? Thanks for the ride from Louie's!

The costumers-you bring excitement and smiles to numerous kids around the city. I love seeing you guys perform your magic from the outside.

Rose/MrsSithLordAaron-she doesn't post or read the boards, so I'm not making brownie points. Star Wars isn't her thing, but she puts up with my addiction. She puts up with a lot of my stuff. My disfunctional family, Andrew, my ex, my shortcomings, you name it. Without her, I am incomplete.

Enough sappy crap, my sleepy pills are kicking in.

21. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    This thread is hot because...
    a.) It shot out six pages in one day!
    b.) Survived a drive-by stalking and still going strong
    c.) It "brings warm feelings to my heart." And hopefully to yours, too.
    d.) Mos Alba RAWCKS!

22. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Little did you know, that when you started this thread, what it would grow into...

23. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    I've only been a part of the group for a short while but I wanted to thank everyone that I have had the pleasure to meet/talk to during this time.You guys have been very welcoming , friendly and definitely entertaining :)

We all share a common interest in Star Wars but it's nice to see that it also branches out into other fields which makes everyone of you unique. I really like that.
    Oh, about the "quiet" comment...I know I can come across as quiet and creepy, but I am honestly a nice guy!! :D

So YES you are all HOT!!
    [face_dancing]

24. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Sean, you are HOT because you are so damn buff!

Jenna, you are HOT because you are a sweetheart, and we have a lot in common!

25. stromtrooper1982

stromtrooper1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Hmm since I been working on stuff for sometime, It time for some funny posting.

Edit : Teresa is hot cause she's my gf and saw that I didn't put her on the list and gave m a lump on my forhead for forgetting about her.

Andromida is hot cause she's a 5 foot jawa

lukewarm is hot cause she take after Andromida with her jawa size

Ulic is not so hot cause i don't seem him like that. [face_sick]

Clem is hot just cause he's better looking than ulic.

and Evil is hot cause she's clem's wife and if I say more I'll have a guy knocking on my door in armor wanting to kick my butt.

Ok leaving it at that before I have a mob at my door with pichforks and torches. Must have time to reload the shotgun.........[face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.